Sequel: Where Did We Go Wrong
Status: Completed. Everyone check out the sequel "Where Did We Go Wrong"!

I've Been Waiting for You to Make Your Move

Chapter 19

I couldn’t even begin to accept the news Harry had told me just two days ago. Call me a pansy but I stuck as close to people as I could through the day. I’m pretty sure if anyone else thought that…Voldemort was after them they’d be just as terrified. Maybe Harry was wrong…maybe he wasn’t. He hadn’t shown any indication that he was after me though, now I was scared to death that he would show up to kill me off when I was alone.

I hadn’t told anyone what Harry told me, and I asked for him and Ron to keep it to themselves. With the last challenge coming up so soon I didn’t want anyone worrying about me. I shouldn’t be worrying about it either, I think.

“Are you coming?” Jasmine asked.

I didn’t even realize she was talking, “Yeah,”

“Let’s go then, we’ll be late.” She pushed.

“Jasmine, where exactly are we going?”

She glared at me, “You weren’t listening to me?”

“Sorry I spaced out….”

She sighed, “We’re going to Hogsmeade to meet up with Audrey and the guys.”

No wonder she wasn’t wearing her uniform, I was really out of it, “Oh right, um give me a second to change?”

“Hurry,” She sighed and sat down on the couch in the common room.

I ran up the stairs to the girl’s dorm, I opened up my trunk and grabbed my green and silver striped v neck sweater, black skinny jeans, and my grey uggs. I got dressed, fixed my hair and went back downstairs.

“Alright let’s go.” Jasmine started walking out the door.

I couldn’t wait to get to Madam Puddifoot’s; it was my favorite place in Hogsmeade. Drinking tea there always calmed me down and made everything seem okay again. Also I couldn’t forget it’s the place where Draco told me how he felt, that was icing on the cake.

When we got to Hogsmeade it was crowded, as usual. Most students were found here on weekends, “So where did Audrey say to meet her?” I asked.

“The Three Broomsticks,” She quickly replied.

Jasmine and I entered The Three Broomsticks together, looking around for Audrey. It didn’t take us long to pick her out of the crowd, she did have two red heads with her. Jasmine and I walked over to their table, “Hey Audrey, George, Fred,” We both said.

“About time,” Audrey laughed, “C’mon sit down.”

“We would have been here sooner but Renae had to change her clothes.” Jasmine picked on me.

“Well I didn’t want to freeze sorry,” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Better late than never,” The Weasley twins said in unison.

“Is Cedric coming?” Audrey asked.

“Yeah, he should be here soon.” Jasmine replied.

“I can see when I’m not wanted.” I said firmly.

“What do you mean?” Audrey asked.

“Well you and Jasmine are here with your boyfriends and I’m expected not to be.” I replied.

Audrey’s face flushed a little, “Well we didn’t invite him because he doesn’t get along with George, Fred or Cedric…sorry.”

“I can be your date Renae,” Fred laughed.

That was a bit too awkward for me due to the dreams I had, “I’m going to Madam Puddifoot’s, I’ll see you guys later.”

I got up and headed for the door. I could hear them talking behind me, but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I wasn’t going to be left out like that; I don’t see how Fred would want to be either.

The sweet scent of tea filled the air as I arrived at Madam Puddifoot’s. I order my usual tea, and sat at my usual table. Maybe I loved this place so much because it reminded me of my parents. I loved how my mom told stories of this place; this is where she first met my dad. They fell in love fast and had been with each other for their years at Hogwarts. Small things like this was all I had of my dad, I wasn’t old enough to remember anything about him.

“I thought I’d find you here,” A voice whispered.

I smiled, looking up at Draco’s face, “I’m glad you came.”

“Well it’s the weekend; where else would I find you?” He joked.

Draco didn’t like Madam Puddifoot’s; he only started coming here when we started dating. He said it made him feel uncomfortable being around so many couples; he felt it was too girly for him. I’m surprised he comes here for me.

“I have something I’ve been meaning to ask you.” His voice was nervous, yet serious.

I always got nervous when people told me they had to talk to me or ask me something, “What is it?”

“Well the last challenge is coming up, which means the school year is nearly over. I talked to my parents…and well…I was wondering if you wanted to spend part of the summer with me? My parents really want to meet you.” He stumbled with his words.

He must have seen my reaction because he smiled, I couldn’t help but blush, “I’d love to. I’ll send an owl to my mom to ask her.”

“Great,” He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :)