Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Twenty Five

Lisa's POV

Lizzie and Aislinn dared me to run into the boy's room, scream singing “Dude Look Like a Lady”, by Aerosmith. I took it upon myself to jump on Bill's bed while doing so.
I ran back to the room, laughing my ass off. Natasha was fixing her bed. And Aislinn and Lizzie were doing the same.

“Time for bed?” I asked.

“Yes. I am very tired.” Aislinn said. I nodded and crawled into mine. Soon we were all asleep.
The next morning, I was the first on to wake up. I crawled out of bed and went to my suitcase to find a bra and other items of clothing. The strange thing was, I couldn't find any of them.
I started panicking. Where the fuck were they?

I ran to Lizzie's bedside and shook her. “Lizzie! I can't find any of my bras!” I said. Lizzie groaned and told me to “fuck off”. I ran to Aislinn.

“Aislinn! Wake up! My bras are missing!” I said. Aislinn open her eyes and swung out of bed.

“Was it necessary to wake me up?” she asked.

“It's an emergency! My bras are missing!” I repeated. Aislinn went to her own suitcase and rummaged through them. She started tearing out all of her clothes.

“Fuck! Mine are gone too!” she said. “Lizzie! Natasha! Wake up!”

Lizzie and Natasha both sat up. “What is it?” Natasha yawned.

“Check your luggage! Some one stole mine and Aislinn's bras!” I shouted. The twins got up and went to their suitcases, and sure enough, they couldn't find their bras. What the hell was going on?

“Come on!” Aislinn said, bolting for the door. She went straight for the guy's room. She pounded on the door screaming: “Get out here you assholes! Give us back our bras!”
The door swung open and Gustav stood there, rubbing his eyes.

“Do you mind? It's early.” He yawned. Aislinn's eyes flashed and she yanked Gustav into the hall by his tank top. She bent down to his level.

“Look here, you blonde midget. If you don't tell us where you guys put our bras, I will shove everyone of your drumsticks, as well as Mike's up your little ass. You got me?” She threatened. Gustav gulped.

“Okay! Okay! I'll tell you! Just don't hurt me!” he said. “Your bras are outside, on the flag poles!”

Aislinn released Gustav and shoved him. We followed her downstairs and outside. And sure enough, our bras, all of them, were strung out on the flagpoles on the outside of the hotel. The four of us seethed. We exchanged looks. We were thinking the same thing.

This meant war.
♠ ♠ ♠
This goes to IsolatedHeartbreak.
Sorry for the wait. And sorry for the shortness of the chapter. But don't worry faithful readers! The next one will be better!
Comment and subscribe, bitte?