Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

Building the emotion.

“Alright I’ll meet you guys at the hair salon then.” Miley said as we all piled out of the cars. “Sounds good.” I said nodding. “See you later” Mitchel said to me and I kissed his cheek. We walked into the hotel Nick staying behind so he could say goodbye to Miley. He joined us a few minutes later at the elevators. “Make out with her?” Joe asked looking at the doors waiting for them to part. “Yep.” Nick said with a goofy grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and shoved past him on to the now open elevator. “Whoa bitter.” He said staring at me as he walked on. “Shut up Nick.” Nicole said. “Why am I being freaked on?” He asked our reflections in the elevators doors once they closed. “You're not” I said starring at his reflected eyes. “Sure. Or is someone just jealous?” He asked cocking an eye. I heard Kevin’s breathing quicken with anoyance and watched as Joe rolled his eyes and Nicole threw him a glare. “Nick are you serious right now?” I asked him. “Just saying what it seems.” He said. “HA. Please inform me Nicholas how it seems I am jealous!?” I shouted as the doors seperated. “Every time I’m with Miley or talk about her you get all pissy” Nick said walking away. I was so angry. First of all, I’m already in a grumpy mood from lack of sleep. Second of all I am not jealous, bitter about it? Sure. But not jealous. I snapped. I ran from behind and shoved him with all my force. I watched as he stumbled forward and fell. “What the hell!?!” He shouted twisting around to see me. “I’m done with this. With all of this!! Your attitude towards me latley is rediculous. I feel like I’m always the freakin victim Nick!! I don’t understand!!” I shouted kicking him. I didn’t full on kick him like broken rib or anything but just a frustrated kick.

He didn’t say anything just grabbed his upper thigh where I had kicked him.I think he was a litte shocked I just kicked and pushed him around.“One minute you’re all nice to me and reminding me that you love me and everything and then the next your making little sarcastic comments.” “Ally you know I’m jus-“ “NO YOU KNOW WHAT NICK I TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY! BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AREN’T JOKING ANYMORE!” I shouted down at him. He stod up quickly towering over me. He was so closed I could stick my tounge out and lick his shirt. I starred up at him. “Just leave me alone.” I said threw my teeth. “You need to chill.” He said to me angrily. “Don’t you dare tell me that I need to chill. EVER. I am done with all of this. Get over yourself.” I said with one last shove and rushed past him to my room. I slammed the door shut and flopped down on my bed. I screamed into the pillow when I heard the door open. “Al wanna talk?” Kevin asked quietly. “No. I want to sleep.” I said wiping the tears falling from my eyes. “Are you sure? You seem really upset.” “I HAVE MY PERIOD. OKAY!?” I shouted and then let out an agrivated sigh. Kevin just sat down on his bed with his eyes a litte wide. He hadn’t expected me to freak out on him. I felt horrible for doing so. “Kevin I’m sorry. I’m just really grumpy because I haven’t been able to sleep latley. And Nick has been a real faggot to me latley but then again he might just be acting normal but I’m just more testy to it because I’m so grumpy. And to top it off. I have my period making me even more emotional” I said then took a deep breath. “It’s alright. Here move over.” He said and I scooched over. He laid down next me and I rested my head on his chest and he slowly stroaked my hair making me extreamly tired. Before I knew it I was asleep.

“Al, Kev it’s time” I heard quietly. I peaked an eye open in the darkness. The shades had been pulled shut and Kevin had fallen asleep to. “Thanks Joe.” I said sitting up. “Miley said she was on her way over.” He notified and I nodded though I wasn’t sure if he could see me in the dark. He left and I shook Kevin’s foot while standing up. “Come on Kev-o.” I said waking into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed threw my hair. I pulled it up into a pony tail and didn’t bother with make up since it was getting put on for me at the salon. I walked back out and found my shoes and my phone vibrating and saw it was Miley calling. “Hello?” I asked grabbing my purse and opening the door to the main room. “Hey I’m here waiting in the back, come on down” “Alright let me grab Nicole and we’ll be down.” I said. “Alright see ya soon” She said and then I hung up. “Nicole?” I called out. “In here!” She said from the kitchen part. I sighed as I walked over to her. “Ready doll face?” “Some one’s in a better mood.” She said with a laugh as she grabbed her bag. “I just really needed sleep” I said watching as she kissed Joe goodbye. “I’ll see you later honey.” “Love you” He said. “Love you to” She said and then we walked out. We were at the door when I turned around to close the door and I saw Nick walking out. His eyes were a little red. We starred at eachother for a moment. “Nick, I’m really sor-“ “Save it.” He said turning around.I would have protested but I really didn’t have the time and Nicole was pulling me towards the elevators. I sighed as I watched him walk out of my eye sight. Great. I closed the door and soon I was sitting in a salon with girls fussing over my hair and face. “Yea he told me he was extreamly mad at you.” Miley said from beside me. I sighed again, “I was just really grumpy. I wanted to sleep and he made a comment and I just snapped.” I explained. “He said you shoved him to the ground and kicked him!” She said. “Yea, but not hard!” I said defensivly and I heard Nicole laugh from beside me. “I hate you.” I said to her. “Well hey at least you found your emotion for tonight” Nicole said in reply. “right” I said. I wish he wasn’t the source though, even if the song is about him….

“Wow. Nicole you look amazing!” I said once she was standing in front of me all ready. Her hair was straightened and half up half down with parts twisted back and pinned. Her dress was royal blue and tight around her boobs and then started to flare midway down her torso. It had beeding in swival design down the side getting less concentrated as it went down the dress. She smiled at me. “If I look amazing, then you look freaking gorgeous.” She said and I smiled. I was wearing a short black dress. It had a deep v cut and an open back and fell to my mid thigh. I had on matching incredibal silver heels to match my jewlery. My hair was curlled into a low side pony tail with pieces hanging down. We took a bunch of goofy pictures together in the bathroom mirror. “So ready ladies?!?” Joe shouted from the bedroom. “Yep in here!” I called and he walked in his eyes widened and then he recovered and went back to normal. “You both look beautiful.” He said walking in between us. We looked at our reflection. “Now these are the three sexiest people I have ever seen.” Joe said talking to us threw the mirror. “I think you’re right.” I said. He was wearing a matching royal bue shirt under his white suit. We took a few goofy pictures with Joe before Kevin walked in. “Okay you two look fantastic.” He said twirling me around. “Thanks Kev, you look really good to” I said smiling at his traditional black suit and bow tie. “Thanks” He smiled. We took two more funny pictures and then walked out into the main room. “LOVELY!” Mr. Jonas clapped. And I smiled and we did little twirls for the rest of the family. Nick stood there hands in his pocket with an red shirt and dark grey suit. “Well the limo is waiting with Miley and Mitchel inside, we’ll meet you after the show before you all head to the after party okay?” Mrs. Jonas said as I grabbed my phone. “Yep.” I said. “Frankie come here I wanna a picture with you!” I said kneeling down to his hight. We both smiled up at the camera in my hand and the flash went off.

Ten minutes later and we were all in the car on the way over. Miley was in a red dress, her hair was twisted back into a cool looking bun with a cute diamond clip. Mitchel was wearing black on black and looked very hot. We all took pictures with each other and laughed as Joe hit his head on the roof trying to switch seats with me. “So we spend an hour on the carpet, then well go in to our seats.” Kevin went over with us. We all nodded. “And don’t stray from eachother to much because like dad said, there going to want to get interviews with the Jonas Brothers and Ally Windle.” Kevin said looking at all of us.“Got it.” I said.to him before laughing at Mitchel’s face when Nicole cracked her back.