Status: Active.

The Meaning in the Rhyme

We all need a reason to believe

This was taking too long. I wanted to get onstage where I didn’t have to think about what had happened last week. Chelsea and I had successfully avoided both Jack and Alex so instead of us going to them they had been creeping around the van trying to catch us.

“Taige!” I stopped and turned around. Andrew was running towards me. His dazzling smile had me remembering why his crowd was always bigger than mine.

“Hey, buddy.”

“What’s wrong?” He asked slipping his arm around my shoulders.

“I messed up.” I said quietly leaning into his side. He pulled us away from the flow of people into a small convience store.

“What’d you do?” He asked grabbing a Vitamin Water and a Snickers.

“Alex and I kind of hooked up.” He turned to me, his eyes were incredibly big for such a tiny body.

“You- When?”

“Last week. When everyone but me and Chelsea went out and we were going to get something to eat and Alex and Jack appeared then Chelsea and Jack were all over each other so me and Alex went outside and then one thing led to another and I was on his bus and I don’t know how it happened.” I said wiping my eyes that had begun to water. I didn’t react well to anything I didn’t understand and I definitely didn’t understand how Alex fucking Gaskarth had gotten Taige Micheals into bed.

“Aw. Baby girl, come here.” He sat the stuff on the shelf and pulled me into a hug. I cried into his chest. Normally I could pride myself with being the strong, independent girl who didn’t get this emotional but I had slept in a back seat for a month and a half, hadn’t had access to a shower in almost three days, and I was sick of Chiptole, McDonalds, and Starbucks muffins. This was the longest tour we’d ever been on.

“We should probably go back to the venue. It feels late.” I said quietly wiping my eyes again. He smiled down at me.

“Taige, you’re going to be okay. I know this isn’t what you wanted on tour. We all came out here to have fun and as always avoid a relationship. Maybe a groupie here and there but that’s natural. Things happen. Don’t get so upset about it, honey.” I nodded and grabbed his stuff off the shelf and paid for it for him.

“I wanted Shane. He probably knows I’m just another notch on Alex’s bed post by now though.”

“Dude, that man adores you! Go talk to him!” He said pushing me. I turned around and pushed his blonde hair out his face and kissed his cheek.

“I love you, best friend.” He smiled and kicked at me.

“Get out of here!”

Chelsea POV

I laid in the back seat, Say Anything pumped through the speakers of the van. I’d never been more happy for tinted windows. Too bad it was a short lived peace. The door was yanked open and Jack climbed inside.

“We have to talk.” He said biting his bottom lip. As much as I didn’t want to I knew he needed to. He hadn’t made a dick joke in days.

“What, Jack?”

“She’s mad at me.”

“No, she’s mad at herself. She slept with your best friend. Taige doesn’t just sleep with people. She puts her heart into a relationship.” I said pulling my blanket tighter around my shoulders.

“But, me and you-”

“You guys were never official. Look, Jack, you flirted but every guy flirts so how was she suppose to know you were interested? Next time make your feeling a bit more known and you might get somewhere.”

“Do you think its too late?” He asked his brown eyes searching mine.

“No…..so….Zack-”

“Doesn’t know. I promise I won’t say anything.” He said reaching over the seat for a hug. I hugged his tiny body and laid back down while he climbed out. “Yo! Alex, you’re dick, my mouth later?!”

“Why am I friends with these people?” I asked aloud shaking my head and laying back down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep. It's here. For Erin ^.^

Title cred- Valencia

Both Outfits