Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

LOVE?!

“Hey girlies.” Joe said as he walked into the hotel room plad in sweat and pit stains. “Hey sweaty” Nicole said dodging the hug he attempted to giver her. “I’m not that sweaty!” Joe said back. I laughed and he starred at me.. “Joe you know you are.” I said and he smiled. “I know but you also know Ally I make myself all sweaty…” He said starting to walk towards me. I started to shake my head, “Joe do not!” I shouted just as he grabbed me in put me in a huge bear hug. “Just so I can do this!” He shouted over my screaming of disgust. “I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!” I shouted as he let me go. “That’s why he does it.” Kevin said walking into the bathroom. “yep he’s right” Joe said sitting down on the couch with a smug smile. I got a chill and my body convulsed with instinct. “Whoa spazy. Calm down.” Nick said walking over to the minie fridge. “funny Nick.” I said laying down on the one bed. “Yep I thought so.” He said sitting on the opposite bed. “Can’t you two ever just have a nice pleasent conversation? I mean you’re always so bitter with each other.” Joe said from his spot on the couch. “Nope” I said. “Never” Nick replied taking a sip from the diet pepsi in his hand. “Oh Nick Miley and Mit-“ “Yea I know.” He said cutting me off. “Of course you do.” I said rolling my eyes. “Ally you know he is always in contact with her.” Joe said while poking Nicole, she had a handful of sour patch kids and he was trying to get some. She smacked his hand away as Nick said, “You're just jealous.” “Ha yea Nick, that’s right because my girlfriend is right beside me….but you’re right I’m jealous I don’t get to text her twenty four seven instead of actually talking to her.” Joe said rolling his eyes. “Hey be nice” Nicole said shoving him a little. “I wasn’t talking to you anyway Joe.” Nick said starring at the back of his head. “Of course, it was negative so he was talking to me.” I said just as Kevin opened up the door. “I’m next!” Joe shouted running for the bathroom. He tripped over his own feet and fell. We all laughed as he got up quicky and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. “HA!” Joe shouted from the otherside of the door.

“Do you think he knows no one was racing him?” Nicole asked while popping another sour patch kid in her mouth. “Nope” I said changing the channel on the TV. God bless the broken road that led me straight to y- “Hey babe” Nick said into his phone and I almost spit out the water I was drinking. Nicole started to laugh at my reaction. Babe?? Was I missing something?? “Alright, yea just call when you get here” he said. Okay I’m guessing they’ve landed. Nicole was talking with Kevin with her eyes….they do that a lot. I took a sip of water just as I heard, “Alright, love you to bye” I spit my water out all over. “Jesus Ally!” Nick shouted. “LOVE!?” I shouted back. Nick turned red and for the first time in a long time it wasn’t from anger.

“Homecoming I’m coming home… I wanna know did you take off when I was gone” I was singing and walking around the hotel room waiting for the phone call saying that they were here. “Ally…do I walk around singing my songs?” Nick asked from over the top of his laptop. “No.” I said confused. “Then please stop singing your’s.” He said. “Whatever.” I mummbled. I picked up Kevin’s guitar and started plucking at the strings. “So guess what” I said randomly. He looked at me. “I’m performing at the awards show.” I said and he smiled. “Thanks Nick” I said smiling at him. “I told you I’d do something about it.” He said. He put the laptop aside and sat at the end of the bed closes to me. “Question” He asked, “Shoot” I said trying a different chord. “You and uh Mitchel…are you two like a thing?” he asked staring at his hand then looking at me. “Not officially” I said strumming a little faster. “So he hasn’t asked you yet?” He asked. “Asked me what?” I said stopping my fingers. “To be his girlfriend….said he was going to” He said straightening up. “Well then no he hasn’t yet.” I said starting to strum again. “Right.” Nick said watching me. “You’ve asked Miley I’m guessing?” “Um yea…few days ago.” He said sitting down and I let a small laugh escape my mouth. “What’s funny about that?” he asked sitting up straight. Great I got him mad and we were having a normal conversation to. “Nothing.” I said. I don’t wanna start anything. “You're lieing.” He stated. “Okay fine.” I said putting the guitar down. “Nick you broke up with her….she wrote a song called 7 things that list the things she hates about you…..she told the public that it was her who broke up with you and made you sound like a controlling boyfriend....you just told the girl you loved her.” “So? People change Al. They make mistakes then you forgive them and move on.” Nick said. I wanted to shout at him. Scream, do something. Here I am trying my hardest to get better and all he does is bring me down. I made a mistake, why can’t he forgive it and move on!?! I bit the inside of my mouth so I wouldn’t freak out. “Right, well that’s really big of you then.” I said standing up and walking towards the door. “Where are you going.” He asked standing up after me “Away from you” I mummbled while shutting the door.