Fate Is Leading The Way

Darling Can't You See I'd Do Anything You Wanted Me To

Image

Hannah's P.O.V.

Its been three weeks since the incident with Nick. Joe and I are still together, and I'm happy, at least I pretend to be. The Jonas' left yesterday back to LA. It was sad to see them leave but my mom is thinking of moving back there.

I was taken out of my high school, yesterday was the last Friday I'd ever have. My mom wanted me home schooled so I don't have to deal with people saying things to me. The Monday I went back to school after the news of Fate was released the kids at my school started the bullying. I have now heard every mean name known to man. It was so bad I couldn't concentrate on my work.

Now I sat in Fate's room rocking her to sleep. She hadn't been sleeping well, ever since Nick decided he didn't want to be around any more. Joe tried to sing her to sleep like Nick did, but it wasn't the same to her. She wanted her dad but he was there.

"Daddy." Fay said trying to her eyes open.

"Just sleep Fay."

Her eyes slowly fell but I kept rocking her. She looked so peaceful and I hated the stress Nick leaving brought on her. I put her in crib and left her to have a few hours of peace.

I walked into the living room to watch TV and wait for Joe to call. He always called at the same time everyday. I'm happy with Joe, but there's no spark. Not like when I was with Nick.

My phone vibrated indicating a call. I didn't even have to look at the screen to see who was calling.

"Hi." I said muting my TV.

"Hey. How was your day?" Joe asked. I could here him moving around his room.

"Boring. I've spent way to much time at home."

"I'm sorry, babe."

I winced when he called me that, it just reminded me more of Nick. He never called me things like 'baby' and 'babe' it just wasn't him. Joe said it all the time.

"Yeah. How was your day?" I asked.

"Ok. We didn't do much." Joe replied.

There was silence like there always was after we went through the routine questions.

"Is Fate sleeping?" He asked, he knew this was the time she took her nap.

"Yes. She hasn't been sleeping well though."

"Why?"

"I think it’s the stress of you guys leaving so suddenly." I tried not to sound so sad.

"Have you convinced your mom to move here?"
"She's thinking about it."

"Hopefully you will."

"Yeah." I said. "Hey I have to go I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Ok. Bye Hannahbear. I love you."

"Bye Joe."

I shut my phone and turned the TV back on. I want watching the TV I was to absorbed in my thoughts. I needed to break up with Joe, I just didn't want to do it over the phone. He deserved better then me, someone who can actually love him.

Nick's P.O.V.

Its killing me not being with Fay. She's my world and not having her around is changing me. I spend all my time alone in my room. I only talk to Miley, every night she calls to check on me. She always knows what to see to keep me from going to far into this depression.

My mom and dad have tried to talk to me about everything, but there's nothing they can say to make things better. Joe and I haven't spoken since he decided to betray me. My life is falling apart and there's nothing I can do about it. It would be easy to blame Hannah and Fate for this but its really my fault. I never should have let everything happen the way it has.

I sat on my bed holding my phone in my hand waiting for the nightly check up call. I smiled as my phone vibrated signaling a call.

"Hey Miles." I said answering my phone.

"Hey Nicky. How was your day?"

I grimiced, I hated people calling me that. Hannah never woould have said that.

I thought back on what I did today, nothing comes to mind. I hadn't left my room in a while. "Uneventful." I say with a sigh. "I wrote a song tough."

"Really? That's good."

I stayed silent as I waited for what was coming next.

"Call her Nick." Miley says quietly. Like she does every day she tells me to call Hannah."It’s the only way to get out of this weird mood."

"I can't Miley. She hates me." I groan.

"But you could change that. Call and ask about Fate. Show her you want to be a part of Fate's life. Instead of whining about it to me."

"She won't answer." I quickly come up with an excuse.

"You don't know that for sure."

"Fine I'll try." I say giving in. "But if she doesn't answer its your fault."

"Just call her." Miley says before hanging up.
I dialed Hannah's number my stomach twisting into a not. I listened to the ringing nervously.

"Hey you've reached Hannah. Leave a message!"

I sighed as I realized she sent me to her voice mail. Still I had to leave a message so she knew why I was calling.

"Hi Hannah, its Nick. I was just calling to see how Fate was. Um...just call me when you get the chance. Bye."

I hung my phone quickly, humiliation coming over me. I just sounded like a complete fool.

"Damn." I mumbled throwing my phone to the other side of the bed frustrated.

I had the chance to apologize or do something. Anything that would make her see she loves me.

I was lost in my thoughts the rest of the night, thinking of ways to make Hannah realize she loves me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so I'm not sure where this story is going so there might be some boring fillers coming. I hope you like this one it kind of shows how Hannah and Nick are feeling. So was Miley a shocker for any of you? if you were following me on twitter it wouldn't have been ; ). Anyways commments make me : )