Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

Secrets

Stella's P.O.V.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM?" Angela practically shouted once the guys were gone.

"I didn't tell him" I said sadly.

"Why the fuck not, Stel?!"

I replayed yesterday's conversation in my mind, regretting that I never told him i was pregnant.

"Oh, Alex...I could never hate you" I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Stella"

I felt tears form in my eyes, and quickly wiped them away.

"Alex...I need to tell you something..."

"What is it?" Alex asked, wiping some hair from my teary eyes.

"I...I...I wanna be with you"

"I wanna be with you, too, Stella. I'm so glad you still love me..."


"So, basically, Alex is never going to find out about his own child?" Angela asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"No...I'll tell him. I just don't think it's right that I should tell him right after we got back together" I explained.

"No, what's not right is the fact that you don't want him to know. You can't hide a pregnancy"

"Watch me"

Angela smirked at me, and I could tell we were in an argument. My cell rang, letting me off the hook from Angela's bombarding.

"Hey, Alex" I said weakly.

"Hey, Stel. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. Why?"

"Just wondering. We got a concert later, so I guess I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"Okay, babe"

"Bye, babe. Love you"

"Love you, too"

I hung up, and Angela was staring at me, her arms crossed. "You make me sick"

"Excuse me, Angela. But what do you plan on doing about it?"

"I'll tell him"

"I thought we are supposed to be friends. I can't believe you"

"Friends help eachother. Don't expect me to just let you live like this, secrets tear people apart. If you don't tell him, I will. That's what friends do."

"Then maybe we aren't even friends" I snapped, starting to walk into my room.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"What does it sound like? Ang, I am so sick of pretending and playing your little games, okay? I want to be your friend, but you are acting like such a bitch"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS COMING FROM? IS THIS BECAUSE I'M TELLING YOUR BOYFRIEND YOUR PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD?" Angela shouted.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be such a drama queen"
♠ ♠ ♠
OoOoOo fighting...what do you think? Stel and Ang, BFFs or not??

IMPORTANT(kinda): I decided to end this story very very soon. BUT DON'T WORRY!! I have a SEQUEL in mind, and it's a definite yes. Why am I ending 'you were never a friend to me?' i feel like it isn't going very far, and the sequel I have in mind will be 100% better.

Just have in mind, the last few chapters of this will be important, don't miss out!

Love your comments, plz don't be mad at me for ending this, but the sequel will be WAY better.