Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Sixteen

Bill’s POV

I was talking to Tashy when it happened. She started choking and sputtering on her words. She was gasping for air. Tashy brought her hands up to her throat and fell to the floor, unconscious. I screamed as loud as could. I dropped to her side.
“Tashy! Tashy! Wake up please!” I cried. Tears began falling from my eyes. “Please! I can’t live with out you! I love you too damn much!” I sobbed. I screamed again.
John came tearing into the room. His face filled with fear and pain.
“I’ll go get Lizzie.” He said, dashing out of the room. A few moments later, Lizzie came into the room, followed by Tom. She rushed to Tashy’s side.
“Bill, what has she eaten?” she asked me.
I hesitated. “Um, she had some pasta earlier…”
“Call an ambulance. She’s having an allergic reaction to what ever was in the sauce. She’s allergic to Bleu Cheese and mushrooms.” Lizzie said, holding Tashy’s head up so she could breathe. I didn’t need to be told twice. I sprang up and called an ambulance.
At the hospital, I waited impatiently. I couldn’t control my tears from falling down my face. I looked over at Lizzie and Tom. She was curled up in his lap, crying. Tom did all he could to comfort her. I knew how she must’ve felt. I would be inconsolable if Tom were in the hospital. If Tashy died tonight, Lizzie would probably feel like half of her was dead as well. I loved Tashy. Scratch that. I love Tashy.
She understood me as well as Tom does. Maybe even more. We had so much fun talking and doing each other’s make-up.
The doctor came in. Lizzie’s eye brightened at his news. She crashed into Tom’s arms. I knew that Tashy was okay.
“Tashy’s okay?” I asked, wiping my eyes. I knew that my make-up was a mess. They nodded. I jumped up and down, clapping like a fool. I heard Tashy’s laugh come from behind me.
“Bill, you fool, people are watching!” she said. I turned and pounced on her.
“Never scare me like that again!” I sobbed, crying all over her. “I can’t live with out you!” Tashy patted me on the back.
“I’m sorry Billa-Boo. I didn’t mean to scare you.” She said.

After getting back to the hotel, we talked a bit before going to sleep. I had to tell her how I felt, because I knew that if I didn’t, I never would and I’d lose her forever.
“Tashy, you have to know something.” I said uneasily.
“What is it Bill?” she asked.
“I-I think that I-I’m in l-love with y-you.” I stammered on the words. I mentally kicked myself for being an idiot. “You really scared me; I thought that you were going to die.”
“Bill. Bill, Bill, Bill.” She said shaking her head. “You are so slow!” she started laughing.
“Why are you laughing?!” I asked.
“Because, you fool, I love you too!” she said, flinging her arms around my neck. I smiled and kissed her full on the mouth. She kissed back, with more vigor.
It seemed like hours until we broke apart. When we did, we smiled at each other. She loved me back, and that was all I cared about at that very moment.
We curled up in the same bed and fell asleep in each other’s arms. I breathed in her scent.
Tashy smelled of roses and lilacs. I was growing to love that scent because she wore it all too well. I couldn’t believe my luck.
Natasha Livinia Heart loved me back.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is so corny!
This goes to Ich.Will.Fliegen.Weg or LetMeRise..LetMeFall.
You people should totally read her TH fics!
"Instant Star" is the best!

Anyway, comment if you read and subscribe if you like it.
Bitte? Please?