Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Eight

Lizzie’s POV

Tom looked at me. “You know this crazy lady?” he said.
“Yes and she’s not crazy. She’s my best friend.” I said. “Lisa, what’re you doing here?”
“I came here with my boyfriend, Danny. I can’t find him anywhere!” she said.
“What does he look like?” I asked her.
“He’s really, really tall and he’s really funny…and DANNY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” she said. I turned to see a tall guy with his tongue down another girl’s throat.
The guy looked up. “Oh, hey Baby.” He said. Lisa started crying. The fact that she was drunk did not help much.
“Lizzie! He’s ch-ch-cheating on meh-me!” she sobbed drunkenly.
Bill heard this and came over. “Who’s cheating on who?” he asked, eyes full of rage. Lisa pointed to her boyfriend and sobbed loudly. Bill looked down and picked up a rock. He threw it forcefully and it hit Danny in the head. “Run fool, run!” he said. Danny’s eyes filled with fright and he ran.
“Take your skank with you!” I called. “Yeah, Bitch, I mean you! Run. NOW!”
The other girl took off running.
Lisa swayed with each sob she made. “Wh-wha-what am I going to do n-now?” she sobbed.
“Come with us. You’ll have fun.” I suggested.
“I don’t think we can…” Tom said slowly.
“She’s coming. My manager, or my older sister, as I know her, will let her come. Or she’ll be shit out of a job.” I said. “Help me get her to the bus.”
Tom picked her up and carried her bridal style to the bus. He laid her down on the couch. Georg, who was sitting on the chair, went over to Lisa. “How much have you had to drink?” he asked her.
“One…two…um, ten drinks.” She said holding up three fingers. Georg got up and got a glass of water. “Drink.” He instructed. He made Lisa drink ten full glasses of water.
“I gotta pee!” she announced, getting up and going to the trash can. She sat down on the trash can.
“Oh no, hoe!” I said, grabbing her arm and steering her to the bathroom. Everyone in the other room was laughing. Once Lisa was done peeing, I took her to my bunk. I stripped her out of her sweaty clothes and re-dressed her in a pair of Tom’s clean boxers and one of my tank tops.
“Hey! Those are mine!” Tom cried when Lisa went back into the living room.
“Oh, you want ‘em back?” she said, about to take them off.
“No! No! That’s okay; you keep ‘em.” Tom said, closing his eyes and turning his head.
“Oh. Okay. Thanks.” She said. She stumbled over to the couch and sat down, on top of Georg.
“This couch is really lumpy.” She stated.
“Um, yeah, that’s because you are on my thigh!” Georg laughed.
“Oh, sorry.” Lisa blushed and moved off of Georg’s lap.
“It’s okay.” He smiled.
Lisa yawned. “God, I’m sleepy.” She stretched out and laid her head on Georg’s thigh. In about five minutes, she was out cold. Georg ran his fingers absentmindedly through her hair as he began reading a novel.
“I’m going to bed.” I announced, getting up.

Lisa’s POV

I woke up in a strange setting with a stranger lying behind me. I screamed loudly and sprang up from the couch I’d woken up on. The strange man’s eyes shot open.
“Who- huh?” he mumbled.
“Who are you?” I screamed. The man stood up. I turned and grabbed the first thing I saw.
“Don’t you come any closer or I’ll stab you with this…” I looked at the object in my hand. “Spoon!” I jabbed it menacingly in his direction. The man laughed and ran his hand through his long brown hair. I lunged forward and smacked him hard on the top of the head with the spoon. He fell back on the couch, clutching his head.
“OUCH! God, that really hurt!” he cried. I began beating him mercilessly with the spoon.
I heard a man’s laugh coming from behind me. “Uh, can you not kill our bassist?”
I turned to see a man with blonde hair standing in the hallway. I jumped back, brandishing my spoon threateningly.
“Stay back!” I said.
“Chill, chill, we’re not going to hurt you!” he said, taking a step back. “We’re friends of Lizzie’s!”
“Where is she? Bring her to me, now!” I cried.
“Okay, okay, Lizzie! Get in here, PLEASE!” he shouted.
“What do you want Gustav?” Lizzie said, walking up behind him. “Oh, hey Lisa, you’re up.” I ran forward, shoving the guy called Gustav to the side, and threw my arms around Lizzie.
“Where am I? What’s going on?” I asked. Lizzie peeled me off her.
“You’re on a tour bus with Riot City and Tokio Hotel. You were drunk last night and we took you with us.” she explained slowly.
“What about Danny?” I asked.
“He was making out with some girl in front of you, and Bill chucked a rock at his head.” She told me.
“Who’s Bill?” I asked.
“The lead singer of Tokio Hotel.” She said.
“Who’s that?” I asked, pointing to the man on the couch.
“That’s Georg,” she said. “This is Gustav.” She motioned to the man beside me.
“And I’m Tom!” a voice said from behind Lizzie. Lizzie screamed and dropped to the floor in fright.
“Fucking hell, Tom, give me a heart attack, why don’t you!” she screamed. Tom laughed and helped her up.
“That’s what I do.” He stated. “It’s nice to properly meet you, Lisa.” He said taking my hand and shaking it.
“You look familiar…” I said slowly. Then it hit me. I had confused this man for Danny. I was quite wrong to have. Tom was taller, had brown eyes, dreadlocks, and dressed like a wannabe rapper. Danny had green eyes, short black hair, and dressed like a punk.
“Yeah, sorry, I was drunk and confused.” I said.
“Hey, we’ve all been there.” He said. He turned to Georg. “What happened to you?”
“That crazy lady beat me with a spoon!” he cried. Tom laughed.
“A spoon? Seriously?” he said.
“Yeah! It fucking hurt!” Georg said.
“Lisa!” a familiar voice said. Natasha had made an appearance.
“Hey!” I said hugging her.
Once I had hugged her, I looked down at what I was wearing.
“Um, guys, I can’t wear this all day.” I stated.
“Hold on.” Natasha said, running to the back. She emerged carrying a pair of dark blue jeans and a shirt. “Here you go.” She said. “Bill won’t mind if you wear these.”
I went to the bathroom and changed. The clothes were a bit loose, but they fit me fine. I walked out and went back to the living room area. I took a seat as far away from Georg as possible.
“Guten Morgan, everyone!” a voice said. “Hey! Those are my clothes!” I looked up to see a man who was wearing entirely too much eyeliner in the doorway.
“Oh, Natasha lent them to me, she said you wouldn’t mind.” I said.
“I don’t. You seem to be a friend of the Heart twins, so that makes you my friend too.” He said. “I’m Bill, by the way.”
“Hi, I’m Lisa, and I apologize for whatever freakish behavior you may have seen last night.” I said.
“Oh, you didn’t do much.” Tom said. “Except for almost peeing in our trash can!”
I blushed. “Sorry.” Everyone laughed. Even Georg. I glared at him. “Do you want me to get my spoon?”
Georg shut his mouth instantly. The room once again erupted with laughter.

The hours passed without many exciting events. I got to see John and Mike, for the first time in years. It was nice being around my old friends, while making new ones at the same time. The only person in Tokio Hotel I trusted was Gustav. He gave off “big brother” vibes. Georg, he was cute and funny, but after waking up next to him this morning, I knew that it would take me a while to trust him. Tom was pretty cool, but a complete pervert. He commented on my Hello Kitty panties that he must have seen last night while I was in my drunken stupor. Bill was a complete sweetheart. We were friends instantly. It seemed that he, Natasha, and Lizzie were all pretty close, so that only prompted me to trust him more.
“I think we may need to take my new best friend, Lisa shopping for new clothes.” Bill said.
“Oh, you’re replacing me?!” Natasha cried in mock hurt.
“Me? Replace you? Never!” Bill laughed.
“Um, Bill, we can’t go into public with out getting mauled by fans.” Tom pointed out.
“We’ll disguise you guys so that no one will recognize you.” Lizzie grinned.
“Oh no.” Tom said. “I am not wearing Bill’s clothes again!”
“You won’t have to.” Lizzie smirked.
I laughed. What was she going to do to these poor guys?
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to Sydz Snickers and LetMeRise..LetMeFall.
Comment, Subscribe, and ENJOY!
Bitte.