Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Nineteen

Lizzie’s POV

We got into the concert and waited for it to start. We decided to view the show from the pit. The lights dimmed and thousands of fans, as well as me, Bill, and Tashy, all screamed. Lauri stepped out onto the stage. Pauli started the riff to “In the Shadows” as Aki kicked his drums and Eero started to follow on bass.
Lauri started singing the words and I was mesmerized in the beautiful words he was singing. I was moving with the crowd as Tom’s arms wrapped around my waist. I turned and beamed at him. I kissed him full on the mouth. He pulled away, smiling.
“Having fun?”
“Of course! How’d you know?” I asked, still grinning.
“You’re sweet, sweet twin sister told me that you love The Rasmus.” he said.
I looked at Tashy and Bill, who were dancing in a…strange manner. Bill was smiling widely as Tashy beamed up at the stage. “In the Shadows” ended and they began singing “Livin’ in a World Without You”. Tom listened to the words and leaned in towards me and said: “I never want to be in a world without you.”
I froze. Then, I turned and hugged him. It didn’t feel like Tom, with the clothes that is. He had stolen a pair of my baggiest Tripp pants, which were black with red seams and chains, my biggest Rasmus shirt, and one of my lip rings.
The concert ended, and we went backstage. I walked, clinging to Tom’s arm. He laughed.
“It’s not like you haven’t met famous rock stars before.” He said.
“Yeah, but I haven’t met my complete idols before!” I said.
“I’m not your idol?” he said cockily.
“No Tom, you’re my boyfriend.” I said, playfully hitting his arm.
Tom beamed. “I’m your boyfriend?” he said in a voice that sounded like a child who just got a cookie for dinner.
“I’d like to hope so.” I said.
Tom’s smile grew wider. It was a total Kodak moment. We made it to The Rasmus’s dressing room. Bill knocked and Lauri opened the door and beamed.
“Hey guys! I’m glad you guys could make it!” he said, moving out of the way so we could go in. We sat down on the couch and confronted the other band members.
We started talking and Tashy said: “Yeah, we’ve actually been thinking about adding another guitar player.”
“We have?” I asked.
Tashy turned. “Well, I have. I think it would even things out.”
I nodded. “Yeah, you’re right, it would.”
“We know this girl; she’s like, a virtuoso guitar player,” Aki said.
Lauri nodded. “Her name says Aislinn.” He said.
Tashy grinned. “Do you have her number?”
Pauli rolled his eyes. “We wouldn’t have mentioned her if we didn’t.” he said in a duh tone.
Lauri gave us Aislinn’s number and signed our autographs and posed for several pictures. We left the arena and got back into the cab.
“Are we going back to the hotel?” Tashy asked, with her head on Bill’s shoulder.
Tom shook his head. “No, we are going to go shopping.”
I checked my watch. “It’s close to eleven!”
“Shopping has no time limits!” Bill grinned cheerily.
Tashy and I groaned. “No shopping, bitte?” Tashy whined.
“SHOPPING! SHOPPING! SHOPPING!” Bill chanted. He was acting like a child being refused a toy.
“FINE! Stop acting like a two year old!” I barked.
“Yay! I win!” Bill said triumphantly.
Tom and I rolled our eyes, but said nothing. The cab pulled into a supermarket. We got out and went in. Bill hauled ass to the shoe section, followed by Tashy, who was hot on his tail.
“Wow. What two year olds we’re related to.” Tom said in a wow tone.
“Pfft…I know right. We should leave them here.” I joked.
“Let’s go.” Tom said seriously.
“We can’t…its mean…” I looked at them; they were too wrapped up in a pair of boots. “Yeah, let’s leave them here and go on a walk.” I changed my mind.
Tom and I walked hand-in-hand out the door and walked along the sidewalk. I shivered, so Tom pulled me close to him. I looked up at him, his brown eyes melting me in to a puddle inside my head. Before I could react, he kissed me. It was a long, passion filled kiss. His tongue begged entrance, which I gladly gave him.
“EW! NO BABY MAKING!” we heard Bill shout. We broke apart and turned.
“Bill, you arschloch!” Tom shouted. Bill poked out his tongue and put his hands on his hips. “Well, stop trying to make babies in the middle of Finland.”
Tashy bounded up next to him. “Can we go now? I’m COLD!” she shouted.
“FINE! WE’RE LEAVING!” I shouted back, starting to head back to the cab.
We arrived at the hotel and went our separate ways. Tom and I went to our room and went to sleep. I lulled myself to sleep with thoughts of everything we had done that night. I knew that the following morning, I would have to call this Aislinn girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay Okay. It's up!
And thanks to Sydz Snickerz, who wouldn't leave me alone, it's up.
Enjoy!