Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

It's about to be a girl fight

“God Al, I would have slapped him.” Nicole said to me. She came back from her hair appointment and I had just finished telling her the whole story about Miley showing up and then them kissing and me tearing up. “I know but you don’t understand Nicole.” I said to her. “No I don’t, but you’ve told me.” She said. There was a knock at my door and we looked at each other. “Come in!” I called and the door opened and there stood Miley. “Hey Miley” I said and she smiled. “So Al” She said closing the door behind her. “Yea?” I questioned. “I would ask to talk to you alone, but I know you’re just going to tell Nicole everything anyway so I don’t mind if she’s here as long as you don’t.” She said with a smile that most definitely was anything but sincere. “Uh sure.” I said and Nicole looked at me confused. “So you and Nick.” She said sitting down on the edge of my bed. Nicole and I had our backs resting against the headboard. I just starred at her. “Well?” She asked. “Um what about us?” I asked confused. “You hooked up. While you knew he was my boyfriend.” She said straight forward. “Miley look I’m really sorry.” I said. “I thought we were friends Ally.” She said. “We are.” I stated. “I told you to stay away from him Ally, just that night!” she said. “I know. I’m sorry.” Was all I could say. I mean she was right. “Is that all you have to say? You’re sorry?” “What else do you want her to say!?” Nicole practically shouted. “I would love an explanation!” Miley shouted back at her. I pulled my knees up to my chest. The two of them started yelling back and forth about me. I sat there wishing someone would come in and break it up between them.

We were in my room for fifteen minutes before finally Nick came running into my room. “WHOA!! WHAT’S GOING ON!?” He shouted over the two screaming girls. Me? I was crying. Yea. Must have been some sight. I threw my head down into my legs so he wouldn’t see me crying. “Your girlfriend is making your best friend cry her eyes out over here!!” Nicole shouted to Nick. Thanks Nicole. “What?” Nick asked highly confused. “I just asked her about what happened.” Miley said calmly. “More like interrogated.” Nicole mumbled and I knew she was probably receiving the death glare from Miley right now. “Miley I thought we agreed it was over and done with” Nick said. “Well I just wanted to talk to Ally about it. I mean I thought we were friends.” Miley said and I could tell she had gone from looking at Nick to me. “I said I was sorry Miley” I said weakly into my legs. “I’m sorry I can’t hear you anorexic baby” She said quietly and rudely. “YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH!” Nicole shouted and I snapped my head up in time to see her lunge towards Miley. “SHIT!” Nick yelled trying to save his girlfriend. I sat there with my jaw hanging. “ALLY HELP ME!” Nick shouted and I just starred at the two girls slapping and scratching and punching and screaming. “JOE!!” Nick shouted. Soon Joe came running in and his eyes bugged out when he saw the scene. He ran over to the girls and picked up Nicole with ease and threw her over his shoulder. “BITCH SAY SOMETHING AGAIN I DARE YOU!” Nicole shouted as Joe restrained her kicking legs and walked out of the room yelling at her to calm down.

"Are you okay?” I heard Nick asking Miley. “Oh my god! I cannot believe she just did that!!” Miley was shouting. “Are you okay?” Nick asked again. “I don’t know!” She shouted angrily and got up and rushed to my bathroom. I watched as she slammed the door. Nick moved his gaze to meet with mine. I looked down and wiped my tears away. “Al are you alright?” He asked sitting down on the bed next to me. I didn’t answer just sniffed and looked away. “Ally come on. You know she didn’t mean anything. It was just a fight.” He said putting his hand out to reach for my arm. I jerked it away. “D-D-Don’t touch me” I said crawling away from him to the other side of the bed. “Ally come on!” “NO!” I shouted and slammed my door shut as I left the room. “Kevin?” I called out for him. No response. I started crying again. “Kevin!?” I called out. “KEVIN!?” I shouted more franticly as I heard my door open behind me. Finally he popped his head out of his room. The phone still attached to his ear. “Ally what the hell did I do!?” Nick shouted to me and I just looked at Kevin with pleading eyes. “Linds I gotta go….Ally’s upset. I’ll call you back later I promise.” He said quickly and then hung up. “What happened??” He asked looking at Nick from across the room and then to me and back to Nick. I just walked into his open arms. He walked into his room with me attached and we sat down on the bed. “Alright Al. Breath.” He said calmly rubbing my back. A few minutes went by and I was breathing again. “Okay now what happened?” He asked. I explained everything. “Nicole lunged at her?” Kevin asked once I was finished. “yea.” I said. “And Miley really called you an anorexic baby?” Kevin whispered, as if he said it quiet enough it wouldn’t hurt.

“Ally?” was said over and over again. I opened my eyes and saw that it was pitch black “Al?” I instantly wished I never opened my eyes. “I saw you open your eyes Ally. I know you’re awake.” I just closed my eyes tighter. “Fine. I was just going to say I’m sorry.” I opened my eyes and saw him sitting beside me on the bed. He was running his hand threw his curls. “Do you know how much that hurt me Nick?” I asked him. He nodded yes. “No, I don’t think you do.” He stopped and shook his head no. “I thought she was one of my best friends Nick.” I said to him quietly. “Al, it was just a fight. You’ll go back to being best friends in the morning.” He said. “No. We won’t. My friends don’t call me an anorexic baby Nick. They don’t make me cry.” I said and he nodded acting like he understood. “Can you stop that!?” I snapped and he looked at me threw the dark. “Sorry. I was just really scared that after this we would go back to not being like us.” He said grabbing my hand. I pulled my hand away. “Ally. What’s wrong?” He asked. “Nick I’m not your girlfriend. I’m your friend. Stop toying with me! Your girlfriend is the one who made me cry in there! So stop acting like you love me because if I remember correctly you’re the one who decided we’d pretend we didn’t love each other!!” I said to him. He stood up. “Sorry Ally. I really am.” He said getting ready to leave. “Nick” I called out the last minute. I saw him turn around. “Is she okay?” I asked and he walked back over and sat down. “Yea she’s fine. But she isn’t such a fan of Nicole anymore.” He said and I laughed and so did he. “I had no idea Nicole would actually fight her.” Nick said and I laughed some more. “She didn’t get hurt did she?” I asked. “No, Nicole just roughed her up a bit…more like scared her you know?” Nick said. “Yea. Well that’s good.” I said. “Yea, Al, I truly am sorry for what she said to you….I know how you take that stuff harshly.” He said and I took a shaky breath. “Yea I’m working on that” I said after a few moments of silence. “I’m here for you Al, always will be.” He said giving me a hug. “Where’s Miley now?” I asked and he broke the hug. “Asleep.” He said. “What time is it?” I asked. “Two thirty.” He said and I sighed.

“So.” He said and I starred at him. “Nick Miley is in your room in your bed….why are you in here with me?” I asked. “I don’t know. I couldn’t sleep until I apologized. I knew you were mad at me.” “Well thanks.” I said and he kissed my forehead. “Move over.” He said and I moved over and got in next to me. “Is Nicole okay?” I asked. “Yea, just pissed. She’s mad at me to I think.” He said playing with my hair. He was sitting with his back against the headboard and I was laying down with my head in his lap. “Does Joe know?” I asked. “Oh yea, he hates Miley more then ever” He said. “Is he mad at you to?” I asked. “Yea. He flipped on me when I went to go see if Nicole was okay.” “I’ll talk to him.” I said. “I think Kevin’s going to.” Nick said. “Man I just remember crying in here and Kevin rubbing my back after I explained everything. Then I guess I fell asleep.” I said thinking back to the moment. “Yea, I was with Miley sitting on the couch when he carried you back in here.” “Were you mad at all with her?” I asked quietly. I almost didn’t ask. I’m to afraid he’ll say no.

“Yea, we talked about it. Well I actually yelled at her.” He said sighing. “You did?” I asked shocked. “Yea, I mean she knows how you take that stuff. I just couldn’t believe she said that to you.” He said quietly. “Me either” I said just as quiet. “Well she said she’d apologize to you, and then I guess you’ll both be even. You did something that she got mad about she said something horrible to you knowing it’d hurt you.” “Yea sure” I said not really agreeing. “Well she’s going to. She told me she would.” He said. “Well I’ll be waiting.” I mumbled. It felt like an hour had passed before I heard his breathing even out and he stopped running his hands threw my hair and drawing non sense on my arms with his finger tips. I should wake him up and tell him to go back to his own bed. I should…..doesn’t mean I will though.

I woke up to an empty bed. I wonder what time Nick went back to his own bed. I lay there thinking about the legit catfight that took place in here yesterday. I just cannot believe Miley did that to me. She knows how much I take what people say about me to heart. Something that is never good for a person in Hollywood’s spotlight. There was a soft knock at the door and then it crept open. I turned my head in the direction and saw Nicole. “How you doing?” She asked closing the door behind her and joining me under big comfy white comforter. “Fine. What about you?” I asked. “Joe calmed me down last night, but I think he’s pretty pissed at Nick and he definitely hates Miley full force now.” She said and I smiled t her. “Great.” I said. We laid there in silence for a while until another knock came. The door opened slowly when we didn’t answer, “There you are.” Joe said walking in. He sat down on the bed. “We have to head over to the venue now Al.” “Okay” I said sitting up. “You okay?” He asked and I nodded yes. “I am never talking to her again.” He said to me and I smiled at him. He left and I looked to Nicole. “You coming?” I asked. “Duh.” She said and I laughed. I went to the bathroom and put on my make up and tried to cover my puffy eyes. I brushed my teeth and then changed into a pair of basketball shorts and a hot pink beater. I threw my hair up on top of my head in a messy bun and slid on my flip flops. “Ready to go?” I asked Nicole. “Yea” She said throwing me my phone. “At least you got your emotion for tonight” Nicole said in the elevator on the way down to the lobby. I just looked at her and she made a goofy face.