Let Me Perfect It

I can't believe this!

Brendon's POV

I don't know why the words left my lips, but I knew my mistake as soon as they did. "Why did you even let him touch you?"

Instead of apologizing or trying to rephrase the question, I froze and waited for an answer. 

5 seconds. 10. 20. After 30 seconds of uncomfortable silence, Chloe finally stood, set the ice pack I had given her down on the table, and walked to the back of the bus. I heard the door slam followed by the small click of the lock and knew instantly that I was not going to be allowed back there anytime soon. 

After a few moments, I left One Last Requests bus and headed toward my own, only to be stopped by Sophie. "Where is Chloe?" she asked. She looked upset but when she spoke, her voice was sharp and she sounded angry. 

"She sort of... Locked herself into the back of your bus and won't talk..." I said slowly, trying to avoid the subject. 

"What the hell, Urie!" She snapped. "I can't believe this! What the hell did you do to her?" She sounded so pissed, I was thought she was going to hit me until somehow she seemed to suddenly become much less tense and she looked... sad. "I'm sorry," She sighed, "I'll try to talk to her."

She walked off and again I was alone, so I continued on my original path to my bus. When I got there, I saw Ian watching tv; I walked past him and to the bunks. I laid down but didn't shut my eyes - that action was almost impossible, due to the intensity of my worry for Chloe. I'd never felt like as much of an idiot as I did now. 
♠ ♠ ♠
No banner right now, sorry. Posted from my iPod! Sorry it's soooo shorttttt.