Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Seventeen

Lizzie’s POV

-Few Days Later-

After Tashy’s little hospital crusade, her and Bill’s relationship skyrocketed. I’d like to think of them as a couple now. Tom and I, however, were a lot closer as well. We had plans to double date with Bill and Tashy.
Tom told me that we were going Ice Skating. After that, god knows what else he had planned. Bill hinted to me that there was a concert involved. We were still in Helsinki, Finland. And it was fucking cold here! I had to go out and buy a thicker coat, which with some arguing; Tom let me pay for it myself.

Tashy and I kicked Tom out of our room on the evening of our date. We took forever to get ready. Tom understood, and went to hang out with Mike, John and Gustav. Bill was getting himself ready as well. As for Lisa and Georg, they’d gone out for the evening and told no one of their whereabouts.
I was in the shower as Tashy rummaged tirelessly through her suitcases, trying to find the best and warmest outfit. I could hear her use of Russian swears from inside the bathroom.
“Tash, you okay?” I called, poking my head out of the shower.
“Yeah, I’m fine!” her muffled voice came through the door. “Do hurry up! You know how impatient Tom is!” she added.
“I’m coming, I’m coming!” I shouted, turning off the water and stepping out. I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out of the room.
“What do you think of this?” Tashy asked, holding up a pair of green skinny jeans and a long sleeved black top. “Or, this?” she added, exchanging the black top for a red one.
“I’d go with the red, but with these pants.” I said, picking up a pair of black skinny jeans.
“Okay, thanks, Liz.” She said, gathering up her clothes, make up bag, and hair curler and heading to the bathroom. I laughed at her and started working on my own look. I chose to go for comfort than style. I figured that if Tom liked me at all, he wouldn’t care if I wore a pair of fucking boxer shorts, which I would never do.
I chose a pair of loose fitting blue jeans and a Rasmus shirt. I brushed and blow dried my hair. I pulled it up into a ponytail and started on my make up. Black eyeliner and blue eye shadow would do the job just right. I topped it all off with a coat of mascara and clear gloss. Tashy exited the bathroom, looking simply amazing. She had curled her hair and had it teased in to a ponytail, her make up was done in red in black.
She stared at me. “You’re wearing that?” she asked.
“Yeah, why not? We’re ice skating, not going to a Hollywood premiere.” I said, pulling at my shirt. Tashy shrugged and started pulling on a pair of black flats.
I smiled and put on my new black Converse that Tom paid for against my will. A knock came at the door, followed by Bill’s voice.
“Girls, are you two ready?” he said.
“Yeah, babe, be right there!” Tashy called, running to the door. She opened it and gave Bill a hug.
“Come on, the taxi is outside, waiting.” Bill said. We followed him out into the hall, Tom was there, waiting. He was dressed as “Gothic Tom” as he usually did when we went out in public together. He was even wearing a small bit of eyeliner. He wasn’t wearing his signature hat and ponytail, but instead one of my black beanies. He was wearing one of his own black hoodies. He smiled when he saw me.
“Hey,” he said, kissing the top of my head. I blushed.
We got outside the hotel and climbed into the cab. We drove and stopped at an arena. I looked at who was playing: The Rasmus.
I turned to Tom and grinned. “You got us Rasmus tickets?” I said.
“Bill’s idea.” He nodded.
“We’ve got backstage passes, too.” Bill added with a grin. He opened the door and led us out into the cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter goes to none other than LetMeRise..LetMeFall.
Enjoy and please! Please Comment if you read. It is really important!
Bitte?