Status: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Chappy Eighteen

"Ali, You are doing it wrong," Max said laughing.

"I am not you asshole just fucking wait," I said as we were camped out in a parking lot with all of Escape The Fate, "Ronnie, You fucking asshole," I screamed, "You take care of this damn fire!"

"I still don't understand why we are in a fucking parking lot camping!" Monte screamed.

"Because it is fun," I replied being as sweet as possible.

"Well this is boring," Robert said climbing back onto the tour bus.

"Fuck this shit!" I said kicking what little fire wood we had and walking back to the bus.

"Ali!" Ronnie whined while coming after me, "But I wanna make smores," he said acting like a little two year old.

"Tomorrow," I replied laughing at his face.

"ALI!" Max yelled while throwing me over his shoulder and tunning onto the tour bus. As i was bouncing up and down over Max's shoulder I watched Ronnie Slowly follow us onto the bus and he looked so sad like some bully just took his ice cream or some shit. When he caught up to us I gave him a kiss on the cheek and his face lit up.

"Cheer up silly, I am here," I said smiling at him.

"Ali, I will always be here for you and will never hurt you," he said kissing me on the forehead, "I love you."

"What are you doing with my sister?" Monte said as we got back onto the bus.

"Oh, I am just getting ready to violate your sister in every way possible. First, I am going to wrap her legs around my head and wear her like the crown she is. Second, I am going to have her suck my dick. Then, I am going to stick it in her ass. After that, I am going to make her squeeze them titties together and I'm going to tittie fuck her and then finally, I am going to fuck her so hard she won't walk straight for a week," Max said and by the way he was talking he was smiling at almost every other word, and by the way I was bouncing up and down he was doing motions too.

"Yeah, and we he gets done we are going to have a three-some," I said as Max spun me around to face my brother.

"Who is we?" he replied raising one eyebrow.

"Max, Ronnie and I," I said oh so seriously.

"And then she will be all mine," Ronnie said while thrusting his hips.

"Well you guys have fun with that," Monte said before turning back to Robert and talking to him.

"I get her first!" Max said carrying me to the bunk area and throwing me in a bunk, "I gotta admit you got some pretty nice tits," Max said before adjusting his junk, "But now I gotta go take care of this before I really do rape you," he said pointing to his dick and walking to the bathroom.

"I might want it!" I whined.

He flung open the door and looked at me then flipped me off before saying, "Bitch!" and closing the door again.

I could not contain my laughter.


I felt lips on my neck. I opened my eyes to see Craig kissing me, "Craig, what the fuck?" I asked rolling over.

"I want you," Craig whined.

"Dammit Craig. What time is it?" I said looking for my phone.

"Three in the morning," he said slipping under me so I was on top of him.

"I have school," I said kissing him, "I need sleep, I need to go to school. I have been out the past 2 weeks because of the hospital and everything else."

"Please," he whined while bouncing me up and down.

"Craig, Dammit." I said kissing him, "No."

"Heavy make-out session?" he asked looking up at me.

"Fine but nothing more," I said.

"Hell yeah," he said before kissing me once on the lips. Before I knew it Craig was on top of me we were both naked and he was giving it to me hard.

"Craig," I moaned, "Craig, I-I-I," began to say before he started slowing down, "What?" I said getting aggravated with him.

"Mommy, are you having a nightmare?" Leila said walking in my room.

"No, hunny I am fine I just couldn't find your dad," I said rolling my eyes. I have to say I do love the kid but she has the wrong timing.

"Okay, I am going back to Uncle Monte's room now," she said before shutting the door.

"Okay, I am done get off of me," I said trying to push him up and off of me.

"Oh, come on, I didn't even finish," he said whining.

"Whatever," I said rolling my eyes, "Get up."

"Fine, Bitch," he said laying by my side.

Man, I hated when he did this because then I felt bad because I didn't help him, "Craig, did you really not finish?" I asked rolling and facing him.

"Actually, I did three times," he said kissing my nose and pulling me close to him, "Tonight I get to sleep with my face in your chest," he said basically collapsing on top of me and squishing my boobs.

"Yeah that works," I said laughing and tangling my hand in his hair.

-☆-

I rolled over to see it was 5:30 and that the shower was on, "Craig?" I said throwing the sheets off of me.

"Yeah, Babe," he replied.

"Okay, just making sure," I said walking over to the sink and flipping on the straightener.

"I have to admit," he said peeking hie head out of the shower, "You look divine naked."

"Fuck you," I replied why laughing and walking over to my closet. I pulled out a black cami, my plaid shirt, some boot cut jeans and my Converse and threw them on my bed before grabbing a bra and underwear and throwing them on.

Craig came out of the shower and smacked my ass as I was putting my cami on, "Craig what the hell," I said getting bitchy with him. I shouldn't have do that he has been putting up with the lack of sex and my mood swings and...

"You know," he said snapping me out of my thoughts, "you are kind of lucky," he said handing me my plaid shirt.

"What do you mean?" I said grabbing my I-hate-using-you-so-I-never-wear-you glasses and putting them on.

"We don't have sex for two three months, and I don't pressure you for it, I ask nicely and everything," he said grabbing a hairbrush and fixing his hair, "And most guys would have left you for that but, I haven't. Then you hang out with all these guys, and I should be jealous but I am not."

"Craig, I know and I thank you for that I really do," I said kissing him.

"Ali, what's going on?" he said sitting down in front of me and handing me my love necklace.

"Craig," I said straddling his legs, "There is no other guy, I am just emotional lately, School is stressing me out and then this whole Max thing," I said kissing him, "It's not that I don't want you," I said kissing him again, "It's I just I want to enjoy you but, I can't when all this is going on."

"I heard every word you just said but, I really need you to either get up or let me rip all your clothes off," he said shifting his eyes from my face to my boobs.

"Craig!" I said slapping him across the top of the head.

"Ali, I really did hear you and I do understand," he said laughing, "now get up because I really don't think you are going to let me rip off your clothes."

I slowly got off of him and put my pants and walked to the bathroom to straighten my hair, "Babe," I said pulling half my hair back, "You aren't made at me are you?" I asked praying for a no. It was silent for a while as he was a little busy so I finished my hair and changed my gauges to a blue color to match my shirt.

"No," he said while gasping for air.

"Okay, good," I said walking over to him and kissing him, "I will be home right after school," I said slipping into some socks and shoes, "I love you," I said kissing him again.

"I love you, too," he replied, "Do you have your key's?"

"Check," I said pulling them out of my backpack.

"Phone?" he said holding it up and showing it to me.

"Now I do," I said snatching it from him and stealing another kiss before walking straight out of the house to my car.

I got to school and went through my first four periods with not problem at all.

I was standing at my locker when I felt eyes on me, I looked straight up to see some black hair then spun around to see Gerard, "Ali!" he said hugging me.

"I missed you," I choked out as I couldn't breathe due to constriction.

"Where have you been?" he asked putting me down.

"Well," I began before turning around and putting my books away, "Hospital you know," I replied shrugging.

"What for?" he said as he began to walk me to lunch.

"Max and I got in a fight. It's nothing we are fine now," I finished before being picked up and thrown over somebodies shoulders.

"Hi, Ali," I heard a familiar voice say.

"FRANK!" I screamed while smacking his ass, "Put me down!"

"Jeez, stop it. You're turning me on," he said setting me on the ground.

"Where is Chelsea and Mikey?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Down at lunch," they said pointing and continuing their walk while carrying me with them.

"I don't see why I can't walk," I said as they carried me off to lunch.

I sat at the lunch table after I had gotten my food, and I was thinking about my dream that night when I went on Warped Tour with the guys when, Mikey sat right along side me.

"Mikey!" I said reaching over and hugging him, "Can I tell you something real fast?"

"Sure what is it?" he said sounding like he didn't care at all.

"Last night, I had a dream about Ronnie and Max," I said picking up my Dr.Pepper.

"You know when you dream about someone that means they were the last thing to cross their mind before they fell asleep."

"Really?" I said looking over at him, "But mine dream was more of a memory," I began before Chelsea sat down followed by all of the guys.

"So are you guys cool again?" Chelsea asked as Mikey rolled his eyes.

"I guess not," I said looking over at him.

"You guessed correctly," he said opening his little kids thing of milk.

"Mikey, What the hell?!" I said standing up causing a scene.

"I am sorry," he said looking up at me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I screamed as I could see all eyes were on me.

"Apparently you," he said looking back at his food.

"You know what fuck you Mikey Way," I said beginning to walk off, "I hate you and I really do mean it this time."

"Oh, stop don't go," I heard him say in a monotone voice.

I put my middle finger in the air before someone jerked it down, "Stop," Gerard said basically pinning me to the wall, "I know as well as you do you still care about that jerk."

"No, I don't," I said laughing and pushing him away from me.

"You may not care about him a lot but, i know you care about him as a friend," Gerard said pausing as Chelsea and Frank walked up, "As a best friend," he said sighing.

"Are you okay?" they asked at the same time.

"Yeah, I am fine," i said laughing at their twin-ness, "let's just get school over with," I said walking up the stairs to the locker area.

The rest of the day went by smoothly I mean yeah I had my run ins with Mikey but Chelsea was there to keep my mind off of it. That and I had a butt load of history homework. Mr.Loveless isn't to fond of me at this moment. Plus Ms. Fulkerson was on Chelsea and my ass about getting our senior memory books done. Which is what we were starting on next week. My name is Ali and I procrastinate to much.

I walked in the door after school got out and there was no sound in the house, I walked into the house to see Craig asleep on out bed and Leila cuddled up by him. Chelsea followed behind me looking over my shoulder and seeing them before saying, "Awh!"

Craig flinched before looking up and seeing me, "hey beautiful," he said beginning to smile.

"Hey," I replied sitting on my bed and breaking out my laptop.

"What are you doing?" he asked while sitting up and scooting beside me.

"MySpace shit," I said ignoring all the comments and hate mail, as always. Craig laughed at me as I shut my laptop and kissed him, "Ready to start on home work," I said grinning at Craig ad breaking out my history book.

"It's nap time again," he said looking at the fake watch on his wrist, "Oh shit!" he exclaimed while he laid back down.Chelsea and I sat at the bottom of the bed and proceeded to do out history, wish me luck.

New Message
My phone lit up and I opened it to see:
ali the reason i got so mad today was because well i still love and care about you im sorry
-mikey


About that luck, I am going to need a lot of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=704364 <---outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/cmhahtd_school_supplies/set?id=17527146 <---school supplies

Sorry i updated so fast insomnia has been kicking my ass lately and i was up all night with nothing to do.
Well comments?