Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Twenty

Aislinn’s POV

I woke up that morning and got myself dressed. I chose a pair of loose skinny jeans and a Riot City concert tee. I brushed my long, stupidly straight brown hair. Oh, how I longed for curls, but my father never allowed them. I was only seventeen and still a child to him. My dad hated everything I did. He hated my guitar, my talent, my taste in music; the man was a total Nazi about my life. MY life!
My phone rang and I checked the number. Unknown. I answered.
“Hello?” I said.
“Um, yes. Is this Aislinn?” a female’s voice said.
“Yes, it is. Who may I ask is calling?” I asked.
“This is Lizzie Heart, of Riot City; I wanted to offer you a position in our band.” She said. I dropped the phone and collapsed onto the bed, clutching my chest. Did I hear right? Did one of my idols, just ask me to join her band? A small town Finnish girl, with no dreams? Me, Aislinn Greystone?
I picked the phone back up. “Um, do you have the right number?” I asked.
“Yes, I do. Are you in or out?” Lizzie said.
“In. Definitely in.” I said.
“Great. Meet us in Helsinki.” She said.
“That’s where I live. Just tell me where to go and I’ll be there.” I said.
Lizzie told me the hotel address and hung up. I wasted no time in grabbing a suitcase and packing all of the clothes I wanted to bring along, as well as my Gibson Les Paul Standard. I walked out the door and into the cold. I walked my way into a new life, filled with freedom and free of pain.

Lizzie greeted me in the lobby. She was a lot prettier in person than when I seen her in interviews. She was also a lot nicer, too.
“Hey, I heard about you from The Rasmus, and wanted you in the band.” She said after shaking my hand. I searched for any sign of a lie in her blue eyes, but found none.
“Really?” I asked.
Lizzie nodded. “We need another guitarist, and so, we chose you.”
“Was there a long list or…?”
“Nope. You were our first choice.” She smiled.
I blushed. “I was?”
“Yes, now let’s get you up to meet the others. And, you get to meet Tokio Hotel, as well.” Lizzie said. I couldn’t believe my luck. I was going to be apart of my favorite band, and I was going to meet the band that had saved my life countless times before.
Lizzie took me to a hotel room and led me inside.
The first person I saw was Mike, the drummer, sitting on the couch with John, the bassist. Then, I saw Natasha Heart, the lead singer, at the table with Bill Kaulitz. I saw Gustav Schäfer, then Georg Listings, sitting with a girl who had reddish-brown hair. Then, I saw the one, the only, Tom Kaulitz. He came up behind Lizzie and put his arm around her.
“Hey, who’s this?” he asked.
“I’m Aislinn.” I replied.
“Oh, our new guitarist!” Natasha said, getting up from the table and walking to me.
“Yeah, I guess so.” I said with a shy grin.
“Well, don’t just stand there, make yourself comfortable!” Gustav said, clearing a chair for me to sit in. I crossed the room and sat down. I felt all eyes on me. Then, the questions started.
“Have you ever performed in front of a large audience?” John asked.
“Yes.” I replied.
“How long have you played guitar?” Mike asked.
“Since I was five. I’ve been called a virtuoso guitar and bass player.” I said.
“What kind of guitar do you have?” Tom asked.
“A Gibson les Paul Standard.” I replied.
“Hey! Me too!” he said.
I rolled my eyes and focused at the other questions.
“Where are you from?” Lizzie asked.
“Hollywood, California. I moved here with my dad some years ago.” I replied.
The questions finally ended and Lizzie said: “Well, Ms. Greystone, welcome to Riot City.”
I smiled and said: “Thank you, so much. I hope that you won’t regret adding me to the band.”
♠ ♠ ♠
New Charater! Aislinn. She is also know as Ich.Will.Fliegen.Weg.
You readers should read "Instant Star" which is linked on my profile.
Anyway.
Comment/Subscribe.
Bitte?