Let Me Perfect It

Sleeping Party

Image

Sophie's POV:

"You did what?" Josie asked as we all stared at Molly wide eyed.

"Loaded all the guy's buses with a couple dozen alarms that go off every five minutes singing different songs" she repeated smiling as if it was something people did all the time.

This is what I loved about Molly, it didn't matter how mean it was she would do anything for a good prank.

"I love you Molly" I laughed standing up and hugging her.

"I know" she smirked proudly.

"Is this going to come back on all of us?" I questioned tugging on a lock of her red hair.

She shrugged "Probably"

"Oh goody" Josie laughed.

"Did everyone get their stuff back?" I asked curiously.

Everyone answered with a yeah or yes.

"Where was yours?" Josie asked Angie.

"That weird Spencer guy had it" she rolled her eyes "He claims in wasn't him though."

"What about you Josie?" Chloe asked.

"Patrick and same story as Angie. He claims it was Pete who took it not him" she shrugged.

"Brendon said the same" Chloe added.

"Sisky too"

"What about William Sophie?"

I rolled my eyes "he took my cloths all right. Didn't even try to deny it just kept hitting on me" I cringed as I spoke.

Iloved hated William having his hands all over me.

I wished he would just take a hint and leave me alone.

"You claim to hate him yet you are wearing his vest" Josie snickered.

"I like his vest" I smiled "That does not mean I have to like him too"

"Wonder who that is" Chloe said curiously as there was a knock on the bus door.

I stood up and opened it to find all of Fall Out Boy standing there, looking like they had packed over night bags.

"Can we help you?"

"You can show us where the extra bunks are" Pete growled walking on the bus.

"Why on earth do you need our extra bunks? Go sleep on someone else's bus"

"This is our bus" Patrick pointed out "We are just letting you girls use it for the tour."

"And what is wrong with the one you are using?" Josie asked.

"Someone loaded it with alarm clocks and seeing as your bus is the only one that is not currently ringing every five minutes we know it was one of you" Joe said throwing his stuff in one of the empty bunks.

"So you girls are stuck with us" Andy added.

"Thanks Molly" I whispered Tugging on some of her hair lightly again.

"You love me" she reminded.

"How many bunks are left now?" Josie asked.

"Three....Why?"

"That means three more guys are going to try and stay with us" I sighed.

"Like me?"

We all turned to see Brandon set a bag of his stuff on the floor at his feet.

"Brendon" Chloe smiled.

"And I brought Spencer with me" he added "He is just taking a little longer"

"What are we Hotel One Last Request?" Angie growled.

"We all know it was your band who made our buses impossible to sleep on" Spencer smirked walking on the bus "So don't be so cranky Angie. We will stay out of your stuff"

Angie glared at Spencer before storming into the back room of the bus and slamming the door shut behind her.

"That all the bunks" Molly shrugged.

"There should be one more" Chloe answered confused.

Molly shook her head "Sisky snuck on when we were talking to Fall Out Boy"

Sisky walked out of the bunk area pouting "I thought you hadn't seen me"

"A ninja you are not" Molly smirked.

"I'll show you a ninja"

"I don't want to know what that means" I said shaking my head at the two "I'm going back to bed so I don't have to deal with all of this"

"Oh Soph"

I stopped in my tracks.

No

He was not staying on the same bus at me.

I was not dealing with this!

Instead of turning and looking at William I quickly took off as fast as I could to the bunk area and hid in my bunk.

"Soph" the voice said again in more of a sing song tone this time.

Go away.

Go away.


"I know you can hear me Sophie, no one falls asleep that fast"

Go away!

I only moved when I felt another body next to mine in the bunk. I turned and my eyes got wide as they met William's deep brown ones.

"Hey there angel"

"W-What did you just call me? Get out of my bunk!" I yelled trying to shove him out.

The next thing i knew William had rolled so he was straddling me. I was surprised he wasn't hitting his head on the bunk above mine.

"Get off!"

"I called you angel" he said softly placing a hand over my mouth "and this is my bunk too"

My eyes got wide once more as he removed his hand. "Like hell it is!" I snapped.

"I need sleep Sophie and thanks to one of your band mates my bus is impossible to sleep in. Also there just so happens to be no empty bunks left on your bus so you're stuck with me, besides I need to talk to Molly about planning Sisky's birthday party" he smirked.

"Get out!"

"Make me" he purred in my ear.

A second later I had shoved him off me and out of the bunk.

I have won.

For now....