Status: Finished.

You'll Never Lose When I'm Around

Who’s the dress choosing master?

I was sitting in the back of the bus watching Sleepy Hollow with Chizzy, waiting for Allison to get up. I was planning to take her out for a half decent breakfast. I felt kinda bad making her eat poptarts every morning for the past week.

I was startled when my phone started to ring and vibrate in my back pocket. I quickly got it out and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hay Will!” Ryans cheery voice rang through the phone.

“Ryan.” I greeted him, “oh! Happy birthday dude!”

He laughed, “thank you… that’s actually what I was calling about.”

“Oh.” I asked, slightly intrigued, “do tell.”

“Well Petes throwing me a party at Angels and Kings in New York, and I knew you guys are here. So I’m kinda hoping you’ll all come.”

“We’ll definitely be there.” I replied happily.

“Alright, cool. Well I’ll see you later.”

“I guess so! By Ry.”

“Bye.”

I hung up and looked over at Chizzy, “we’re going to Ryans Birthday party.”

“Where at?” he asked as he looked over at me.

“Petes.” I shrugged as I looked at my watch, “I’m gonna go wake Allison up.”

He laughed, “Getting impatient are we?”

“A little.” I laughed as I walked to her bunk.

I pulled back the curtain and looked in at her to see that she wasn’t even sleeping. She had been reading a book!

“Hay, Bilvysaurus.” She grinned as I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

“Morning. Are you up for going out for breakfast with me?”

“Yup, just give me a second to get dressed.” She grinned and gave me a small peck on the lips.

“Alright, I’ll be up front.” I stated.

I walked up to the front and sat beside Mike at the table. I looked over at the TV to see that he was watching the news for some reason. I didn’t even bother to ask why. He did some weird and random things at times. A few minutes later Allison came out from the bunk area fully dresses.

“Ready?” I asked as I stood up, offering her my hand.

“Yup.” she smiled as she took it, “so where are we going?”

“Well.” I began as we walked off the bus, “I was thinking we’d go over there.”

There was a small café across the street from where we were parked. I had gone there the night before and got a coffee, so I already knew they had good coffee. We walked in and ordered two coffees, a chocolate-chip muffin for me, and a blueberry scone for Allison. We sat at the table in front of the window over looking the street.

“So… do you have a ‘party dress’?” I asked casually

She looked thoughtful for a moment, “not really… why?”

“Well, we’re going to Ryans birthday party at Angels and Kings tonight.” I smirked, “and now I know what we’re going to do after we finish breakfast.”

She raised an eyebrow as she bit into her scone, “Ryan as in… Ryan Ross?”

“The one and only… well… not the only.” I chuckled, “but you know what I mean.”

She smiled and slightly shook her head, “sooo… we’re going dress shopping?”

I nodded my head, yes. We continued to talk and joke around as we finished breakfast. It was nice spending time with Allison. It didn’t matter what we were doing, she always made it better. I knew if was definitely the right decision bringing her on tour with us.

“I duno about this one.” Allison said sceptically

She was in a sparkly, pink, sequined, knee length, long sleeved dress. I had no part in choosing anything she had tried on so far, and everything had been ugly or she just didn’t like it.

“Why did you even try it on?” I laughed as I handed her a dress I had picked out.

“It looked pretty-ish” she rolled her eyes and took the dress from me.

“You have no taste in dresses,” I laughed as she walked back into the dressing room.

“And you do?” she retorted threw the door.

“I’d like to think so.” I smirked to myself.

“I guess we’ll see about that.” she said as she walked out of the dressing room and back in front of the mirror.

She let out a small gasp as she gave herself the once over, and I could understand why. She looked drop dead gorgeous. The dress was mid thy length, black and shiny due to the sequins all over it.

“Who’s the dress choosing master.” I chuckled as I handed her a pair of zebra striped pumps.

She took them and slipped them on, “wow… maybe I should let you dress me more often.”

I smirked, “that could be interesting.”

She playfully smacked my arm and gave me a kiss, “this is the one.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to ilovetim288, xmadexmexflyx, and Forever The Darkest for commenting!

Image

Image