Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

Show time.

“Here we go!” Joe said looking out the window. We had been waiting in the long line of cars and finally it was our turn to make our presence on the red carpet. I squezzed Joe and Nicole’s hands, one of each was in my hands. “Ready?” Mitchel whispered in my ear causing me to smirk. “Can’t wait.” I said kissing him quickly before the door was opened. We all piled out and the screaming girls screamed there lungs out. “Wow” I said laughing as we all waved. We walked to the first interviewer all together. “Wow you guys arived and the screaming has reached it’s maximum.” She joked.we all laughed. “You all look gorgeous!”she said to us, she received a chorus of thank yous and you tos. “So Ally how have you been doing since the hospital?” I smiled, “So much better. I wanted to thank everyone who prayed for me and sent things to me while I was in the hospital. It really meant a lot to me and I’m really thankful for it.” I said smiling. “So boys how has the tour been?” “It’s been really amazing, we truly are blessed to have such great fans, I mean with out them we wouldn’t even be here tonight” Kevin joked. “Yea, this tour’s been great. We’ve been having a lot fun on the stage and behind the scenes.” Joe said and Nick didn’t comment. I didn’t listen as the reporter asked about Miley’s movie and Mitchel’s new album. I just starred at Nick who was ignoring me. “And who is this lovely lady in blue!?” She asked and Nicole smiled, “This is Nicole, my best friend from back home.” I shouted over the screaming fans. “Are you all here with dates?” She asked each of us. As if it was planned we all held up our date’s hand. “Oh wow, are you six all dating?” “We’re just enjoying eachother’s company” Mitchel said causing me to laugh and he smiled at me. “Are you four?” She asked. “Yes,” Joe said putting his arm around Nicole’s shoulders. “Aw that’s so cute. And Kevin you’re getting married!?” She squealed and Kevin laughed and grabbed the back of his neck. “Yea,” He said awkwardly. “Well you all look fabulous, good luck to all of you tonight! And hope you have fun!” She said, “Thank you!” We all said and walked on. “That wasn’t so bad” Mitchel said into my ear and I smiled up at him. “Nope.” I said and he smiled.

Nine interviewers, a half a mile of red carpet, uncountable amount of flashes, and an unmeasurable loudnes of screaming fans later we were finally in the theater. It was Mitchel, Me, Nicole, Joe, Kevin, Nick, and Miley all in a row. Behind us was Lauren Conrad and the rest of the Hills cast. As I sat down she smiled at me, “I love that dress” She said to me. “Thanks. I love you’re show” I said and she laughed as I sat down. “HA! what’s up miss back jack!?” Was not screamed but said quite loudly from behind me. I turned around in my seat and saw none other then Broady Jenner. I smiled, “Quizmaster” I said nodding at him. “Where’s Jonas?” he asked and I pointed down the line. “Jonas!” He shouted and the three brothers turned around. “Uh the yougest.” He said awkwardly. Joe and Kevin faced forward and Nick looked confused. “It’s quizmaster! What’s up man?” Broady said clapping hands with him. Nick nodded. “Nothing man you?” He asked cooly. “Nothing. Man it’s like a miny reunion here!” He said laughing and I smiled. Then the lights flashed warning it was time to start. “Do you remember when you go back?” Mitchel asked me. “Mhm once Cameron Diez and Megan Fox go up to present.” I said back to him and he nodded. The lights dimed down and the opening act started.

A half an hour into the program and Miley left her seat and headed back to get ready to perform. She was introduced and the crowd started to cheer for her as she walked out onto her stage. She smiled and waved and then the cheering died down as the notes for Fly On The Wall started. After we watched as she ran around the stage working the crowd and jumping around with her guitar player the music ended and she took a breath and quick sip of water. “Okay this next one is called Breakout” She said and the drum started kicking and then she started off again. She danced with her back up dancers and I was amazed at how many turns they could do. Finally she ended and everyone cheered, “Aright well here is Mr. West!” She shouted and the crowd went over to Kanye West who presented the next award.

The night was going by quickly and the boys won the moon man for top sales in a week. I started to fidget because I knew I’d be coming up soon to perform. I watched as Lil Wayne accepted his award and thanked God. Then I saw Cameron Diez walk out with Megan Fox and I felt Mitchel squeeze my hand. “I’ll be back” I said quietly to everyone. “Good luck!” They all whispered as I made my way to the back. I quickly changed into a sequence covered aqua dress. It was cut to my mid thigh and was tight until the fabric hit my hips then the dress poofed out and was cut rounded at the top and had no sleeves. There was a gold ribon tied around my waist and tied on my hip. My hair was curled quickly and let down as I slid into the high gold heels. They added some gold eye shadow on my eyes and touched up my lip gloss and then I was hooked into my mic. I think I like this dress better then the one I picked out. “Okay Miss Windle are you ready?” The man asked sounding like he had just run a marathon. I nodded a yes with a big smile. “Alright good. Go on out then and they’ll intorudce you and you know your que to start!” He said pushing towards the stage. It was all dark on the stage and I could see the whole huge audience starring at the presenters and I sat down on the black stool with the guitar in my hands, that was actually Nick’s…I took it this morning with out asking so I’ll probably get an ear full later but I don’t care. We were in an angry fight. My emotion started building just like I wanted so I could do this quick set the best I could. I mean Riahanna and Lil Wayne and other superstars are out there! I have to impress them. I hope I do. “And now speaking of break out artist, here is Ally Windle with two new songs!” I gulped and put my head down. All the lights were dark accept for a spot light above me. It was dull and I started to strum the chords Kevin had come up with three days ago in the hotel room.

I took a chance, I took a shot
and you might think i'm bulletproof, but i'm not
you took a swing, i took it hard
and down here from the ground i see who you are


I sang softly to match with the beat of the song growing stronger alongside my voice. I stood up with the beginning of the chorus and kicked the stool out from underneath me and made eye contact with the audience as they cheered. I searched until I found Nick and sang mainly to him. This was his song after all and he’d known it was about him from when I said the word bulletproof. I’ve told him that twice before. He stared back at me with a blank face.

I'm sick and tired of your attitude
I'm feeling like i don't know you
you tell me that you love me then you cut me down
and i need you like a heartbeat
but you know you got a mean streak
makes me run for cover when you're around


I pointed out to him and then lowered my hand once I realized other people were still watching me and could easily follow my finger to him.

and here's to you and your temper
yes, i remember what you said last night
and i know that you see what you're doing to me
tell me why...


I turned around and walked back towards my mark and took off the guitar and threw at the stage hand. Everyone cheered a bit as I twisted back around with the mic I picked up off the ground. I was using all the feeling I had today, the bitterness and the fight we had earlier. Everything to make this work.

You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day
well i get so confused and frustrated
forget what i'm trying to say, oh


I ran my hands threw my hair in frustration as I walked to the other side of the stage and sang out again.

I'm sick and tired of your reasons
I got no one to believe in
you tell me that you want me, then push me around
and i need you like a heartbeat
but you know you got a mean streak


I made my way to the center and put my hand over my heart then shot it out towards him again and kept it there this time. I didn’t care if people knew I was singing about him anymore

makes me run for cover when you're around

I sang bending my knees a little bit and lowering my head.

here's to you and your temper
yes, i remember what you said last night


I lifted it up and brought my finger to my head then pointed out to him again and brought my hands up to ask why.

and i know that you see what you're doing to me
tell me why...


I walked back and sang out to the crowd slowly getting down on my knees in the center of the stage.

why..do you have to make me feel small
so you can feel whole inside
why..do you have to put down my dreams
so you're the only thing on my mind[.i]

I jumped back up and walked around the stage and twirled a bit here and there and pointed out to Nick again who was still sitting there just starring. He had brought his hand to his mouth and I could see he was angry from behind his eyes.

i'm sick and tired of your attitude
i'm feeling like i don't know you
you tell me that you want me then cut me down
i'm sick and tired of your reasons
i've got no one to believe in
you ask me for my love then you push me around


I smirked and kept on singing to the pissed of Jonas.

here's to you and your temper
yes, i remember what you said last night
and i know that you see what you're doing to me
tell me why
why, tell me why[/]

The beat slowed and I stood still and sang quietly the last line looking directly at him.

i take a step back, let you go
i told you i'm not bulletproof
now you know
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me why is again by taylor swift...she is pure genius.