Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Twenty-Six

Tom’s POV

The prank we played on the girls was classic! I had thought of the idea myself. My only disappointment was that Gustav ratted on us so quickly. Apparently, from what I heard, that Aislinn had, a way with words, to say the least. Anyway, we got kicked out of that hotel in Sweden .

Apparently, they didn’t like the noise we brought with us, and if Lizzie, running around the hotel like a mad woman with lipstick on her face and her bra on the outside of her shirt wasn’t enough, then the bras on the flagpoles was.

Once we had gotten settled into our new, prude free, hotel, the guys and I decided to rest a while. With the exception of Georg, who was out with Lisa. The man was fucking whipped! She refused to speak to him on our way to the new hotel; she didn’t even sit with him! I thought that it was funny how he sat there and begged the girl for forgiveness.

As for me, all I had to do was pout and I got Lizzie’s forgiveness, easy. Bill did the same thing with Tashy. She gave in a little quicker than her sister did, but it was still funny as hell to watch her try to stay mad at Bill. The only thing that was funnier than that was Gustav. He tried to sit as far away from Aislinn as possible.

I lay down in my bed, with my hat over my face and my eyes closed. I fell asleep almost instantly. I was at peace with the world, when somewhere in the distance; I heard Mike’s shrill voice, rising with panic with each octave.

I sat up. “Wuzz goin’ on?” I said sheepishly. Mike was holding his iPod, with a look of disgust on his face.

“Where did all my Jay-Z and Samy Deluxe go?” he was saying.

“What do you mean, ‘where’?” I asked him.

“Uh, as in, it was all here when I went to bed, but now, it’s gone. All I have now is…” he looked at his iPod. “EW! BASSHUNTER! Who the fuck is that…ew, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, and oh my…EW! The Jonas Brothers!” He threw his iPod down. I sat up and grabbed my own iPod. I scanned the music, only to find the shit that Mike had just read out.

“The girls.” Mike seethed.

I laughed. “Well, you didn’t expect them to not retaliate, did you?” I said as I grabbed my laptop. I hooked my iPod up and re-synched my music and Mike’s back onto our iPods.

“Well, we need to get them back, now don’t we?” Mike said.

“How?” I asked. Mike pondered this for a while.

“I know! Let’s glue their hair irons together! And…replace their clothes with…ours!” he said finally.

I laughed. “Them, in our clothes?” I had to admit, the idea was rather amusing. I liked the idea of my girlfriend in my clothes. And I knew that Tashy hated loose clothing. “Let’s do it.” I said.

Mike slapped me a high five. Then, we went to let the others in on our plan. If it was a war they wanted, then it was a war they were going to get! I enjoyed being so hot and so devious at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know that it is hefftily over-due, but here it is. It's filler-ish, I know. Anyway, yeah. Thanks guys for totally staying with this story. :-)

Ich liebe dich, alle!

My Twinnie, this is for you! :-)

Commenters totally get Skittles. :-)