Status: Canceled. I have deemed this fiction to be "Teenie" and I refuse to continue. Do not ask, or beg. Read my other ones.

How Can You Look at Me and Say That You Don't Love Me?

Chapter Nine

Lizzie’s POV

Tom gulped. “What’re you gonna do to me? He asked.
“Nothing bad, I assure you.” I told him. I went to my suitcase and grabbed my largest and baggiest pair of Tripp pants and a huge Aerosmith shirt. I also grabbed a black beanie and my make up box.
“Here Tomi, put these on. And let your dreads down.” I said. Tom looked a little afraid to argue, so he simply got up and changed in the bathroom.
Natasha was working on Bill and Georg’s disguise, while Gustav and Lisa were working on his. Tom came out of the bathroom. He looked pretty weird not wearing his own clothes.
“Well, this beats wearing Bill’s pants.” He sighed.
“When the fuck did you wear my pants?” Bill asked as Natasha stripped him of his make up.
“It was that time when we played Truth or Dare and Georg dared me to go outside wearing your pants and shirt.” Tom explained looking at Bill. He didn’t even notice me sharpening a stick of black eyeliner.
“Okay, Tom, hold still.” I said, approaching him with the eyeliner. Tom’s head jerked in my direction, he screamed and sprang up.
“NO! NO EYELINER!” he screamed. Lisa and Natasha knew exactly what I was thinking, because they both tackled Tom to the floor and held him down. I got on top of his chest and held his head still as I struggled to apply the eyeliner. My face was so close to his, that he licked me! He fucking licked my face! I jumped up and kicked him in the side. Then, I took my position on top of his chest and tried again.
“No! No! NOOOO!” he cried. He was being a big baby about it. It was just fucking eyeliner, not damn cough medicine. Tom twisted and wiggled underneath me, Lisa, and Natasha. Bill couldn’t stop laughing to do anything to help his twin, despite his desperate cries for help. Tom finally got free and tried to crawl away, in a fit of rage; I grabbed the leg of his jeans and pulled. His pants came down. I didn’t know just how baggy my Tripps were on him. Tom immediately scrambled to his feet and yanked his pants up, red as a tomato.
“You just pantsed me!” he cried over the room filled his hysterical laughter.
“You licked me!” I shouted back.
“You attacked me with make up!” Tom shouted.
“You had to be a big baby about it!” I screamed. I was getting really pissed.
“You’re an evil, evil little girl!” he shouted.
“Little? I’m glad I’m short! At least I’m not a tall, skinny freak of nature who wears clothes that makes him look anorexic!” I yelled. I had obviously stricken a nerve with Tom, because his face was reddening and his was seething.
“You’re a fucking bitch.” He said. That’s all he had to say to make me cry. The tears spilled out of my eyes as I shoved past him.
“YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE!” I screamed as I locked myself in the bathroom. I broke into hysterics. Why did I have to like him so much?

Tom’s POV

Everyone in the room stopped laughing once the argument became real and Lizzie had started crying. Everyone was too shocked to speak.
“What the fuck, Tom?” Bill said, breaking the silence.
“She attacked me!” I said defensively.
“So did Lisa and Tashy!” he shouted. “Are you going to make them cry too?”
“No.” I said coldly.
“Well, then go apologize! NOW!” Bill shouted.
“No.” I said.
Bill shook his head. “We are all going shopping. You and Lizzie are staying here until this is settled. And it had better be when we get back.” he stated in a voice that meant business. Within ten minutes, everyone cleared off the bus and piled into the van. I stood there, silently sulking to myself. I liked Lizzie, a lot. Why did I have to make such an ass of myself? I could hear her crying at the back of the bus. Hearing her cry made me want to breakdown, even more so knowing that it was my fault that she was crying.
I went to the bathroom door and knocked.
“Go away. I’m not coming out.” she said.
“Lizzie, please. I’m sorry.” I said.
Lizzie opened the door. Her mascara was running all down her face. “You kind of hurt me, Tom.” She said.
“I’m sorry, I was an ass.” I said. I brushed away her tears. “You didn’t deserve that.”
Lizzie smiled and hugged me tightly. “I forgive you.” She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is short, I know.
Dedicated to LetMeRise..LetMeFall.
Comment/Subscribe. Bitte.
Enjoy!