Sequel: Where Did We Go Wrong
Status: Completed. Everyone check out the sequel "Where Did We Go Wrong"!

I've Been Waiting for You to Make Your Move

Chapter 4

“Wakey wakey, Slytherin Princess.” I could hear Audrey taunt me awake.

“You suck,” I laughed, sitting up from bed.

“All hale the Slytherin Princess.” Jasmine bowed, jokingly.

I ignored her and got up and got dressed. We walked down to common room and there was Draco with Crabbe and Goyle by his side. After last night, seeing him now was a bit awkward. He was staring right at me which made me blush slightly.

“And you say he doesn’t like you.” Jasmine sighed.

“He doesn’t okay,” I hissed, “let’s go to breakfast?” I asked.

“Why don’t you invite your prince?” Audrey joked, sticking her tongue out at me.

“He’s already left and he’d refuse my offer anyways.” I stated, realizing that I didn’t even notice he left until now.

“We all know he wouldn’t, but alright let’s go.” Jasmine suggested.

We headed to the Great Hall along with a few other Slytherins. Everyone was talking about how tomorrow would be Thursday and Dumbledore would be announcing the three champions. There were also rumors going around about a ball that would be happening soon. When we entered the Great Hall we made our way to the Slytherin table. Audrey, Jasmine, and I took our normal seats towards the end of the table.

“Renae!” I heard a familiar voice yell to be from the other end of the table.

Audrey, Jasmine, and I looked over to see Draco looking our way. I turned to face Audrey then Jasmine next to me. They we both looking at me with I-told-you-so looks on their faces.

I looked back to Draco and his eyes were still on me. He nodded next to him implying for me to go over there. I shot a skeptical look at Audrey and Jasmine, and then got up to see what he wanted.

I stood behind him as he turned around to meet my eyes. I felt my face start to burn up, “did you want something?”

“Would you want to sit with me?” His eyes never left mine.

“Um…well let me go ask my friends.” I ran to the other end of the table.

“What was that all about?” Jasmine asked hastily.

“Well…he…um-”

“Out with it already,” Audrey demanded.

“Draco wants me to go sit next to him.”

“Told you he likes you,” Audrey stuck her tongue out.

“Does not,”

“Like I said before, whatever you say.” Jasmine teased.

“Well go sit with him then, we all know you want to. Just tell us everything that happens.” Audrey shooed me away.

I nervously walked back over to where Draco was sitting. Goyle ended up moving over so I was sitting between him and Draco with Crabbe on the other side of Draco. The whole breakfast was awkward for me. No one really talked and I hated the silence.

Crabbe decided to break the silence, “are you going to eat anytime soon?” he said sarcastically to me.

“Shut up you git.” Draco hissed.

“It’s alright…I just forgot to fill my plate.” I realized I’d been so nervous I forgot to eat.

“A bit distracted were you?” Pansy snapped, angrily.

I’ve never gotten along with Pansy Parkinson the three years I’ve been here and I had no intention of changing that this year. I really wasn’t in the mood to deal with her. She thought she owned Draco and was constantly all over him every chance she got.

Breakfast was almost over anyway so I decided I’d get ahead start to class, because Pansy, like always, ruined a good thing. I got up from the table without a word and left.

“Slow down your highness,” I recognized the voice to belong to Audrey.

I didn’t even realize how fast I was walking out of the Great Hall. I stopped and waited for Audrey and Jasmine to catch up.

When they caught up to me they were a bit out of breath considering they just ran the whole way down the Great Hall, “Geez, what happened?” Jasmine asked.

“What do you mean? I asked, being stupid.

“Something obviously happened back there. Otherwise you wouldn’t have stormed out.” Audrey assured.

“It was nothing really, Pansy just got on my nerves…She thinks she owns him. Like he’s an item you can buy.” I realized my temper was getting the best of me.

“…Who are we talking about?” Jasmine asked, confused.

“Draco, she never leaves him alone.”

“She’s bit of a stalker,” Audrey stated.

We all started laughing, that’s what I needed. It calmed me down and made me forget about stupid Pansy.

Everyone had already made their way out of the Great Hall and off to their classes. So much for me being early. Audrey, Jasmine, and I were the only ones in the hallway and we were practically running to through the halls to get to class.

That’s when all three of us froze in our tracks. We saw Draco and Pansy at the other end of the hall, “But Draco I don’t wanna.” Pansy whined.

“You’ll do well to remember to leaver her alone.” He barked.

“But I don’t like her.”

“It doesn’t matter to me if you do or not. But stop talking to her, it’s your fault she left breakfast early.”

“Fine, but you’re still my Drakey.” She hissed.

“Piss off,” Draco said before heading off down the hall.

Audrey and Jasmine were just as surprised as I was. Did Draco Malfoy just stick up for someone? Let alone that someone being me.

After classes Audrey, Jasmine, and I ended up in Slytherin common room. No one was in there besides us three, “We should go do something.” Audrey suggested.

“Like what?” I asked.

“How about we go visit Harry, Ron, and the twins?” Jasmine offered.

“You just want to see Harry,” Audrey teased.

“It’s not like you don’t want to see George,” Jasmine joked.

“I don’t like him like that.” She tried to convince us.

“You’re not convincing anyone,” I laughed.

“What if they’re already in common room?” Jasmine asked.

“Um, we should check the library. I’m sure Hermione is there, she’ll know where they are.” I suggested.

Pansy came down from the girls’ dorm and though I was sure she wouldn’t start anything I still hated seeing her.

Draco walked in the common room just as Pansy sat down in the couch across from me. I didn’t know why, but I didn’t want to be in the same room as them. After lunch then seeing Draco tell her off, I felt a bit uncomfortable.

I looked at Audrey and Jasmine, and then motioned towards the door. They got the hint that I wanted to leave because they both stood up and waited for me to follow. We all left the common room and I felt Draco’s eyes follow me out the room.

“Why didn’t you want to be in there?” Jasmine asked.

“It’s awkward seeing them both at once since what happened.”

“Well since we’re out here, let’s go to the library like planned.” Audrey suggested.

We headed up to the library in hopes of finding Hermione. Not many people were in the halls and I kept feeling like I was being watched. It was probably just because of the paintings on the walls that moved and watched us walk by.

In the library it was somewhat empty. Some people were here studying though. We walked around just about the whole library until we found Hermione. She was in the back of the library in the far corner glued to a book, just as I figured.

“You go talk to her, she doesn’t like me.” I whispered to Audrey.

“I’m sure she does, but fine.” Audrey started to walk over to her with Jasmine and me close behind.

Hermione must have heard us walking towards her because she looked over at us, “Oh hi guys,”

“Hey,” we all said.

“Did you need something?” She asked.

“Um…well do you know where we can find Harry, Ron, and the twins?” Audrey asked.

Hermione sighed, “They should be here shortly.”

“Audrey!” we heard two familiar voices shout out.

We turned around to see Fred and George running towards us. Right behind them were Ron and Harry.

“Hey Jasmine,” Harry smiled slightly, “Hey Renae, Audrey, and Hermione.”

“Hi…” Audrey and I replied, Hermione ignored him.

“Hey Renae,” Ron smiled, pulling me into a hug.

I was closer to Ron out of the other guys we hung out with, “Hey Ron,”

Something crashed in the isle next to us, we all looked over and saw Draco. In front of him laid a shattered lantern on the floor. He was staring at all of us. His eyes met mine and there was more poison in his eyes then when he told Pansy off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please (: