Status: Part 27 and Part 28 posted 11/24

I Fear I Might Break

Part 30 (END)

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes. Lip quivered. My feet remained glued to the stage. I took a deep breath. It released in haggard spurts.

She didn't hear it.

"Did you mean that?" an angelic voice asked from the side of the stage.

My head turned quickly to face the owner of the voice. Hayley stood next to the stage, biting her lip.

"Of course," I answered.

She pushed her body onto the stage, disregarding the steps completely. Her body stood close to mine, within touching distance. I resisted the urge to reach out and test how far she stood.

"You didn't want to kiss her?" she asked.

Again cameras flashed. Her voice was amplified by the microphone.

"No, I didn't. She means nothing to me now. She's just an unpleasant memory," I replied.

Her eyes pierced mine. Her hand reached out and grabbed mine, lacing our fingers together.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I replied.

We stared at each. I took a breath.

Now or never.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

A smile spread on her face. Her features lit.

"Forever and always," she replied, "But I think I should be the one asking considering I'm the one in the pants. By the way, very sexy attire again."

I chuckled, "Well ask away."

"Are you going to say 'yes'?" she joked.

"I don't know," I joked back.

"I'll just take a chance then. Sin St. James, will you be my girlfriend?" she asked.

"Forever and always," I mimicked her response.

"Good," she gripped my hips and pulled me to her, "because if you didn't, it would make me doing this really awkward."

Her lips pressed against mine. Mine immediately responded to the kiss. Our eyes closed. My covered eyes could still make out the flashes of cameras. Electricity ran through my spin. Our lips moved in unison. Hers were soft against mine. The taste of vanilla infected my taste buds.

Perfect.

Her lips removed from mine, the warmth disappearing. I opened my eyes and stared into her eyes again.

I want more.

"You want to go back to my room?" she whispered, eyes hungry.

The microphone didn't pick up her voice.

"I thought you would never ask," I replied.

She released her hold on my hips and grabbed my hand, pulling me off the stage. This time she used the steps. I followed obediently.

I'm not fighting her lead.

We walked past the table full of band members.

"We'll see you guys later," she said, waving.

"Where do you two think you're going?" asked Octave.

We stopped walking.

"Don't worry about it," I replied.

"We're just going to work in that Halloween costume of hers," Hayley added.

"Use a condom," Damien yelled.

"I thought she was already pregnant," Hayley said.

Oh geez.

"But you don't want her to get double pregnant," he said.

"This is true. Good advice, Damien. Now we must take our leave, as this urgent. Don't come to my room. I'll be practicing to be a doctor and this little mermaid needs her physical," Hayley said.

She resumed leading me from the restaurant. I waved a farewell to my band as we walked away. They each had a smile on their face. Mina held her thumbs up. I shook my head and turned my attention the red head holding my hand. We exited the restaurant. Her free hand reached into her back pocket and pulled out a cell phone. She flipping it open and placed it against her ear.

"Hey, Jeff. Can you bring the car around? I need to head back to the hotel," she said into the phone.

She paused.

"Okay, thank you," she flipped it closed and slipped in back into her pocket.

She turned to me. Her hands pulled my body close to hers again. She rubbed her nose against mine.

"You're beautiful," she said.

I smiled.

"So are you."

She grabbed my arm gently, running her fingers over the scabs. Her eyes focused on each wound as her fingers touched them.

"No more of this," she instructed, still looking at the scabs.

"Okay," I said.

She looked me in the eyes.

"You promise?" she asked.

"I promise."

Anything for you.

"Thank you."

A van pulled up in front of us. A man stepped out from the driver's side, walking around to the backseat door and opening it.

"Thanks, Jeff," Hayley said, sliding into the van.

"Thank you," I mumbled, sliding in after Hayley.

"Its no problem," he said and shut the door.

He walked around to the driver's side again and sat in his seat. He started the engine and began driving away from the hotel. Hayley look at me and smirked.

"What?" I asked.

She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down onto the seat, straddling my hips. Her lips grazed my neck. Fire lit in my stomach, warming my body. Her teeth tugged at the skin on my neck. I moaned.

"Hayley, wait till we get to the hotel," I said.

"I don't think I can," she continued kissing and biting my neck.

I groaned, completely submitting to Hayley's will.

I'm not stopping you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to DestructionOfAStatue, adrenalineeeRUSHH!, MemphisandCollege, bmg14498, Babe_Rawr_Funky, in_your_eyes_, xXRipMyHeartOpenXx, The Pretty Monster, vegi falling out, and Synder Ella Gates.
And thank you to the subscribers.
Yeah, the story is done.
But I have a new Hayley/OFC story prepared to post.
Just give me about a week to get the first one out;
Finals are next week and I should be focusing on them.
Anyway, I hope you all liked the story
and I hope you give the next one a chance.
Comment?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste