Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

Grumpy gills.

“No way!” I shouted and Miley laughed hysterically. “Really…..i swear it happened!” She shouted and all three of us doubled over in laughter. See this is the Miley Cyrus I like. The girl who can pig out on candy and chips and watch stupid fake horror movies that are free on demand and share her most embarrassing moments with us. The Miley I don’t like is the one dating Nick Jonas. “So what time is it?” I asked from the foot stool that I was sprawled out across and half hanging off of. “Almost three.” Nicole said yawning. “I have to be up in three hours!” I shouted jumping up. “Uh, I have to be up in like two.” Miley said walking over to the same bed I was heading for. We both raced eachother to the bed and jumped onto it. We started laughing once Nicole jumped on top of the both of us. “Bed time?” I asked them. “Bed time.” They both responded and we all got under the comforter of the queen sized bed and fell asleep with in ten minutes.

“GIRLS!” Joe shouted jumping on top of us. “JOE!” I shouted falling out of the bed. I landed on the ground with a nice loud THUMP. He laughed along with Miley and Nicole and the Kevin standing at the doorway. “We have twenty minutes before we leave.” Joe said to Miley. “and I have an hour and twenty minutes!” I shouted angrily that he had waken me up before I needed to be. “And I have all day.” Nicole said rolling back over. “Aw you two don’t want to come watch us!?” “NO.” We shouted as they laughed. “Fine, Miley we’ll meet you in the lobby in fifteen minutes.” Joe said before kissing Nicole on the forehead. I watched as she smiled and he walked out. “how cute!” I said from beside her and she rolled around to face me. “Shut ch’u mouth!” She said causing me to laugh. “Okay I’m going back to sleep for an hour. Are you coming to my sound check?” I asked yawning. “Sure.” She said rolling back over. THROW IT AWAY FORGET YESTERDAY, WE’LL MAKE THE GREAT ESCAPE. I groaned as I threw my phone across the room. Five minutes later the alarm went off again. I reluctantly got out of the nice warm bed and into the warm shower. Once I gotout I was wide awake….partly. I brushed out my wet hair and brushed my teeth. I pulled on some sweat pants and a random t-shirt and slid on my flip flops. “Nicole” I said coming out of the bathroom. She was already dressed and hair wet. “I showered in the boys room.” She said putting on her own flip flops. “Let’s go” I said yawning. She pulled on her glasses, “It’s to early for the fight with the contacts.” She said to me. I smiled at her and we made our way to soundcheck.

“Ah the sleeping beautys have arived!” Kevin said threw the mic from up on stage. We made a face at him as we were greeted by a very busy looking woman. “Okay, Ally you are on in five minutes on set B. And who are you?” She asked all in one breath. “Oh I’m her best friend.” Nicole said caught off guard. “Okay well then stick with her and don’t wander.” Then the woman walked away. I looked over to Nicole and we laughed. “Where’s set B?” I asked her. “How the hell am I supposed to know that, you’re the popstar here.” She said looking around. We walked out of the hallway and right into Miley. “Hey guys!” She said fully energized. “Yo where’s set B?” I asked her. “Oh I just came from there” She said pointing over her shoulder, “Follow me” She said in a sing songy voice. “So what are you singing?” Miley asked me as we walked down the long hallway. “Oh well I can’t sing Homecoming since it’s up for an award so I’m gonna go with two new ones.” I said as we came to a door. “Oh sweet, can I stay and listen!?” She asked excited. “Sure” I said smiling. “Ah Miss. Windle! Right on time! Go on back and Joshua will hook you up with a mic.” A big bald man said to me. I smiled and went to the door he pointed to. I left my friends behind and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I dug threw my sweat pants until I found it. You’re doing two new songs? I quicky typed back. Mhm, problem with that Nicholas? I asked and smirked. “Hello Ally, I’m just gonna hook this up for you real quick.” A man said to me, I’m guessing Joshua. “Aright” I said smiling. My phone went off and I read the new message. Which ones? He asked. Don’t worry bout it. I said back. I knew that would make him angry. I sent it anyway. The guy clipped the mic box on my back and then put the ear piece in my ear and handed me a mic. “Thanks” I said and he nodded, “Go on out there waiting for you” He said pointing to a backstage door. I followed his pointed finger and walked out to the set. “Hi Ally, now you are singing Tell Me Why and then Believe In Me correct?” “Yes” I said smiling to the sound guy. “Alright well here is your guitar and then you’ll just sit here on the stool and the background singers will chime in on there ques, and the band will pick up quickly and you’ll jump up off the stool and kick it out from under you and throw the guitar off to the stage hand, Mark, who will be waiting right there once you start the chorus. Then you can just you know work the crowd like you usually do….okay?” He asked. I nodded as I sat down on the stool. The lights lowered and I heard the que in my ear so I started to strum the chords Kevin helped me with a few days ago back in the hotel.

“That was so good!!” Miley chimed in my ear as I walked out and met them in the hallway. I had finished my sound check with out any problems and I was glad they liked the new song. “Thanks” I said taking a gulp of my water. “You know you get really into your performances” Miley said stressing the word really. “Ha, she wasn’t even performing that. Wait until tonight” Nicole said and I rolled my eyes. “Guys I was just singing.” I said laughing. “There was no feeling behind that??” Miley asked shocked. “Nope. I try to hold it all back until it’s show time.” I said holding the big door open so we could walk out into the bright sun. As if on que all three of us pulled on our sun glasses and linked arms just as some stray paparazzi snapped some pictures as we got into Miley’s limo. “Okay so our hair apointments are at three.” I said checking my phone to make sure the time was right. “Yep.” Miley said popping the P. “What time is it now?” she asked yawning. “Nine.” Nicole said. I laughed sarcasticaly. “Can we go back to bed?” I asked. “Well Nick texted me while you were singing actualy” Miley started and I just starred at her, waiting for her to finish. “They boys are meeting us the iHop two streets over from the hotel for breakfast.” Nicole finished and I sighed. I am in a grumpy mood. I just want to go take a nap, I’m not even hungry. AND NOW if I don’t eat, there all going to think I’m sick AGAIN. Blah. This blows. “Stop sulking. Just order some home fries and eggs, there the most fattening things and you barley eat the egg.” Nicole said from across me. I stuck my tougue out at her. I told you she could read my mind.

We pulled up to the iHop twenty minutes later and hopped out. I think we brought the paparazzi with us. “Well the boys will be thrilled” Nicole mumbled into my ear. I looked at her confused. “They wanted to eat here because the paparazzi weren’t here.” She said stressing the word weren’t. I shrugged. “Fame comes with a price.” Miley said. “Yea you’re never alone.” I snorted out threw the laugh I was trying to keep back. We walked in and found the boys in the back and joined them at the table. I put my sunglasses on my head and Mitchel kissed my cheek as I sat beside him. “How were your soundchecks?” He asked all of us. “Great, Ally is going to do amazing tonight.” Miley said picking up her menu. Do I sense a litte jealousy? I caught Joe’s eye and instantly knew he was thinking the same thing. I giggled and he shook his head and looked down. “Well Nick’s songs are pretty good. I’m excited we're doing new songs” Kevin said placing his menue back down on the table. “Is everyone doing new songs but me?” Miley asked shocked. “I guess.” I said shrugging. “Great.” She said throwing her hair back out of her face. “You’ll blow the crowd with your performance and you know it!” I said excitedly…..I don’t even know what songs she’s singing. “Let’s hope so.” She said yawning a bit. We all gave the star srtuck waitress our order when she came over. “So Al, what songs are you doing?” Joe asked. “Um one called Tell Me Why” I started. “That one is SO good. And I am one hundred percent jealous that you got that song!” Miley said typing on her phone. “Ha, thanks Miles but I wrote it.” I said “Really? Wow It’s really good” She said putting her phone down. Nick looked at her confused. “Twitter, Breakfast with friends then off for a quick nap before Ally (grumpy gills) snaps. Then finally getting our hair done.” She read the stattus out loud. “Tired or something?” Mitchel asked and I nodded and he patted my knee. I smiled at him and kept his hand there. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard that one before” Joe said talking about my song. “Hence the word new Joseph.” Kevin said rolling his eyes. “Well I mean usually at least we hear the new stuff. Or Nick does.” Joe said looking at Nick. “I haven’t heard it.” Nick said looking at Joe then me. “Kevin helped with the music.” I explained. “Oh” they both said. “Mhm and the other song is just the Beieve In Me one.” I said and they all nodded. I so despratly want that nap right now. I am in way to bitter of a mood to enjoy the award show and then the after party.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me why--taylor swift. believe in me--demi lovato