Status: On going but slow.

I'm Sick and Tired of Being the Bad Guy I Could Never Be What You Need but Opposites Always Attract

013. Cat and Mouse

Josh's POV
I woke up extra early this morning to make sure I was at Max's before the rest of guys got there, and if luck was on my side, before Max was up; just so I could have some alone time with Adrianna. What? I had to start somewhere and my time was coming to an end all too fast. To make matter worse I had made no progress in this little bet of mine.

I guess you could say all was going well...that is until she actually saw me. She had gotten so worked up over me just sitting there, ever so innocently I may add, it was amusing especially when she started hitting me with the box of cereal.

Now if it were any regular day, I could care less about waking up on time for band practice. But this wasn't any regular day. I had actually concocted a plan last night while I was still drunk and high off my ass, I was planning on following through.

We always had band practice at Maxxie's house because...well his parents were the only ones willing. With Adrianna there, the possibilities of her watching our practice was very high, and what chick doesn't dig a guy who can sing? Bitches love lead singers.

I know, it's not the best plan out there and I already know it's going to take far more than a few sweet versus to swoon her over, but it's a start, right?

Well I guess it's time to put my plan to the test. She was currently sitting on the couch in front of the makeshift stage set up. Everyone was tuned and ready to go, that is until Maxxie's phone started blaring out it's unmistakable sorry excuse of a ring tone.

Jurassic Park themed oh yay!

I hope my unenthusiastic un-amused tone was clear to you.

"It's Riley, she's outside I'll go open the-"

"No. I'll do it. If we let you go you'll never come back." I smirked and made a jab at all of his lame attempts to hide his school boy crush on her. But it was true! He'd never come back, and this is one practice I intend on going through with. I had my plan set and nothing was going to veer me off of it.

I jogged up the stairs and to the front door in a matter of five seconds. I open the door to see the very familiar short, brown headed, hazel eyed girl that Max is ever so smitten over.

"Hey Riley." I sighed.

"Oh...Oh my gosh. Josh? Is..Is that you? Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Is this really you or a figure of my imagination?" She was being over dramatic and I didn't have time for this. It's not like I've never been to practice...just not often.

"I don't have time for this come on!" I grabbed her wrists and practically dragged her to the basement but not before she stopped dead in her tracks by the kitchen and questioned me about Hurricane Cereal which we Adrianna has yet to clean up.

"It's nothing, the crazy bitch just had a temper tantrum. Come on everyone's waiting for you in the garage let's go." I began my pulling again.

Riley yank her wrist out of my hand when she saw Adrianna sitting on the couch and skipped to her, "Dri!" which caused her to, oddly, flinch at the sound of her nickname.
"Are we ready now? Max don't have any more birds coming around?" I joked which earned me a quiet 'shut up' from Max.

"So which song are we doin'?" asked Chris.

"Save it for the bed room?" Matt replied and after everyone agreed, we started to play and my plan went into full swing.

Money, baby here I come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are still A++++
New story up...again. Check it out. It's a Breathe Carolina one so ya know.
Dear David Schmitt, You're Just A Letdown