Sequel: Supernova Love
Status: Active

Whatever Happened To Needing No One?

Chapter Fourteen

My twenty minute walk from Jon's apartment to mine was awful. I was cold, I was furious at him for brining up the 'who won't you move in with me' topic again, and I was upset with myself for leaving him the way I did. I hated it when we fought. It didn't happen very often...actually the only time we fight is when he starts talking about me moving in with him. It's the same thing every single week. He brings it up, I say no, we fight about it, I leave pissed off, I go back to apologize, and then things are perfect again for the rest of the week.

I just don't get why we can't continue with the way things are going. The way I see it, why change something that works so well? Obviously he has never heard the statement 'if it aint broke, don't fix it.' I know exactly what will happen if I move in with Jon. I've heard of it so many times. An entirely happy couple moves in together and then little things they learn about each other drive them crazy. That's going to be us. We're going to be that couple and then it'll be bye bye Ryah and Jonathan.

I don't know why he's in such a rush. We've been together for three months and for three months this has been an issue. He should be thrilled that I'm not one of those clingy girls that is dying to move in with her new boyfriend. I enjoy having my own space where I can get away from him if I need to. Why couldn't he be normal? Why did he have to be this commitment obsessed psycho boyfriend? I mean...Adam and Jenna are like the perfect couple and they didn't move in together for over a year. I stepped into my apartment and collapsed onto the couch. So much for getting any studying done today. Brent came out of the hallway and stopped, looking at me. You okay? He asked.

NO! I exclaimed. I am not okay.

What's up?
He questioned as he sat next to me on the couch.

Why did I have to get stuck with a boyfriend who's got the fast forward button locked?

Did he ask you to move in with him again?

Doesn't he always? Every damn week! What does he think one week is going to change? It just pisses me off even more.
I took a deep breath in and laid my head back onto the arm of the couch. I hate fighting with him about this. We haven't been together that long! We are in no way ready for that kind of step. No, that's not a step. That's a fucking leap that he wants me to make. Brent laughed a little but sat there and kept listening. I mean...what if everything about him drives me insane? What if we can't stand each other after we move in together? He nodded and I paused, looking at him. He only wants me to move in with him because he doesn't want me living with you. His eyes widened and a grin crept across his face slowly.

Reeeeeally? He commented, amused.

Yep. It's all your fault that my boyfriend is set on starting a happy home and I hate you for that.

You know...most chicks would have jumped on the possibility of living with Tazer. You must have a few screws loose up in there.
He said as he ruffled up my hair with his large hand.

You of all people should know that I am not most girls.

So little Jonny is intimidated by me?
I laughed and nodded. What...does he think that I'm going to steal you out from under him? I shrugged. I guess it makes sense. I mean...I am pretty damn irresistible. I can see why he would think that you would want some of this. He said, referring to himself and I just laughed.

Brent, he is driving me crazy! I just wish that he would stop pressuring me to move in.

Why haven't you? Is it really because you're scared that you'll hate each other?

We're not ready for that!

Well obviousy Tazer is. You're the one that isn't ready.

What's your point?

Maybe you should try it out. You guys might be really happy living together.
My eyes widened as the words left Brent's mouth.

Are you fucking kidding me?! I exclaimed as I stood up.

Ryah, I..

Do you really want me to move out?!

No! I just think that you guys..

Wow.
I stated, completely blown away as I made my way to the door.

Ryah!

Shut up Brent.
I said and let the door slam behind me. I can't believe this. Brent was now on Team Jonathan. How the hell did this happen?! Brent is always on Team Ryah. He's like the fucking captain of Team Ryah. Why on earth would he think it's a good idea for me to move out?

I opened the door to Kris' apartment and walked in. He was sitting on the couch in front of the TV watching poker. I made my way over and sat down next to him to watch. I don't get why people watch this shit. Why watch poker when you could call up some people and actually play. I mean...you do have friends, you know. He was quiet for a few moments and then looked at me with that Kris Versteeg smirk.

What's up your ass? I sighed.

MEN! I hate you all. He laughed at shifted away from me slightly as if i was about to attack him.

Which one pissed you off this time? The girlfriend or the boyfriend?

Both of them

What happened?

They're teaming up on me! Jon wants me to move in with him because he doesn't want me living with Brent and Brent, that ass face, thinks I should do it.
I spat out as fast as I could.

So, wait...you're mad at Tazer because he wants you to move in with him? I put my head in my hands and groaned. Boys are so stupid. They just don't get it!

NO! I shouted. I'm mad at Jonny because he only wants me to move in with him because i'm living with Brent. He's being selfish.

I don't blame the guy for being selfish! I wouldn't want my girlfriend living with my teammate either. That's just a train wreck waiting to happen.

No it isn't.
I argued.

I'm gonna let you in on something. Okay? I nodded. Tazer is in love with you. That's why he wants you to move in with him.

Oh shut up.

You don't believe me?

No I don't believe you. Every time we have this fight he says 'I think you should move in with me.' I say 'No, Jon. We're not ready for that.' and he shoots back with a 'It's because of Seabs, isn't it" remark.
Kris shook his head as he turned his attention back to the TV.

Sounds to me like you're the one who's using Brent as an excuse to not move in with your boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this chapter is a little shorter than the others, but it needed to end here.

comments pleeeease.
Where do you guys think I should go with this story?
=]