Sequel: Supernova Love
Status: Active

Whatever Happened To Needing No One?

Chapter Nineteen

I woke up extra early this morning. I was planning on making Jonny a nice breakfast in bed to celebrate our first morning together in our apartment. It still felt weird calling it ours...I guess a part of me still felt like this was Jonathan’s apartment. I rolled towards his sleeping figure next to me and propped myself up on my elbow as I watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful. I ran my fingers lightly over his chest, down his ribs and onto his abs. I loved touching him. Nothing felt better than having his skin on mine. I placed a light kiss on his cheek and then turned to get out of the bed, but his arms shot around my waist. I giggled as he pulled me on top of him. You're supposed to be asleep! I told him.

And let you continue to violate me? He said with a smirk. I would much rather you violate me while I'm awake. I laughed as he pushed his lips to mine.

I was not violating you. Stay here! I demanded. Don’t you even think about getting out of this bed until I come back. I ordered as I hopped out of the bed.

Where are you going?!

I've got a surprise for you. So stay here. Come on Sam!
I called to him. As I approached the door he was right at my feet and Roxie was whimpering to get off the bed. Put her on the floor, Jon.

There you go, Rox.
He said as he put her on the floor and she quickly followed after us. Come on guys! Let’s go pee.

You know they don't understand you, right?
Jon said.

Sometimes you don't understand me but I still talk to you.

You're hilarious.
He told me sarcastically.
---
I put some French toast on a plate along with some bacon and orange slices. I smiled to myself as I carried the plate into the bedroom. Surpriiiise!!! I said as I walked into the room. What are you doing?! I exclaimed when I saw Jon getting dressed.

Aww! Babe!

Get back in bed!
I ordered.

I'm already up! Let’s go eat at the..

NO! JONATHAN! You’re ruining my surprise! This is so not how this was supposed to happen!
He smiled at me and went to the bed.

Okay! He said as he pulled back the blanket.

Take your clothes off. He raised his eyebrows at me as a smirk spread across his face. This was supposed to be a romantic breakfast in bed, you perv. So stop the dirty thoughts and get your ass in bed. He laughed and did as he was told. Pretend you didn't see me. I told him as I left the room again. I paused outside for a few moments and then opened the door, stepping inside once more. Surprise! I called out, causing Jon to start laughing.

Wow! I was totally not expecting this. He told me sarcastically. I smiled at him and kissed him before I handed him the plate. This looks great, babe. He said as I hopped on the bed next to him.

I can’t cook a lot...but this is one of the things I am amazing at. He laughed and continued to inhale the food in front of him. He stabbed a piece with his fork and fed it to me.

Mmm. I am probably the world’s best French toast maker. I told him.

You're pretty modest too. I laid next to Jon watching him, taking in the situation. It’s crazy how fast this all happened. My life had changed so drastically since I moved to Chicago. I came here for school with every intention of moving back home when I finished in two months. I never expected to meet such an amazing guy, fall head over heels in love, and now be living with him. Honestly, I didn't want to be in a serious relationship until I had my life straightened out. I wanted to finish school, have a job, maybe have my own house and then do the serious relationship thing but then Jon showed up and completely knocked me off my feet. Literally. I laughed as I remembered the way we met. What? Jon asked.

Do you remember how we met?

Of course I do.
He said with a laugh. I love the way we met.

On the floor of the arena?!

It’s original. Who else can say that they met their girlfriend by tackling her to the floor?
He set the now empty plate on the bed side table and looked at me again. I knew right then that I had to have you.

Oh really? Well I knew right then that I didn't want anything to do with you.
he laughed. You were so damn egotistical that I just wanted to smack your stupid over confident smirk off your face.

You so wanted me.
He told me.

I actually really didn't like you.

No. You were actually really attracted to me. That's why you fought it so hard. You just didn't want to fall for me. Too bad for you I'm just so irresistible.
He said causing me to laugh.

Irresistible? No. Persistent? Yes. He rolled over on top of me and began kissing my neck. I moaned lightly as he found that spot that got me every time.

I’m not irresistible? He asked into the skin of my neck.

Nope. I told him.

Fine. He said, sitting up and climbing off of me.

What are you doing?!

I’m not really in the mood. And it shouldn’t be a problem since it’s so easy for you to resist me, right?

Shut up.
I told him as I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back onto the bed. You know full well how irresistibly sexy you are. I told him as I swung my leg over him, straddling him. And you’re not in the mood? I asked with a devious grin. Why don't we see if I can change that? I stated as I began placing strategic kisses along his neck as I made my way down his body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and a filler...hope you guys still liked it =]

Check this out!!!!
Face The Music