Status: I'll update as soon as I can.

Dear Jerk-face

November 1st

Dear Jerk-face,

Today after school, while I was walking to my car, I saw you and Nick in the parking lot talking. You had asked Nick what he thought he was doing going out with me. And to that Nick replied "Because she's hot man! Why do you care anyway? You have Lisha now."

I couldn't believe it. Nick is only dating me because he thinks I'm hot. I wanted you to punch him in the face. I think you wanted to also because then you said "What the fuck is wrong with you man? Aubrey is way too good for you." "More like she's too good for you. By next week I'm gonna have her in bed." Nick gloated,

What did he just say? I couldn't wrap my brain around what was going on. There you were, giving Nick crap for going out with me. Defending me. And there Nick was, being a douche. I remembered Melony's birthday party, when you told me that Nick is an ass. Will, honey, you were right.

I realized that I was standing out the open where both of you could see me. So I went and stood behind a tree to see what would happen next.

You were pissed. I could tell by your body language that you were trying so hard not to beat him to death. But why? Why do you care so much if Nick acts this way? You broke up with me. You stared dating someone else. You ended whatever there possibly could have been between us. You hurt me more than Nick ever could. What gives you the right to be mad at Nick for how he's treating me?

I was confused. Nothing makes any sense. If you still have feelings for me, just say so. Tell me you're sorry. Tell me you love me. Because i love you too Will.

I know that's a lot to say but it has to be true. Why else would I be so upset about what has happened between us? Why else would I be so willing to take you back? Why else would I be sitting here writing you all these letters?

I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. I promise I didn't mean to. Will you please forgive me? Will you please try and fix things with us? Because I really don't know how to. I'm tired of not knowing what you're feeling. I'm tired of dreading to go to school because you're going to be there. I know I've said this before, but I want us to be friends again.

Love,
Aubrey
♠ ♠ ♠
It has seriously been 9 months since I last updated. NINE!! And let me tell you I am SO sorry! It's junior year and all AP and honors classes have got me swamped with homework. But now it's winter break! :D

I don't know who still reads this story, but if you do please give me some feedback. I know this may not be the best but I felt I should post something. I really missed this story.

Comment and subscribe please!!