Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Twenty Three

Tom’s POV

The girl’s decided to have a “girl’s night in” so that they could bond with Aislinn. The guys and I decided to have a “guy’s night in” so we could all hang out and be guys. And believe me, it was a relief to be a guy again. When we are around the girls, we can’t really be ourselves. We can’t be rude or perverted or anything in that manner.
We ordered room service. Bill was eating his food, and I decided to be really mean. I was standing on the opposite side of the room. I farted and walked over to Bill and sat down.
“Hey, can I have some?” I asked, pointing to his plate of spaghetti.
“Sure…UGH! DUDE! I WAS EATING! DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?” he shouted after smelling the air around him.
I laughed and ducked when he threw his fork at me. He put his plate down and pushed it away, disgusted. “Ew, I can taste it!” He said.
The rest of the room was in stitches! But they had their noses covered so the sounds they were making made me have to guess that they were laughing.
“Tom, you are a crop dusting son of a bitch!” Mike said.
I laughed. I didn’t fully understand what he meant, but it was probably something that had to do with what I did to Bill. I looked at Bill, he continued eating.
“It’s gone now.” He shrugged.
Gustav laughed harder than all of us. “Bill, you dork!” he said.
I laughed. Bill looked offended. “Well, I am hungry!” he shouted, getting sauce on his lap and chin.
Mike looked disgusted. “Bill, wipe your fucking face.” He said.
Bill flung a meatball at him. Mike ducked and it hit John in the face.
John stood up. “STOP BEING SO DAMN IMMATURE!” he shouted. Everyone stared at him. John looked at everyone for a minute, and then his phone rang. He shushed everyone and answered.
“Hey Syd.” He said. We all looked at him. We were all thinking “Who the hell is Syd?”
John kept talking. “Yeah, baby I miss you too. We will be going to New York in a few months.” He nodded. “Baby, it’s late here in Sweden. I’ll call you later.” John paused. “I love you, too. Bye.” He hung up and stared dreamily at his phone.
“Who the hell was that?” Gustav asked.
John snapped out of his daze. “Oh, that. That was Syd, my girlfriend.” He said.
Mike looked at John. “You’re still with her?” he asked.
“Yes. It’s been almost two years.” He said proudly. Now that I thought about it, I didn’t really know John as well as I should have. I mean, we do live together, and I have only ever said no more than five words to the man.
“You know what guys…I think it’s time we learned a little bit more about each other.” I said with a nod.
Everyone shrugged and found places to sit. “Who’s going to start?” I asked.
“I will.” Mike said. Everyone nodded. “Well, for starters, my name is Michael Lee Greggors and I am a drummer from a small town in South Carolina. I am nineteen years old and I am single. I have a major temper problem and I try to control it by cracking jokes.” Mike said.
“My name is Jonathan Heart and I am the twin’s older cousin, though we call each other ‘brother and sister’. We are from South Carolina. I have been playing bass for almost ten years. We started the band when we were about sixteen and I haven’t looked back. I miss my girlfriend Sydney; she is living in New York at the moment.” John said.
Gustav clapped his hands and took a breath. “Well, my name is Gustav Schäfer, I play drums, and I have an older sister. If you want the rest of my bio, look it up on the internet.” Gustav said.
“What the hell?” Mike said. “Dude, we gotta know more about you than that!”
Gustav shook his head. “I don’t want to say anymore. You guys already know me. And Tom, Bill, and Georg. It’s you we don’t know.” He said to Mike and John.
Mike stood up. “Okay, well that was pointless.”
“No, it wasn’t.” I said.
“Yeah, it was.” He argued. “What was the point?”
I stood as well. “I figured that I would get to know you guys a little better.” I said calmly.
“Why now? What? Are you paranoid?” Mike asked.
My face burned. “No. I just wanted to get a better understanding of you two.” I said, trying to stay calm.
“Well, we have known each other for months!” Mike almost shouted.
Bill came between us. “Guys, chill out.” he said.
Mike pushed Bill out of the way. Bill went backwards and landed on the floor. Big mistake on Mike’s part. I got in his face.
“Why don’t you try that on me, huh tough guy?” I said.
Mike lifted his head and straightened up. He shoved me and knocked me back a few steps. My eyes flashed and before I knew what I was doing, I was on top of Mike and was punching him in the chest. Mike threw me off of him and stood up, kicking me in the sides a couple times. I rolled over and got to my feet. I lunged at him, but was blocked by Georg and Bill. Mike was being restrained by John and Gustav.
Gustav grabbed Mike by his hair and threw him towards the door. “Go calm down!” he shouted. Mike tripped on his way to the door. He wrenched it open and Aislinn came tumbling in, falling into Mike as she did. Mike pushed her out of the way and stormed off down the hall.
Aislinn blushed and mumbled an apology before bolting down the hall, back to her room.
The guys turned on me. “Are you okay?” John asked.
I spat. “Yeah, I’m fine. I’m going to go calm myself down and see if Aislinn’s okay.” I said, leaving the room. I went in the opposite direction as Mike did. I wasn’t angry at Mike. He defended himself, just as I would in the same situation. I was, however, peeved about the fact that he shoved my baby brother. All Bill was trying to do, was defuse the situation, before we got into a fist fight. Which happened anyway. Mike was right, he did have a temper, and so did I. I just hoped that it wouldn’t get in the way of our friendship. I made a note to myself: Do not piss off Mike Greggors.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! A fight! This is going to the real Aislinn. Please read her story, "Instant Star" and do comment.
Comment mine if you read it. I would like to know who all reads my story.
Bitte?