Sequel: Where Did We Go Wrong
Status: Completed. Everyone check out the sequel "Where Did We Go Wrong"!

I've Been Waiting for You to Make Your Move

Chapter 15

I found myself walking alone down the empty hallway. The windows reflected the night sky inside. The hall was lit with but few candles. I started feeling pressure surrounding me; I felt suffocated, “Come with me…” A voice whispered.

I didn’t know who it was but I followed it regardless, “This way…” It spoke once again.

It had led me to the door leading outside, “Almost there.”

It was after hours; I knew I wasn’t supposed to go outside. I sure enough wasn’t dressed for the night time chill either, I was wearing a dark purple velvet dress and I had forgotten my shoes. I stood there, knowing I should just ignore the voice and turn back before Filch caught me and gave me weeks detention for attempting to sneak out.

“Renae please,” It begged.

Temptation flooded my body. I pushed the door gently, letting the night air nip at my bare legs. I tip-toed outside, feeling the damp ground soaking my feet. I must be out of my mind.

“A little further,” I followed the voice down to the Black Lake.

I never realized how beautiful the lake was at night. The way the sky made the water glisten and sparkle. It was quite peaceful. I looked all around me; I couldn’t see a soul anywhere. Who was calling to me then? I sat down on a giant bolder that rested close to shore. Great I was going crazy. I let myself believe someone was calling to me; I’m going to get in so much trouble if I’m caught.

Two hands reached around my face and found themselves covering my eyes. I knew I should be terrified but the hands felt so gentle I didn’t feel need to be scared, “You came,” A man’s voice spoke.

I pulled the hands off of my face and turned around to see the red hair that belonged to the Weasley’s. For a moment I thought it was George, but then I realized it was Fred, “Fred?” I questioned.

“Who else,” He said in a cocky tone.

“We should get back to the castle before we get caught…” I whispered.

“Where’s your sense of adventure Renae? We’ve never got caught before.” He had a smirk across his face.

“…Before?” Okay, I was officially freaked now.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t remember. You’re not the good Slytherin you make everyone believe.” He smiled.

“I..I would never cheat on Draco.” My voice cracked.

“Too late for that.”


“Renae wake up!” Audrey screamed.

I opened my eyes to see Audrey staring down at me, “Bloody hell”

“You kept talking in your sleep, woke us all up.” She said.

“What did I say?” Please don’t tell me Pansy, Daphne, and Millicent heard me.

“You kept mumbling about going outside and meeting someone, or something like that.”

“Did any I say any names?” I asked.

“No,” Audrey said.

“Oh,” I was thankful for that.

“Well come on, we’ll be late for breakfast.” She said.

I got up and realized I was wearing the same dark purple velvet dress in my dream. I was beyond freaked out now, “Why am I wearing this dress…”

“Don’t ask me, hurry up and get dressed.” Audrey went down to common room.

This couldn’t be just a coincidence, but maybe I was just sleep walking…I hope.
I got dressed and headed down to common room. Draco was sitting on one of the couches, “About time, I thought you’d never come down.”

I froze, everything felt so weird. I just walked out of the common room without saying a word. Audrey ran to catch up to me, “What was that all about?” Audrey asked.

“Nothing, I just want to go to breakfast.” I answered.

“Renae, what the hell?” Draco asked when he caught up to us.

“I’m just not in a good mood this morning.” I snapped.

He grabbed my wrist and forced me to look at him, “What’s wrong?”

“I just had a bad dream and didn’t sleep well.” I sighed.

“You could have just said so,” He took my hand and his.

We walked into the Great Hall and sat in our usual seats. Audrey sat down next to me and Jasmine came after, “With Cedric weren’t you?” Audrey teased.

When breakfast was over everyone was trying to leave at once, like usual. Someone ran right into me, I looked up to see Fred, “Sorry Renae,” He smiled.

“I-it’s okay…” I replied.

I practically ran through the crowd of students to get out of there. He probably thought I was acting like a total freak, but everything that’s happened gives me a good enough reason to.

The day carried on, I barley paid any attention in any of my classes. I couldn’t stop thinking about my dream, then the dress, then running into him when I never do. Sure I’ve occasionally talked with him but not about much. So why was I having dreams about him?
♠ ♠ ♠
What did everyone think?
I know I haven't updated for awhile again, I apologize.
Today is my birthday(2-16), so I felt like updating (:

Comment please (: