Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

As makeup runs down on your cheeks, you found that you are lost again.

***December 15th, 5pm - Ronnie and Max's birthday***

I sat at my computer, surfing the web and trying to not think about how today is Ronnie and Max's birthday, and how I'm probably going to have to face Ronnie today.

Buzz, buzz, buzz

I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID. Max.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Thank you for the happy birthday e-card, Anna." Max laughed a little, and I giggled.

"Happy Birthday, Max!" I cooed. He chuckled and I smiled.

"Thank you, babe." He cooed right back at me. No, we weren't dating.....actually, I dunno what we're doing. We haven't really decided.....

"So are you gonna come to the party Robert's throwing us since we're 18 FUCKIN' YEARS OLD NOW?!?" He yelled excitedly. My smiled faded when I heard the words, "Us" and "We're".

"Max, he's gonna be there......" I said quietly, and I heard him sigh on the other end.

"You're not gonna be able to hide from him forever. He does live right next to you, you know."

"I knowwww.....but, I don't even want to look at him! He basically cheated on me and we hadn't even been together for a fucking week. I put one tiny little bit of trust in him, and look what happened! I'll probably never trust anyone ever again, and it's all his fault, and-"

"Anna, okay, okay, I get it." Max said, stopping me from continuing to ramble on. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, tugging slightly.

"I'm sorry, Max, but I really don't think I'll be able to come."

".............It would be a good way to get back at Ronnie if you did, and he saw us together." I blinked and raised an eyebrow.

"Wait, are you saying we're a "thing"?"

"We don't have to be if you don't want to be." He said honestly, and I sighed again.

"I don't know what I want." I mumbled.

"Anna, you mind if I come over?" He asked sweetly, and I smiled.

"No, my mom's at work anyways."

"Okay, I'll be over in a few." We hung up and under 10 minutes Max was here.

"Do I get a birthday hug?" He asked once he got up to my room, standing in the doorway with his arms open and a grin on his face. I laughed and stood up from my chair at my desk and walked over to him, kissing him on the lips sweetly. Surprised at first, but he soon wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back.

"Mm, birthday kiss. I think I like that better." He whispered after we pulled away, foreheads resting on each other.

"Want something else for your birthday?" I whispered. He raised his eyebrow suggestively and I nodded, smiling.

"Fuck yeah." He said in that sexy voice of his and crashed his lips onto mine again.

***

"Noooo, don't leaveeeeee." Max whined from his spot on the bed, wrapping his arms around my waist tighter and pulling me back to him, my back against his chest.

"Max, it's quarter past 6, the party starts at 6:30." I laughed, finally getting out of his grip. I started putting my clothes back on, rolling my eyes as he crossed his arms and pouted.

"Come on, no time for pouting." I said, ruffling his hair. "Besides, we can do this again later." I whispered seductively in his ear. He growled playfully and gave me a breath-taking kiss.

"Fineeeee." He said once he pulled away and got up. I walked into my bathroom and started the water in the shower, waiting for it to heat up.

"Room for 2?" Max asked from behind me. I smiled and shrugged.

"Sure, but we're just show-er-ing." I said dragging out the word "showering". He rolled his eyes and jumped in with me. We cleaned up and stepped out, dried off and began to get ready.

I looked at the clock once we were done; 6:45 pm.

"SHIT! We're late!" I exclaimed, putting my earrings on quickly. I was wearing simple dark purple skinny jeans with a black and purple corset top. My hair was straightened and teased as normal, and my makeup was the same; smokey eyes and pale skin and lips.

"Relaxxxxx, I'm the birthday boy, I can be late." Max said chuckling. He was wearing his regular black skinny jeans and his iron maiden shirt with the sleeves cut off. Which, he didn't really have much of a choice considering the fact these were the only clothes he had here.

I slipped on my black and purple vans and grabbed my cell phone. I wrote out a note for my mom and dragged Max downstairs, setting the note on the table and running out the door with him.

"Dude, chill out, I'm on my way now! I was a little caught up with Anna...." Max was currently on his cell phone talking to Robert. He winked at me when he said the last part, and I slapped his arm, getting into his car.

"Yeah yeah, alright, we'll be there in 10 minutes." He hung up and started the car, driving us to Robert's, which took less the 10 minutes, may I add. We got out, and as I was walking up to the open garage filled with people, Max pulled me back and kissed me softly on the lips.

"What was that for?" I asked smiling.

"Just cause I wanted to kiss you." He shrugged, grinning. I giggled and walked into the garage with him, holding his hand tightly so I didn't get lost in the sea of people. Damn, how many people did Robert invite?!

"Damn, how many people did you invite?!" I exclaimed once we found Robert.

"Whole neighborhood, nothing major." He joked, and I rolled my eyes, giving him a hug.

"So I heard Max was a little "caught up" with you earlier?" Robert asked with his eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face.

"Now Robert, you know I don't fuck and teeeelllllll." Max sang, grabbing 2 beers out of a nearby cooler, handing one to me. I blushed deeply, and my eyes widened when I saw Ronnie right behind Robert.

"MAXIE!" He screeched, pulling his best friend in a hug.

"RONNIE!" Max yelled back, laughing.

"What were you guys talking about?" Ronnie asked casually, grabbing a beer out of the cooler.

"Well apparently, Max got Annabelle here for his birthday!" Robert exclaimed, high-fiving Max. I almostttttt grinned when I saw the look on Ronnie's face, but I bit it back.

"H-Huh...? You....and Anna...?" He asked, completely shocked. Max nodded and draped his arm over my shoulders and smiled down at me. I smiled at Ronnie.

"Well, you know how I told you I thought Max was hot...." I said, and Max smirked at me, while Ronnie stood there speechless.

"Oh......yeah...." He said. I rolled my eyes and told Max I was going to go and find the rest of the guys.

"Anna!" Bryan called out after I was looking for him and Omar for 5 minutes.

"Bryan!" I yelled happily, laughing as he attacked me in a hug, along with Omar. "Omar!" I squealed.

We soon started talking about random shit, but I was interrupted by someone tapping on my shoulder.

"Ronnie?" I asked, a little surprised when I turned around and saw Ronnie.

"Just a heads up;" He said, nodding his head over to Max, who was currently sitting on the couch with some girl on his lap, sucking her face off, "Max has a girlfriend. Her name's Saskia. You were the other girl." He said, and walked away.

I stood there, staring at Max in disbelief. But then again, this is Max we're talking about, and like he said the day I met him; he was practically Ronnie's twin.

"You didn't know?" Omar asked, and I shook my head, fighting back tears.

"No. I didn't. And I fucking gave him my virginity." I said angrily.

"You WHAT-"

But I didn't hear what else Bryan was going to say. I walked over, or, more like stomped over to Max and Saskia and tapped her shoulder.

"May I help you?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, just so you know, the other night, your fucking boyfriend here kissed me and had sex with me. Just thought you'd like to know you're dating a player." I spat, and splashed my beer all over Max's face, trying to not to get it on Saskia. She really didn't do anything wrong, after all.

"Annabelle......." He started, and Saskia just sat there shocked.

"Did you really fucking think what we did meant something to me? You giving me your virginity was like another trophy for me; nothing more, nothing less." He said, not seeming to care he was drenched in beer.

I looked at him hurt, feeling ready to throw up. I turned around and started running, Saskia yelling at Max, not really making me feel any better. I ran out of the house, out of the garage and out of the yard with my makeup running down my cheeks until I collapsed just a few houses away in someone else's yard, sobbing and crying.

"Annabelle!" I heard someone yell, and after a few minutes I felt two arms wrap around me and a familiar voice shush me.

"No, get away from me Ronnie!" I yelled, pushing him away and running, running as fast as my legs would go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no! Max is an ass after all. >.<
Comments please! And also, tell me what you think should happen next.