Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Matty

I rushed over to Alec.

"Oh my god! Ash, why did you do that? He's my boyfriend! He's allowed to kiss me! I knew you were going to be overprotective, but you didn't have to hit him," I said to Ash, shocked.

"No he's not allowed to kiss you! You're mi- um my twin! I can't just let him push himself on you like that! You deserve better. Someone who's always been there for you and always will be and truly loves you. Not some jerk you just met," Ash answered desperation in his eyes.

"But I love him, and he loves me. Why is it such a problem that I'm happy and in love?" I asked, desperately. I saw anger flash through Ash's eyes, then hurt and finally resignation.

"Fine. I'm sorry that I overreacted. I'll try to be better in the future," Ash said, and I could tell it pained him every single word.

"I hope you do," I said. I looked down at Alec, who had been watching the whole thing. He was looking at Ash with this weird look in his eye, like he suspected him of something horrible. I brushed it off. Ash sat back down on the couch and Alec sat clear on the other side. Both of them pointed to their laps and it was clear I had to choose between them. I closed my eyes and sighed in desperation before I walked over to a surprised looking Matt and plopped down on his lap, curling my face into his neck and getting myself comfortable. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back soothingly. Before I knew it, my eyes were closing and I was falling asleep to the sound of Matt's heartbeat.

***

The next morning I woke up with the biggest headache. There was an arm around me, and, assuming it was Alec, I turned around and put my arms around the boy.

"Good morning," an amused voice said. I looked up and was surprised to see Matt there rather than Alec. Then the events of last night came back to me and I groaned.

"How long did Ash and Alec fight after I fell asleep last night?" I asked Matt.

"About an hour. Then I told Alec if he was going to be a douche and make you choose between him and your twin, then he could sleep on the couch. I showed Ash the guest room, which I'm assuming is where he is going to be staying?" Matt asked, and I nodded in response.

“Matty, I’m hungry,” I whined to him.

“Oh really? Well that’s funny because I just happen to make the best pancakes on this Earth,” Matt replied, a smile on his face.

“Really? Well what are you waiting for? Let’s go make some!” I jumped out of bed, and Matt laughed at my enthusiasm.

We were almost to the top of the stairs when Matt came up and whispered “Let’s Race,” in my ear. I giggled and took off. I was ahead of him until he grabbed me by the wait and put me behind him.

“That’s not fair!” I shrieked laughing. He just looked behind him, laughing. While he was still looking behind him, I took my chance and lifted up the carpet on his side a little with my mind. He tripped and I got ahead, laughing again. I made it to the kitchen first, laughing my butt off. He walked in a couple of seconds later with a dangerous smirk on his face. I backed up, giggling. I felt like I was five again with him chasing me like he was. And I had a horrible feeling I knew what he was going to do. He kept inching closer until he was close enough to tackle me to the ground and start tickling me. I shrieked with laughter.

“No! S-sto-o-op! P-lea-ease st-stop-p Ma-matty! I-I g-give u-up!” I exclaimed between laughs.

“Nope. You have to pay the price!” Matt answered me. Finally, after a couple more minutes of pure torture, he stopped and my laughs subsided to giggles which eventually stopped completely. Matt was up by then and was staring at me, amused.

“Help me up you jerk,” I said, holding my hand up to him.

“Fine,” he said offering me his hand. I reached up to grab it and as soon as I did I pulled him to the ground for payback. Unfortunately, that didn’t work too well and he ended up falling right on top of me, making us both laugh really hard. Eventually we both stopped laughing and I realized how close to me he was.

“That was not funny,” Matt said, his breath hitting my face.

“Then why did you laugh?” I asked back. He just smirked.

“Woah! When I said I didn’t think we should leave Matt and Violet alone, I was joking but wow!” Kevin was in the doorway of the kitchen, everyone else behind him, Ash and Alec both with a livid look on their face. I blushed as Matt got off of me. I looked at Matt and I couldn’t help myself. I burst out laughing.

“You thought- Me and Matty?” I laughed as I looked at them. Matt was chuckling beside me.

“Well, what were we supposed to think? We walked in and he was on top of you and you were gazing into each other’s eyes.” Kevin said, and he had a point.

“Nothing was happening. Matt and I raced down the stairs and I tripped him but only because he cheated first! Anyways, he ran after me and started tickling me, so for payback I pulled him to the ground when he tried to help me up and that’s how we landed and that’s when you came in,” I said in a bit of a rush. It must have been acceptable because the boys just shrugged and nodded, although my brother and my boyfriend still didn’t look happy. Everyone except for Jay and Damen went to the living room. “Speaking of which, where did you guys go?”

“We went to the pool!” Jay exclaimed, in his cute little excited kid voice.

“Oh. Well I’m glad Ash and Alec managed not to kill each other,” I said.

“I wish they had. It would have been quieter. They were arguing the whole time,” Damen told me.

“About what?”

“Whatever they could think of,” Damen answered.

“That totally sucks. I wish they would just get along. At least for my sake,” I said.

“Hey, Vi. Isn’t it time we headed to the headmaster’s office?” Ash asked me.

“Yeah I guess you’re right,” I answered. And with that, we headed to the headmaster’s office to give my brother his powers back.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyy!!! ok well i hope you like it!! am i sensing a little more than brotherly love?? hmmm.... well you'll have to wait and see what we have in store!!! >:) MWAHAHAHAHA!!! ok enough f the evil stuff!! i would really appretiate some comments!!! i'd love you forEVA!!

-AlyssaXD