Let Me Perfect It

What Have You Done?

Image

Sophie's POV

It had taken a good hour to explain to Brendon what exactly he was going to do and another half hour to convince him it would work. Obviously he had never had the pleasure of seeing one of my plans come to life.

"This had better work." Brendon sighed.

"As long as you don't screw it up." I glared, "It will work just fine."

"Well get out of here then." Brendon answered, making a shooing motion with his hands.

I glanced back as Josie, Angie, Molly and I exited off our bus. I really hoped this worked, I hadn't seeing Chloe do upset and for once in the entire time of knowing her, not being able to do a thing about it.

"I'm gonna go hang out with Spencer." Angie remarked, before taking off in the direction of Panic's bus.

"Wait Angie," I sighed following her. "We need to talk."

Angie looked at me harshly "You and I have nothing to talk about."

"Yeah we do. Tall, brown eyes and hair, great singing voice." I answered looking at her sadly.

Angie and I had never been close like Chole and I were but it still hurt to see her so mad at me. She got annoyed often with my 'Protector of One Last Request' antics sometimes, but this was completely different.

"I don't want him anymore." she huffed.

"You don't?" I asked surprised.

"No I am not interested in your table scraps Sophie." she snapped.

"Table scraps." I frowned. It took everything I had to keep my temper from flaring. "My boyfriend is not table scraps."

"Boyfriend?" Angie hissed "You are dating William. The in your words 'aragonant asshole who needs to get over himself'?"

"I was wrong." Sophie sighed.

"How wonderful." Angie answered in fake glee, a too wide smile plastered on her face. "You decide he is 'not so bad' just in time to date him. I'm so happy for you Sophie."

"Angie please," I was almost begging now.

"If you knew what your boyfriend and his little friends did." she hissed "Then you would know that you had in fact been right about him all along."

"What?" I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Ask him." she smirked, folding her arms over her chest. "Ask him or Pete about the bet the lot of them made." and with that she was gone.

If Angie had meant to get me back, she had done it. I could already feel the ice starting to frost over my heart. If Angie had mentioned the bet to spite me, then I knew it had had something to do with me.

What had William done?

---------------

Angie's POV

I couldn't but smirk to myself as I skipped over to Panic's bus. I had finally won a battle against Sophie Marie Merrick, puppet master of One Last Request.

"Angie." Spencer smiled when I entered the bus.

"Hi." I smiled sitting next to him.

"Oh nothing." I smiled "I've just won."

"Won what?"

"William." Angie smiled "What are you doing here?" she asked as he appeared in the doorway of the bus.

"Ian told me he saw you walking this way." he answered.

He was looking for me? Shouldn't he be looking for his oh so wonderful Sophie?

"And?"

"I wanted to say I'm sorry." he answered, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "I didn't know you liked me and even if I did I doubt we would have ever-"

William cut off as I started laughing.

"Um..."

"That ship sailed a long time ago." I smirked.

"Could you and Sophie maybe talk?" he asked frowning now "She is heart broken about you being upset with her."

"Oh we talked."

"You did?" William asked, surprised "So you guys are okay now?"

I shook my head and William frowned again.

"You are still fighting?" Spencer was frowning now.

"No" I smirked.

"No?"

"I already told you, I won."

"Angie," William said slowly "What did you do?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Really Short sorry. But we are back! =D