Fate Is Leading The Way

She Had A World Of Chances, Chances You Were Burning Through

Image

I looked at Nick studying his expression, he looked confused. I opened my mouth to speak but then shut it when nothing came out.

"Well?" Nick asked still waiting for an answer.

"I-we-uh...like each other?" I said, more like asked.

"You like each other?" Nick asked raising an eyebrow in question. "You don't sound very sure."

"I am." I said becoming defensive. "Is there anything else? I'd like to get back to my BOYFRIEND and daughter."

"Yeah. I want to know why you shut me out?" Nick asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"We were actually getting along and you push me away!" Nick yelled. "Did last night mean nothing to you?!"

"Of course it meant something to me!" I said folding my arms in front of my chest.

"If it did why are you with my fucking brother?" Nick asked glaring at me.

"I don't know, OK?!" I yelled losing my cool. "I need to get over you! What other choice did I have?!"

"Be with me! I love you!" Nick yelled throwing his hands up in defeat. "I want to be with you! I want to be a family!"

I stood there unable to think of what to say, I was in shock. To hear him say that after all this time made my head spin, but he's ran too many times for me to believe him.

"Its too late." I finally said.

"Too late?"

"I don't want Fate to get attached to you. You have a record of running when things become to hard or to real." I said a tear sliding down my cheek.

"Fine. Then I won't be around. Joe can take my place." Nick said as he walked away.

I stayed outside for a while longer as I thought about what just happened. I just pushed away the one person I love how could I do this? He is my everything. I never should have let things happen like this.

"Hannah?" I looked up to see Kevin standing next to my chair, a concerned look on his face.

"Hey Kev." I said attempting a smile.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, Kev." I answered looking at my feet.

"You still love him."

"Yeah."

"Well what about Joe?"

"I can't break his heart."

"You better decide what you want to do. I don't like seeing my brothers hurt." Kevin said before walking away from me.

I really just ruined everything.

Nick's P.O.V.

I stormed back inside in search of my parents. I needed to go somewhere, anywhere, as long as I was away from Joe and Hannah. I took a chance when I told her I love her, I thought she would say she loved me. It was like everything about us was a lie, like she never loved me. I though she would want to be a family, Fate needs a stable family.

I gave up on finding my parents and just left the house. I walked in the direction of the hotel we were staying at. I didn't even care if the hotel was on the other side of town I just needed to walk off my anger. The depression I knew I wouldn't be able to get rid of that easy.

The truth was I hate seeing Hannah with someone else, especially when its my older brother. I want to be the only that's kisses her, held her hand, and sang her to sleep. I wanted to be there for Fate. I want to be the one there when she loses a tooth, rides her first bike, discovers her musical talent, her first heart break, and walk her down the aisle. I didn't want someone else there for all the important mile stones in Hannah Fate's lives. I knew I missed up too many times, and really now that I thought about it she's given me so many chances. I blew them all by running and I'm running again only this time I'm not coming back.

I'm not sure when I started to cry, I wasn't paying attention to anything. I just know when I felt a drop on my arm, that was crossed in front of my chest, I realized I was crying. I wiped away the tears and yelled at myself for crying in pubic, I was a guy we don't cry. The only person who could bring me out this mood was Hannah, but this time she's the reason I'm like this. My only option was someone hadn't talked to in awhile.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I meant to post this days ago. Anyways do you like this chapter? I don't, I think Hannah should have gotten back together with Nick, but my characters are complex and like to surprise me. So who do you think Nick called? I have no idea so don't ask me. I'm just letting this write its self pretty much, so whatever happens don't blame me.

oh and have you heard "Stay" By Nick Jonas and the Administration? If you haven't youtube it now!! its the best song Nick has written so far!!!

And just a little side note, follow me on twitter (@mylifeismusic26) for updates on this story. : ) (i know I've said this before but I thought I'd remind you : ))