Status: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Chappy 11

“Tom! Stop!” I exclaimed/laughed as he kept on tickling me on the couch, with me squirming under him.

“Tell me what I wanna hear!” he said tickling my sides.

“Please!” I begged/laughed as I tried rolling us over without falling off the couch.

“That’s not all!” he said now straddling and tickling.

I squirmed and laughed when I decided to attempt to sit up and get him back, my laughs filling the room. “Nah-uh,” he said before pushing me back down onto my back and presuming to tickle me.

I decided to keep trying, getting pushed back down onto my back and tickled every time.

“Tomi, please! That tickles!” I said laughing and squirming, my back arching as I tried to get away from his tickling hands.

“Tell me what I wanna hear!” he said as he kept tickling me.

“Please?!”

“Not it!”

“Pretty please?!”

“Nope!”

“I love you!”

He stopped tickling me, but continued straddling my waist. He smiled before leaning down and pecking my lips. “And I love you,” he said smiling.

I sat up the best I could and pecked him on the lips. What started as a simple peck on the lips turned into a full-fledged make-out. He pinned me to the couch and deepened the kiss. My hands went to the hem of his shirt and slowly went under, running my hands over his torso.

“Get some!!” Ali suddenly exclaimed.

I broke the kiss and saw Ali and Haley. I sighed and asked, “Can I help you? Kind of busy right now.”

“We’re kidnapping you. Tom, think of naked grandmas and all problems are solved,” Haley replied.

Tom gave her one of those straight-faced looks before sighing. “Wow, guys. Wow,” he said.

“Eh, you love us. Now, get off Chelzers and let us kidnap her,” Ali said.

Haley nodded. “What Mexican said,” she said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. “My Tow. No,” I said before sticking my tongue out at them.

Haley walked over and bit my shoulder. “Ow! That hurt!” I said.

“Oh you know you liked it,” she said.

“Nope. Not from you, Haley,” I replied.

“That’s my job!” Tom said before rolling us over so I was on top straddling him.

I nodded. “Yep,” I replied showing them the hickey on my shoulder from the other day.

Haley facepalmed and Ali sighed. “Wow, Chelzers. How long has that been there?” Ali asked.

“Since the other day,” I replied, seeing Tom smirking out of the corner of my eye, “You can quit smirking now, Tom.”

“Who? Me? Smirk? Never,” he said, “Although I can say I like this view.”

There was a collective sigh among me, Ali, and Haley as Frank, Ray, and Mikey walked in the door way and into the living room.

“Man, that show was awesome!” Frank said, none of them noticing anything, “Mikes, when are Gerard and Bob supposed to be here?”

“Hell if I know,” Mikey replied when he saw us, “Oh. Hey guys!”

Ray and Frank turned towards us and Ray asked, “Do I wanna know?”

I shook my head. Frank sighed. “Wow, guys. Wow,” he said.

“It’s nice to see you, as well, Frankie. How’s your day been? Cuz mine’s been spectacular!” I replied sarcastically.

“Hi, sis,” Frank said.

“Euhm, Chels?” Tom asked from under me.

I looked at him. “Yes?” I asked.

He motioned to Frank with his eyes, then motioned to me on top of him the same way. “Oh. Right. Awkward moment,” I said getting off Tom and sitting next to him, “Awkward turtle!”

I made the awkward turtle motion along with Haley and Ali. The guys just stared at us like we had three heads and sixteen eyeballs or something. That, and Tom looked really confused.

I showed him awkward turtle again. “You do this when something’s awkward,” I explained.

“Okay?” he replied, although it sounded more like a question.

I kissed his cheek and hugged him. “You’re so cute when you’re confused,” I said.

“And you’re cute in general,” he said smiling and kissing the top of my head.

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks and Ali said, “Awwww! Okay, we’re kidnapping your girlfriend, Tow. Say good-bye and you guys can make out on the couch later.”

Haley, Tom, and I all did a collective facepalm. “Fine,” I said looking at Tom,” I’ll talk to you later, baby.”

“Okay. I need to get heading home anyway. I’ll walk outside with you,” he said. He looked at the guys and said, “Later guys.”

“Bye, Tom” they said before going to the Xbox and talking about what game they should play.

I giggled and grabbed Tom’s hand, leading him outside where Ali and Haley were sitting on the ground. “Well, I’ll see you later, Chels,” Tom said.

I nodded and hugged him. He hugged me back tight and kissed the top of my head. “I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you, too,” I whispered back before pecking him on the lips.

“Come on guys! You can suck face later!” Ali said.

We stopped hugging and Tom said, “I’ll call you later, okay?”

I nodded. “Alright,” I said before getting dragged off by Haley.

Tom chuckled as he got into his Escalade and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D