Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 12

Bam walked back into the living room.

"Right guys we're gonna have to get out of here tonight" Bam said as he collapsed onto the sofa.

"Well you are gonna have to get out of here," Dico said "me and some of the guys are going to the mall... they're having a sale on marshmallows!"

"Dico... what the fuck man... why do you want marshmallows?" Bam asked giving his friend an odd look.

"Who wouldn't?!" Dico said laughing.

"Ummm okay dude... whatever floats your boat." Dunn said laughing.

"So what are we gonna do?" Rebel asked Bam.

"Hmmm... ahhh Vito!!" Bam said laughing manically.

"We're doing Vito?!" Angel asked looking a little worried.

"Urgh... hell no!" Bam said looking as if he might be sick, "I have an idea!"

"O...kay." Angel said, "I'm gonna go have a shower."

Angel headed out of the door followed by Ville.

"Ewww keep it down okay guys?!" Bam said laughing.

Ville just turned around and glared at him before picking Angel up bridal style and carried her up the stairs.

"Hey Bam we're going now!!!" Dico yelled as he walked out of the door followed by Stev-o, Rake, Gas, Linde and Mige.

"Okay guys... just don't go harassing guys dressed as carrots!!" Bam yelled after them, he then winked at Rebel who giggled.

Angel and Ville wandered back down the stairs and walked back into the living room.

"Finally!!" Bam yelled, "we thought you guys had drowned!"

"Nope sorry Bam-Bam." Ville said laughing.

"Come on then guys... I think its about time we paid Vito a little visit!" Bam said laughing.

"Why do I get the feeling something bad is going to happen?" Burton said as he stood up and walked out of the room.

"Bam can I drive?" Raab asked Bam.

"Ummm... no!!" Bam replied hardly having to think about the question.

"Ohhh come on dude you let Angel drive the fucking Lambo!"

"And your point is?" Bam said laughing.

Raab gave up and walked out of the room.

"Come on then guys... to Vito's!" Bam said as he picked Rebel up and carried her outside.

Angel and Ville followed along with Novak and Dunn.

They all piled into Bam's Hummer and set off.

A few miles down the road Bam's mobile started ringing (it was the Offspring's Pretty Fly for a White Guy ring-tone.)

"Haha Bam... what the fuck man?" Novak said laughing.

"Shut it Novak!" Bam yelled as he raked around in his back pocket for his phone.

"Bam both hands on the wheel!!" Burton screamed as Bam swerved onto the other side of the road.

"Yeah, yeah okay." Bam replied as he finally found his phone and answered it.

"You ain't supposed to drive when you're on the phone!" Dunn yelled at him.

"Shut up will ya I'm talking?!" Bam said.

After a few minutes he closed his phone and threw it on the dashboard.

"Haha great news guys Knoxville's gonna be joining us!" Bam said with a smile on his face.