Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Seven

Natasha’s POV

I woke up in Bill’s arms the morning after. I laughed to myself. Bill was still sleeping and I tried not to wake him, so I started the movie over again and watched it. Bill stirred slightly and opened his eyes. “Unngh…” he grumbled. “What time is?”
“Pfft…I don’t know.” I said. Bill became alert at the sound of my voice.
“What the hell! Did we fall asleep last night?” he said loudly.
“Seems so, Billa.” I laughed. He smiled, embarrassed.
“Can you move? I kinda have to use the bathroom.” I giggled.
“Oh, sorry.” Bill blushed and got out of the bunk. I slid out and made way to the bathroom. I fixed my make-up and changed into a neon green Brokencyde shirt, an pair of bright red skinny jeans, and my favorite pair of worn out Converses. I frowned into the mirror. I picked up a chunk of my hair and sighed. I was in need of a new color. And style. I exited the bathroom and ran into Lizzie. She was smirking.
“Did you sleep well?” she asked.
“Yeah…” I said slowly.
“I’d bet so.” She smirked. “You and Bill looked quite…cozy, last night.”
I froze. “I have no idea what you’re talking about, crazy lady.” I said, and pushed by her.
“Who shall I sent the pictures to?” Lizzie grinned. I froze again.
“You didn’t!” I shrieked lunging forward at Lizzie. Lizzie laughed and laughed as I fought her for her phone. “Nothing happened!” I cried.
“I know! I’m fucking teasing biotch!” She laughed. “Get off of me!”
“No! NEVER!” I screamed, tickling her.
“Tashy…stop…I…can’t…breathe…!” she choked.
I showed mercy and stood up. I picked my sister up off the floor and hugged her tightly. I reached into the back pocket of her baggy Tripps and pulled out her phone. I pulled away from her and laughed. “HA!” I presented her phone to her. I turned and dove into the bathroom. I, then, looked through her pictures; ignoring Lizzie’s pounding on the door, and deleted all the pictures of Bill and me from the previous night. I stepped out and handed her the phone.
“Bitch.” She muttered and proceeded to the living room where everyone else was. I followed in suit. Lizzie was seated next to Tom, as usual. They were talking animatedly about something. Mike was listening to some weird German rap on Tom’s iPod. John, Georg, and Gustav were playing cards. Bill was eating leftover pancakes while reading my fashion magazine.
“Isn’t tonight our first show of the tour?” I asked.
“Yep!” Bill said grinning, looking up from the magazine. “Hey look! I’m in this one! We all are!” he said, holding up the magazine for the Tokio Hotel boys to see.
“Um, cool. Lizzie, can we play the old songs tonight? I don’t know the new ones.” I said.
“Duh. We don’t want us to look like fools.” Lizzie said, and then she went back to her conversation with Tom. I sighed with relief.
“Bill, can you help me with my hair? I’d like to dye it before tonight.” I asked.
Bill’s head shot up and he was wearing the dorkiest grin I’d ever seen in my life. “Of course! I’d love to!” he said, getting up to throw away the remainder of his food.

Tom’s POV

Lizzie and I watched as Bill and Natasha left the room. “They really like each other, I can tell.” I told Lizzie.
“No shit, Sherlock, I had no idea.” Lizzie said rolling her eyes.
I grinned. “We have to get those to together!”
“Let’s wait until their relationship grows s’more, okay?” she said. The smell of hair dye filled the air and everyone gagged. Georg opened a window and we were grateful. An hour later, Bill and Natasha emerged from the bathroom. Natasha’s hair was no longer blonde and red. It was now black on top and blue underneath. Bill also had fixed her make-up to match. I stared at the two in awe. They were practically perfect for each other, in everyway!
“Tom, stop staring at my best friend!” Bill said, wrapping his arms around Natasha in a protective way. “Get your own!” he poked his tongue out at me.
“Bill, if I have to see your tongue piercing one more time, I’m going to tear it out and feed it to you.” I said. Bill stuck his tongue out again and I lunged at him. He screamed and ducked behind Natasha.
“Oh, like, Little Miss Shorty there is going to save you.” I laughed.
“HEY!” Lizzie said standing up. “Are you calling me short?” she said.
“And if I am?” I asked.
“I will tear your lip ring out and jam it up your nose.” She said. “Then, I’ll tear your testicles out of your kneecaps and you will eat them. Raw.”
I cringed and sat down. Where’d she come up with this shit? No one in the room laughed except for Natasha. The other guys were holding themselves, with looks on their faces that said that they were imagining what that would feel like.
“You should write books.” I muttered.
“Really?” Lizzie beamed.
“Yeah, what you said, would sell.” I laughed.

-The Concert-

Riot City was going on in fifteen minutes. Natasha was the only nervous one. Bill was trying to calm her down. It seemed that he was the only one who could at this point. Everyone tried and failed. She shoved Georg, punched Gustav, spat at me, kicked John, slapped Mike, and pulled Lizzie’s hair. The girl is nuts when she is nervous!
What ever Bill was doing, it was working. Natasha had stopped shaking and twitching long enough to hug him.
Riot City was called to the stage. Lizzie gave me a quick hug before dashing out onto the stage.
I watched from side stage. Lizzie was at the front introducing Natasha.
“We are Riot City! And we would like to introduce you guys to my younger twin sister, give it up for Natasha Heart! Everybody make some noise and make her feel welcome!” she called into the mic. The crowd went nuts! Lizzie gave her twin a small shove towards the mic and stood behind her microphone. She picked up her seven stringed Vendetta and started playing a fast paced riff. Mike kicked his bass drum and John followed Lizzie on bass. Natasha sang into the mic.
“They laughed at me when,
I was down.
No one picked me up off
the ground.

They laughed and laughed
I cried and cried...
They thought it was so funny
when they made me bleed.

But they won't be laughing
once I am dead and gone.
Maybe while I'm rotting away
inside my tomb,

My message of pain swept tears,
and blood-cried fears
will be heard loud and clear.
They won't be laughing.

They won't be crying, either.
They'll just stand there at my
funeral, silent for the first time.
The crude comments will die at my grave.

When I am gone,
They will find someone else to
Silently murder with their taunting,
Laughs and cruel words.”

Natasha sang several more songs before leaving the stage. She ran to Bill and hugged him. Lizzie strolled up to me and hugged me.
“How’d we do?” she asked.
“You guys rocked!” I said. Lizzie grinned.
“You guys are up next.” She said.
“Yeah, I’ll see you in a bit.” I said, pulling her into a quick hug. I ran out on stage and we began our show with “Monsoon.” We played for two hours and ended with “Scream”.
After the show, we signed autographs and met with our fans. We had just finished and were heading outside when a voice said: “There you are, Danny!”
I turned to see a girl, a very drunk girl, stumbling towards me.
“Where have you been all night?” she slurred.
“Um, do I know you?” I asked.
“Daaaannnny! Don’t play dumb!” she said swaying slightly. “I’m your girlfriend!”
“I’m Tom and you’re mistaken.” I said politely.
“Nuh-uh. I’d know you anywhere!” she said. “Wait, when’d you get dreads?”
Before I could answer, the girl doubled over and puked. Lizzie heard this and turned.
“Tom, what’s going- OH MY GOD!” she said. “Lisa, is that you?”
The girl looked up and grinned. “Hey Lizzie! Omigosh! You rocked tonight!” she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!
The song is actually a poem that I wrote and it is called "They Won't Be Laughing" it is posted on Mibba.
Comment/Subscribe.
Bitte?