Sequel: Supernova Love
Status: Active

Whatever Happened To Needing No One?

Chapter Eighteen

Ryah!!! Jonathan shouted as he came into the apartment. Babe! I’m home! He called out. I jumped off the bed and ran towards the front door, closing the bedroom door behind me.

I missed you so much! I exclaimed, rounding the corner. I then saw him staring at the floor where Sam was at his feet staring up at Jonathan and my smile grew. My two favourite boys! Jonathan’s head snapped up to look at me.

What’s that?! He said as he pointed at the puppy.

That’s Sam. I told him as I bent down to pick him up. Say hi to your daddy, Sam! I told him as I waved his little puppy paw at Jon. He just stared back at me with a slightly unimpressed look in his eyes. Isn’t he cute?!

Uh huh. Adorable.
He said sarcastically. Why is he here?

I bought him!

You what?!
He yelled.

I’m lonely when you're gone!

I've been gone for two days!
He exclaimed.

Jonathan you didn't see them in the window!!! You didn't see the expression on their faces when..

Them?!
He questioned. Shit! I turned my back to him. I was planning on making him fall in love with Sam first and then dropping the bomb on him that we actually have two. Ryah! He said at my back as I began walking into the hallway. When I returned I had Roxie in my other arm. Jonathan’s eyes became the biggest I have ever seen, and his mouth dropped.

Breathe Jonny.

TWO?!
He shouted. You bought two dogs?! I nodded.

Sam and Roxie. I told him. His hands went to the top of his head and he began to pace around, muttering under his breath.

What the fuck were you thinking?! You have completely lost your mind. You have to take them back!

NO!
I yelled at him. No way.

Ryah!!! We can’t keep them!

We can and we are.
I told him. His eyes narrowed into slits as he looked at me. Please don't make me take them back to the pet store. I begged as I stuck out my bottom lip. He put his face into his hands and groaned. I knew that he was cracking so I went closer to him. I raised the puppies up so that my head was in between their little faces. How can you say no to these faces, Jon? His eyes met mine and he smiled slightly as he shook his head.

No more surprises like this. He told me sternly as he kissed me. I bounced up and down victoriously as he took Sam from my arms. Which one is this?

That’s Sam!
I told him as Jon held him up in front of his face. Sam stared at Jon and then playfully nipped at the end of his nose. He likes you. I told him as I smiled.

Yah well he’s going to like me even more when I save him from those ridiculous outfits I know you're planning on making him wear. He stated as he sat on the couch with Sam in his lap. I sat next to him and his eyes fixed themselves on me. Why do I have a feeling that I am going to be coming home to a lot of surprises? I smiled and threw my leg over him so that I was straddling him. His hands found themselves a home on my ass as they always did. Though some surprises might be worth coming home to. He said with a naughty smirk as he pulled me into a kiss. I missed you so damn much. He confessed against my lips.

Well how about you take me to the bedroom and show me just how much you missed me? He pulled back, looking at me for a second before the devious look crept back across his face. He stood up with me in his arms and swiftly carried me off towards the hallway; his lips never leaving that spot on my neck that makes me moan.

God dammit Ryah! Jonathan screamed as he set me back on his feet.

What?! I questioned, still short of breath.

One of your fucking dogs pissed on the floor! He yelled as he pulled his socks off his feet. I bit my bottom lip to keep from laughing. Something told me that this would not be the time to laugh at my boyfriend’s expense. Deal with this! He demanded before continuing into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him. I turned around to see Roxie and Sam wrestling with each other on the rug.

Which one of you did this? I said to them, causing them to look at me. Way to kill the mood. I mumbled as I went to work cleaning up the mess on the floor. I grabbed their leashes and headed towards the door. Come on guys! Let’s go for a walk.
- - -
I went for a short walk with Sam and Roxie; and when I say short I do mean short. They're only ten weeks old so they walk about fifteen squares on the sidewalk and then they lay down and I have to carry them back. I heard the running water of the shower and made my way into the bathroom. Jon wasn’t going to stay mad at me for long, and I wanted sex. He could be mad at me all he wanted after but I was going to get what I wanted. I slipped off my clothes and pulled the shower curtain back slightly. I bit my lip as I watched the warm water cascading over his flawless, ridiculously sexy body. Is there room in here for one more? I asked with a grin as I slipped in the shower with him and closed the curtain.

Ryah! He said, startled. I closed what little space was left between us and pressed my body to his, allowing the water to flow off of his skin and onto mine. His slick hands slid from my shoulders, down my back and onto my ass as my lips moulded to his. I’m still mad at you. he muttered as his kisses were trailing down my neck.

Mhmm. Good thing I like angry sex. He swiftly picked me up and forced my back against the cool tiles of the shower wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned on impact; I loved it when he played rough. Jon was more of an intimate guy in bed so times like these really got me going. I gasped as he suddenly shoved all of himself into me. Oh wow. I moaned, still trying to get used to having him in me.

I knew you’d like that. He told me as he began thrusting in and out of me rapidly. I couldn't manage to come back with anything intelligent to say. I opened my mouth and all that came out were moans...loud moans. I clung to Jonathan, digging my nails into his skin. I wanted as much of him as I could get, and apparently he was planning on giving me everything he had in him. One thing these road trips were good for was our sex life. Yes we had to go without for days at a time...but when he came back it was bound to be mind blowing. His fingers were pressed into the skin of my hips as his thrusts came harder and deeper. His head rested against my wet shoulders as a deep, husky groan escaped his lips. I smiled and tilted my head back against the wall as I felt wave after wave of pleasure take over my entire body.

Fuck. He muttered; his forehead still on my shoulder. My hand went to the back of his head and I pulled lightly at his drenched hair. He looked up at me, grinned his magnificent smile, and pushed his lips hard against mine. I love you baby.

Love you too.
I told him. If this is what comes of me making him angry life is going to be great. Really great.
♠ ♠ ♠
So like I promised, the 6th comment got this chapter.

lets see if we can get 8 comments and i'll have chapter 19 up =]