Status: On going but slow.

I'm Sick and Tired of Being the Bad Guy I Could Never Be What You Need but Opposites Always Attract

Adrianna has always been the shy, quiet, smart girl. Always following the rules and working her way up to becoming a lawyer, like her mother. A year after the death of her father, her and her mom move to Weybridge, Surrey, England in hopes of starting new and forgetting the memories of a faithful father and husband.

But when she meets her complete opposite, play boy Josh Franceschi, lead singer of You Me At Six, all of her old ways are tested and so are his.

Josh never believed in love
Adriannalonged wished for love

Okay I obviously don't own any member of You Me At Six..wish I had though. I do however own Adrianna and any other character. So read up! I'm not the best at descriptions so the story will be better than the description. The banner was made by me and I don't own Brookelle Bones obviously (the girl in the banner) and yes I do know my scene queens.
  1. 001.
    Prologue
  2. 002.The Move
    "We knew what time we had could be counted on our fingertips,and that almost made you cry but you let me hold you tightly as we said all our goodbyes"
  3. 003.Hell Just Froze Over
    "I'll make a bet that says we don't leave this place as friends. You'll play the lady I'll play the gent and we will call this time well spent"
  4. 004.Famous Last Words
    Ambulance I'm calling you now accidents bring the house down. Come on come on, you don't know me come on come on, you owe me nothing.
  5. 005.Underdog
    Friends in very high places,they're only making best of themselves.
  6. 006.I Need To Find My Way Back
    All the spaces between the soul & the seams.
  7. 007.You've Made Your Bed(So Sleep In It)
    Will you teach me the games you play so well?
  8. 008. Take A Look At Your Friends
    They say problems come and pass and I am number one
  9. 009. Are These The Best Years Of My Life?
    Don't you see what this means to me?
  10. 010.Girls Do What They Want
    Boys do what they can.
  11. 011.Whoever She Is
    These are your friends those who've been there from the start.
  12. 012. Let The Flames Begin
    What a shame
  13. 013. Cat and Mouse
    You'll never change