Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Twenty One

Natasha’s POV

Aislinn was great. She knew all of our songs, so writing back-up parts for her was easy. We were moving on to Sweden. The plane ride was long and sitting by Bill, helped a lot. While we were on the plane, I noticed that Aislinn wasn’t sitting with anyone and she kept looking at her phone as if it were going to bite her. I stood up and sat down next to her.
“Bist du okay?” I asked.
“Come again?” she asked.
“I asked if you were okay.” I repeated.
“Oh, no, I’m not.” Aislinn said.
“Why not? Is it the plane?” I asked.
“No, my dad doesn’t know where I am, and I don’t want him too.” She said, glancing at her phone again.
“What do you mean? Did you run away?” I said.
Aislinn nodded. “I had too. He wouldn’t have let me join Riot City if I told him.” She said. “Don’t tell him, please.”
“We won’t, but sweetheart, you’ll have to face him sooner or later.” I told her.
“In a month, when I turn eighteen.” Aislinn said. “He can’t touch me then.”
“Well, in a month, we’ll be in New York, I think.” I said.
Aislinn brightened up a great deal. “Really? New York? Wow!” she said.
I nodded. “Yes,” I said. “Have you met Lisa?”
Aislinn paused. “The red head with Georg? Not officially, no.” she said.
“Lisa!” I called. Lisa’s head snapped in my direction.
“Huh?” she said.
“Come here and talk to Aislinn.” I said.
Lisa, not missing an opportunity to exercise her mouth, stood up and rushed over.
“Hi! I’m Lisa Scholl, what’s your name?” she said.
“I’m Aislinn…” Aislinn said slowly.
I stood up and went back to Bill. I glanced over at Lisa and Aislinn and laughed. Aislinn was looking scared as Lisa talked the poor girl’s ear off. Bill glanced over as well.
“Whoa, Lisa can really talk, can’t she?” he said.
I nodded. “You have no idea.” I leaned in and pecked him on the lips, and then I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

The plane landed in Sweden and we got off and went to our hotel. I could see how nervous Aislinn was, so I offered to let her share a room with just me and the girls. I explained to Bill that we needed a “girl’s night in” and he fully understood.
Lizzie, Lisa, Aislinn, and I got to our room, which was coincidentally room 483, and set our stuff down.
Lisa flopped down on the nearest bed and kicked off her shoes. “So, what are we going to do tonight?” she asked.
Lizzie shrugged. “Order room service, do hair, make-up, and talk guys…basic teenie girl sleepover stuff.”
I beamed. “Did you just up and read my mind?” I asked.
“We’re twins, it’s what we do!” she said whit a smile.
Aislinn sank into a corner and pulled out her phone. I crossed the room and snatched it away from her.
“Hey!” she shouted, standing up. Her height was a slight problem because with me being 5’6 and her being about 5’9, she towered over me.
“You will get this back later! We are going to bond, and you will like it!” I said, stuffing the phone down my shirt.
Aislinn huffed and sat back down, defeated. I grinned my best triumphant “Bill” grin. I had won and she knew it.

It was almost ten ‘o clock and we were all bored. We had already eaten our way through the hotel’s desert menu and done each other’s nails.
“Hey Aislinn?” Lisa quipped.
“Huh?” Aislinn replied, looking up from her hot fudge sundae.
“Can I cut your hair?” she asked.
Aislinn choked on her ice cream, spewing it all over the floor. “What?”
“I want to cut and style your hair! I’m certified in the States to do hair.” Lisa said.
Aislinn looked frightened. “Um, I guess so…”
I exchanged looks with my sister. “Uh-oh!” is what we both thought. “This can’t end well.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter goes to the real life Aislinn! IchWerdeFliegienWeg. (I think I did that right)
Anyway...next chapter will include the mentioning of a new character. That person knows who they are!
Comment and subscribe...BITTE!