Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

So long and goodnight

"Annabelle, HOLD ON!!" I heard Ronnie yelled. We'd been running for a few minutes now, him slowly trailing behind me. We seemed to be in a park, but I wasn't sure; it was already dark out, anyways.

"Ow, fuck!" I tripped over something hard and fell to my knees, crying uncontrollably. I heard Ronnie's footsteps come closer and closer until his arms wrapped around me.

"It's okay, I'm here now....." Ronnie whispered in my ear, but I pushed him off.

"I SAID GO AWAY!" I screamed, sobbing at the end. "You were cheating on me-"

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT!!!!" He yelled furiously.

"YOU WERE GOING TO!!!!!!" I screamed, and he sighed angrily.

"Annabelle, please just forget about it! I didn't cheat and I won't, just......forgive me!" He exclaimed.

"No, Ronnie, I'm never forgiving you!!" I yelled, pushing him a little. He stumbled back.

"Annabelle, stop being immature! Just let me take you back home!" He said, grabbing my shoulders. I cried and tore away from him. "No, I can get home by myself!"

"Not in the dark at night you can't!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand and started dragging me with him.

"Let the fuck GO! I can see you, you don't have to hold my fucking hand." I growled, tearing it from him. He rolled his eyes and snatched it again, glaring at me.

"Rip your fucking hand out of mine again and I will start carrying you home, no matter how much you protest." He threatened lowly. I sighed, defeated, and let him lead me.

"Fuck Anna, where the hell did you get us? I don't know where the fuck we are!" He yelled, stomping through wherever we were angrily and dragging me along. I kept my head down, looking at my feet walking.

Ronnie stopped without any warning, causing me to walk straight into him.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He snapped. I looked up at him and glared.

"I was looking at my feet when I was walking, ex-fucking-cuse me if you stopped abruptly." I snapped back, and he grumbled.

"Anna, I'm not in the fucking mood for your goddamn attitude, OK?" He said.

"I hate you." I said quietly as he kept dragging me along with him.

"Bet you'd be saying the exact opposite of that if I was still in that coma, huh?" He said sarcastically, glaring at me. I looked down again and felt more warm tears stream down my cheeks. He was right, but he didn't have to say it like that.

"Oh, JESUS! We're in the bad part of Vegas......" He grumbled, smacking his forehead. I looked up and around me, and from what I could make out, it looked like a run-down drug town. (hehe that rhymed.)

"Go back then." I whispered, and his head snapped to me.

"No. I'm the one that knows my way around here, just let me get us home."

I sighed at his angry tone and agreed silently. I soon heard laughing and other voices and my head shot up, looking at Ronnie.

"Well at least there's actual people here." He mumbled. We kept walking for about 10 minutes, and finally we found a gas station.

"Oh great, a buncha druggies and crackwhores." I said lowly when I saw the people hanging in front of the gas station's entrance.

"Just stay close." He mumbled to me. I nodded, squeezing his hand and walking close to him when we were approaching the entrance.

"Yo, Radke?!" Someone exclaimed, and my breath hitched in my throat; oh cool, Ronnie knows crackheads and whores. Awesome.

"Josh, dude!" Ronnie exclaimed, dragging me over to the group much to my disliking and talking to "Josh."

"Damn, Radke got him another one?" Another dick- I mean druggie crackhead- I mean guy said, looking me up and down like I was a piece of meat. I mumbled under my breath and glared at Ronnie as he looked down at me.

"Oh, no, she's just a friend." He said laughing slightly.

"Yeah yeah, how much you payin' for her Radke?" "Josh" said, laughing with his "crew". I felt the urge to insult them, but bit my tongue.

"Dude, she's not a whore, she's a friend. Knock it off." Ronnie said, and Josh rolled his eyes.

"Alright, whatever. So dude, since I remembered your birthday, I got you some "presents"." Josh lead Ronnie and I to his car and gave Ronnie a brown paper bag, grinning. Ronnie looked in the bag and his eyes got wide.

"Dude, I-I can't......I'm trying to quit......" He said sadly, giving Josh the bag back.

"Dude, you ain't gonna quit this shit. Just take it, it's on me, it's free. Though you know that you will be payin' me for the Oxy by the weekend, cause that was the last of it." He said seriously, and Ronnie nodded his head slowly.

"Alright, but just keep it for a sec, we've gotta go in here." Josh nodded and put the bag back in his car and Ronnie took us inside the gas station. He got directions by some pervy cashier who kept looking at me funny and we walked out, Ronnie getting his "presents" from Josh.

"Enjoy." Josh said, winking at Ronnie. Ronnie rolled his eyes and smiled, walking off with me.

"Ronnie, you do realize that's getting thrown away right?" I growled, and he looked down at me and sighed.

"Yeah Anna, don't worry." He said quietly.

And in less then a half hour, we were approaching our houses.

"Alright, go back to your party, I'm home now." I said, pulling my hand out of his and walking up to my house. I didn't hear him say anymore; so I looked back and saw he was already heading the other way, most likely following what I just said to him. I sighed sadly, but stopped midway when I saw not my mom's car, but a different car in our driveway. And I saw that none of the lights were on in the house, which was unusual.

"Ronnie!" I called out after him, and he turned around quickly.

"What's wrong?" He asked, walking back to me.

"I don't think something's right......" I said worriedly, and he looked at me confused.

"Huh?"

"That's not my mom's car, and my mom's car's not here. And.....can you just take me inside?" I said, and he nodded.

"Of course." He said, and we walked up to my front porch. I got my house key out and put in the lock, but discovered that the door was already unlocked.

"It's always locked......" I whispered, looking at Ronnie. He looked at me and opened the door, poking his head in. I gripped his hand tightly and walked in, him closing the door behind us.

"Mom?" I called out, but got no answer. Ronnie and I checked all of the downstairs and found nothing, so we slowly made our way upstairs. I gasped when I saw little red dots on the carpet, leading to my bedroom.

"Ronnie......." I whispered with teary eyes and a worried tone in my voice. His grip tightened on my hand.

"Just stay quiet, it's alright." He whispered, and lead me into my room, closing the door behind us and locking it. I started crying when I saw that all off my sheets and my comforter had been taken off the bed, but a bloody butchers knife was laying on it.

"Annabelle, you need to get out of here now." Ronnie said worriedly but quietly. I shook my head.

"No, I'm not leaving you here alone!" I whisper shouted. His eyes looked down at me and softened. He leaned down and placed a small, loving kiss on my lips, rubbing the small of my back reassuringly.

"Just call the cops, now." He whispered once we pulled away. I nodded and grabbing my cell phone out of my pocket, dialing 911. I gave them the information, but when I hung up I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Anna, go!" He whisper-yelled at me, leading me over to the window and opening it.

"You're coming with me!" I whispered back, already climbing out. He followed me quickly, getting into the tree.

"How the fuck do we get down?!" I exclaimed quietly.

"Jump." He said simply. My eyes widened when I heard the door being kicked at in my bedroom, and I jumped out of the tree without thinking. I landed with a thud, surprisingly not breaking anything or whatnot. Ronnie, on the other hand.....

"Ow, my ass." He whined, slowly standing up. I heard the door being kicked down and squealed, clinging to Ronnie.

"Anna, it's alright, I closed the window back. Just go!" He lead us back to the front so whoever was in there couldn't see us. Soon I heard far-off sirens and I breathed a sigh of relief, thankful the cops were almost here.

Then, it went by in a blur. The cops went in the house, they fought the intruder, he was taken to the cop car, my mother's body being wheeled off a gurney into the ambulance, and me crying uncontrollably, Ronnie holding me tightly and crying himself.

"It's OK, baby.......everything's gonna be OK...." He whispered in my hair, choked up.

"NO IT'S NOT!!!! MY MOM WAS MURDERED!!!!!!!" I screamed, and cried in his chest.

"Miss, you do realize your mother has passed right?" I heard someone ask.

"Yes, she's aware, but right now she doesn't want to talk about it." Ronnie answered for me. I sobbed and screamed, my knees finally giving out and me falling to the ground, Ronnie trying to hold me up.

Every noise was starting to grow faint, and soon I blacked out...
♠ ♠ ♠
I cried while writing this.
Sorry for the wait......school and other problems got in the way. :/
Comment please and tell me whatcha think.