Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

Day out on the town: Part 1!

***Ronnie's POV***

I watched her walk away, her brown and blonde hair swishing side to side in tune with how she walked, her hips swinging with each step she took, her-

"Dude, stop staring at her ass already." Max said, laughing and snapping his fingers in front of my face to get me out of my trance. I smirked and shoved him.

"Dude, I wasn't STARING at it.....I was admiring it." I stated, causing the guys to chuckle.

"Okay, well have fun arguing over whether you were staring or admiring, I have to go home and do homework." Omar said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, you are SUCH a goody-two shoes." I said, laughing. He glared at me and then smirked.

"Chicks dig that." He said laughing. Robert and Bryan were going too, so me and Max said goodbye to them, then retreated inside my house for food and video games.

I went into the kitchen and got two beers out of the fridge, throwing one to Max. He nodded his thanks and cracked it open, taking a big gulp.

"So your dad still doesn't know that we drink his beer?" He asked laughing, sitting down on the couch. I smiled and cracked mine open too, taking a sip before shaking my head.

"My dad's too busy working; he never notices." I said, sitting next to Max. He nodded.

"So, Halo?" Max asked, picking up the video game off the floor and grinning. I grinned and nodded, and soon we were battling each other and getting way too into the game. So, after many winnings, losings, and a few beers later, I looked at the clock. 3:50pm.

"SHIT! Max, we gotta go over to Anna's in 10 minutes!" I exclaimed, dropping my controller and running into the bathroom to brush my teeth and try to get rid of the stench of beer. Max laughed and walked in, grabbing his toothbrush and doing the same. Since Max was over here so often, he had his own toothbrush here and some clothes.

"Alrightfth dude, chill." He said, talking with the toothbrush in his mouth. I gargled mouthwash and spit it out, then started messing up my hair and getting it all, "I just rolled out of bed, can't you tell?"-ish, Max laughing at me the entire time.

"WHAT'RE YOU LAUGHING AT?!" I whined, and he shook his head smiling.

"Dude, you're freaking out over how you look and shit. No girl has ever done this to you.......does wittle Ronald have a cwush?!?" Max asked in a baby voice, cooing at the end. I growled at him and smothered on some eyeliner.

"First off; what did I tell you about calling me Ronald?" I asked, growling lowly. He held his hands up in defense and smirked. "And second, I don't have a crush on Anna. She has a crush on me." I stated, pointing to myself. He rolled his eyes and smirked, walking out of the bathroom.

"Whatever, man. C'mon, let's just go over there now." He said. I checked my appearance one last time, and then walked out of the bathroom and out of the house with Max. Soon we were at her doorstep, and I was nervous as hell. Max noticed, of course, and shook me by the shoulders, and whispered jokingly, "Getta hold of yourself, Ronnie! She's just a girl!" I shoved him, smirking slightly, then smiled when I saw Mrs. Barone open the door.

"Ronnie, Max. Good to see you!" She said laughing slightly and holding the door more open for us. "Come in, Anna's up in her room, so you guys can go up there and surprise her if you want." She said smiling. I nodded and smiled back.

"Thanks Mrs. Barone." I said sweetly, and she smiled at me.

"Aw, you two don't have to call me that. Call me Trish." She said smiling. Max gave her a thumbs up.

"Okie doke Trish!" He said, and she laughed slightly. "You are such a nerd, Max." I mumbled smiling, and dragged him upstairs after Trish had told us where Anna's room was. I saw the door closed, so I knocked.

She opened her door and squeaked, jumping back. I smirked.

"Well hello Annabelle! Ready to be shown around town?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. She smirked at me.

"Depends. What does "town" mean in your messed up, perverted head, Ronnie?" She asked, still blocking the way for us.

"In our pants." Max said innocently, making me smirk when her eyes got wide and her face scrunched up.

"No. And no. Goodbye." She said, getting ready to close the door, but I held it open.

"Alright, alright, not in our pants. Seriously, just around town. Show you where the mall is and the movies and all that shit. Please?" I asked, putting on my best puppy face, sticking out my bottom lip for added effect. It worked, (like it wouldn't!), because she soon giggled and smiled.

"Alright. But nothing dirty, like porn stores and sex toy shops, okay?" She said, pointing a finger at me and narrowing her eyes at Max. Max batted his eyelashes and smiled innocently.

"Oh, finnnneeeeeee." He said. "Now are you ready?" He asked. She nodded and went to turn around, but then stopped.

"Where's the rest of the guys, downstairs?" She asked.

Max and I looked at each other and grinned.

"Oh, love, it's just going to be the 3 of us!" I exclaimed happily, and Max started laughing at her horrified face.

"I-I-I have to.........g-go....with.....j-just you t-t-two....?" She said, stuttering horribly. I nodded and grinned. Max wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly.

"We're fun boys, you'll be fine!" He said happily, and she looked down at him, giggling at how childish he looked. Then she looked weirded out when smelled her hair.

"Your hair smells like vanilla." He said dreamily, causing me to chuckle, and Annabelle to pull away slowly and look at Max like, "You're one weird kid.".

"Yeahhhh......um.....lemme just go slip some shoes on and grab my.....purse...." She said, still looking at Max, who was grinning like an idiot now. She went back into her room and I looked at Max, who just winked at me. I shook my head smiling.

"Alright, let's go and get this torture fest over with." Annabelle said sighing. Max grinned and started dragging her downstairs.

"Have fun kids! Anna, make sure you're back by midnight!" Trish called from the kitchen, and waved at us. We waved back and Anna said quietly, "I will."

"We'll make sure she's back safe and sound, Trish! Bye!" I said, and tried to catch up with Max, who was running after Annabelle, who was laughing wildly.

I smiled. This was going to be fun...

***

**Normal/Annabelle's POV**

"So, where would you like to go first, m'lady?" Ronnie asked casually, lacing his fingers with mine. I was about to pull back, but then decided not too. His hand was soft. And warmmm.

"Hmmm....." I said, tapping my chin in thought. "How aboutttt....." I started, but Max finished for me.

"The mall?" He asked smiling, and I nodded grinning.

"To the malllll!!!" Ronnie yelled happily, and ran to his car, dragging me along with him. We all got in and Max turned on the radio, popping in a CD. Ronnie laughed when guitars started playing.

"My gosh, who's this like, AMAZING BAND!?!?" He exclaimed, looking at Max, who was currently head banging and practically moshing in his seat, causing me to start laughing.

"ESCAPE THE FATE, DUH! They're like, the most awesome band ever!" Max yelled excitedly, still moshing with his seat belt on. Seat belt moshing!

".....I've never heard of them....." I said, still laughing. Ronnie chuckled and pulled out of the drive way and onto the road.

"It's our band; this is a CD of our demos." He explained, and my eyes lit up.

"You're in a ba-"

Then I heard the most amazing and beautiful voice start singing, making me completely forget what I was going to say. I listened to the voice and lyrics carefully...

"As you're falling down (falling down)
(As you're falling down)
My heart beats the same (beats the same)
And the tears now (tears now)
(And the tears now)
Run down your face.

If you had class you'd throw down with me
Drown in your fake personality
Shattered glass and frames (Shattered glass and frames)
Snapshots of reality
Burnt pictures and memories
Your heart's cold and grey.
"

"OKAY, WHO THE FUCK IS SINGING?! They're....they're...." I said, speechless at how angelic this voice sounded.

"They're....what?" Ronnie asked nervously, pulling up to a red stop light and turning a little, looking at me smiling.

"That voice is.....is............amazing! I can't even fucking describe it!" I exclaimed, and Ronnie's face practically lit up like an angel had just kissed him.

"Awww, Ronnie, she thinks your voice is amazing." Max cooed to Ronnie, and my eyes got wide.

"THAT'S YOU?!?!" I asked, nearly jumping out of my seat. He grinned and nodded happily, turning back around and started driving again.

"Thaaaat's me!" He said happily. I grinned at Max, who was grinning at me, and Ronnie was grinning, too. We were all just grinning!

"Even though you're a bit of an ass Ronnie..." I started off, causing Ronnie to look at me in the mirror and pout, and Max to laugh, "You're voice is beautiful." I said honestly, and smiled when I saw him smile a real, heartfelt smile.

"Well thank you.....you're...you're too kind!!!" He fake-sobbed, wiping at his eyes. I laughed and jammed to the song, which Ronnie told me was, "As You're Falling Down".

Soon after listening to another song, called "Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche", which was also amazing, we were at the mall.

And also soon, we were kicked out in as little as 20 minutes.

STUPID SECURITY GUARDS! We just were running up and down the escalator, and sliding down it's handle. What's so bad about that?!

"Did you see that old dude's face when he saw us?!?!" Ronnie asked laughing hysterically as we were walking out of the mall, along with Max and I.

"Yeah, he was all, "YOU KIDS ARE JUST TROUBLE MAKERS! STOP CAUSING A RUCKUS! I'M SORRY, BUT YOU RUCKUSY-TROUBLE-MAKERS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE!!" Max said, pretending to be the guard. I laughed even harder along with Ronnie, both of us holding onto each other for support. Max raised an eyebrow at us (and trust me; we were getting a lot of eyebrow-raises in the parking lot.), smirking.

"You two are uh....pretty close, huh?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I calmed myself down and shoved Max, glaring playfully at him. I turned to Ronnie, who was pretending to hump me, making me squeal and run to the car, him hot on my tail.

"GET AWAY, YOU HUMPING FREAK!!!!" I screeched loudly, getting quite a few stares from people in the parking lot. Max started laughing hysterically again, and Ronnie ran up to me, wrapping his arms around my middle from behind.

"Just scream it to the high heavens, Anna!" He said laughing, tickling my sides. I squealed and broke free of him, going over to help Max up since he was basically rolling on the concrete laughing his ass off.

"Come on, Maxipad, let's goooo!!!" I said, helping him up. He stopped laughing at the nickname I had just given him, and Ronnie started laughing at it.

"I'm not a freaking pad for chicks! EWH!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air and getting into the car. I laughed and got in, along with Ronnie.

"So now where too?" Max asked, still laughing slightly.

"STARBUCKS!!!!!" Ronnie and I exclaimed at the same time. I gasped and covered my mouth, Ronnie doing the same. We both pointed at each other, and Max looked at us weird.

"Stop doing shit at the same time, you two." He said laughing. Ronnie grinned and crawled into the backseat where I was, throwing the keys at Max when he finally sat down next to me.

"You drive! I......I think I found my soul mate....." He said jokingly, putting his hand over his heart, then squishing me in a hug. I giggled and hugged him back, Max rolling his eyes at us and driving us to Starbucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and subscribers please! But more so comments. Comments make me smile. XD