Let Me Perfect It

Crying

Image

Sophie's POV:

"Chloe?" I called softly not daring to move the current that was covering her from my view.

"I don't want to talk Sophie" she answered barley above a whisper.

"Please Chl-"

"I said no!" she snapped.

I took a step back feeling my eyes start to water. Chloe had never snapped at me before, normally when she was upset I was the first person she ran to, but this time she was hiding from me. It was all my fault, i should have been there to keep her safe.

"I-I'm sorry" I whispered before running off the bus and straight towards William's.

I knocked on the door and tried to stop my crying. I was fucking 22 years old, i shouldn't be crying just because a friend snapped at me. All I knew was that William would cheer me up, he had this talent for always knowing the perfect thing to say.

"Sophie?" his voice asked as I heard the bus door open.

I looked up into his concerned eyes and held back a sob.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly getting off the bus and pulling me close to him.

"I-I-I-"

"It's okay" he said softly kissing the top of my head "Come inside and you can tell me what happened"

"I'm such a baby" I tried to remove the tears from my eyes, but William kissed me softly.

"Crying doesn't make you a baby" he smiled softly sitting down on the couch and pulling me into his lap. "Why don't you tell me what happened?"

"C-Chloe wont talk to me" I choked out. "She snapped at me, she has never snapped at me before William"

"She just needs some time alone" he suggested rocking me back and forth slowly. It was making me feel like even more of a baby, but it was nice.

"B-But she always comes to me when she is upset. W-What if I ruined everything by not being there for her?"

"She is hurting" he said softly "Sometimes hurt means you need time alone. You can't always save the world Sophie, let Chloe save herself this time"

"B-But I-"

"Am not superwoman" he cut me off "Chloe will come around, I promise"

"W-What if she doesn't? What if she hates me forever?"

"She doesn't hate you Sophie. Would you like me to talk to Brendon? Maybe he can get Chloe to open up to him"

I nodded slowly before kissing him. "Thank-you"

"For what?" he smiled.

"Not letting me shove you away. You're completely perfect William, I don't know what I would do without you"

"Go crazy" he smiled.

I smiled back, removing tears from my cheek "Probably"

"I love you Sophie Marie Merrick"

"I love you too William Eugene Beckett Jr"

"Good" he smiled.

I stood up and pulled him along with me.

"Where are we going?" he chuckled.

"I wanna cuddle" I smiled.

William smiled in return and followed me into his bunk, pulling me close to him.

"I'll talk to Brendon in a few hours" he said softly and kissed my forehead.

"Thank-you" I answered before falling asleep in his arms, a small smile on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda a filler. =/ Oh well hope you liked it ^_^