Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

war is SO on

Three hours later and I was sitting in the dressing room. “Soooo” Joe said and I looked over at him. “Are you mad at Nick?” He asked. “No. I’m not.” I said to him honestly. “Why not?” He asked. “It’s not his fault his girlfriend has no heart.” I said “But I mean it’s you. She just said that and he didn’t even do anything.” Joe said. “No, he said he yelled at her about it.” I told Joe. “Well still.” Joe said and I laughed. “Joe I know what you want him to do, he isn’t going to.” “You’re right. Nick doesn’t have the brain to break up with her.” “I know he doesn’t. But as long as were still all friendly like we used to be I’m happy.” I said smiling. “Nick’s just dumb.” Joe said. “I’m dumb about what?” Nick asked walking in. “Nothing.” I said quickly smiling at him. He narrowed his eyes at me and I knew he was trying to see threw me. “That you didn’t break up with Miley after what she said to Al.” Joe said bluntly. “Wow Joe.” I said. “You think I’m dumb because I’m not breaking up with Miley over what happened?” Nick asked I looked over at him. He was upset. “No, I never sa-“ “You are dumb for not breaking up with her!” Joe said standing up. “I talked it over with her! Everything is fine now!” Nick said to both me and Joe. “Nick I di-“ “She KNEW Ally would get upset and yet she still said it!! What a great girl Nick. Good catch!” Joe said sarcastically. I put my hands over my face and sighed. “I love her!” Nick shouted back at Joe. “HA! No you don’t! Everyone knows you don’t!” Joe said back to him. “Yea I do!!” Nick said back shoving Joe a little. “We all know you and Ally love each other Nick. You two are just wasting time. You should be together!!!” Joe shouted to both of us. “Joe leave me and Ally alone! We know what we want. We know it’s not each other!” Nick yelled and then stormed out. “So you’re sure he knows you love him?” Joe asked turning back to face me. “Joe. Please. I know you want us to be all happily ever after like you and Nicole but if you haven’t noticed I’m not exactly the kind of story that has a happy ending.” I said to him. “Sorry Al.” He said making his way to the door. “But everyone deserves there happy ending.” He said before leaving me. I smiled as he left and looked at my phone.

Twenty minutes till show time. I changed myTiwitter stattus to Everyone deserves their own happy ending...truely best big brother ever <3“Okay Ally listen.” Nick said coming back in and breaking my concentration from my twitter. Nick kept walking and closed the door behind him. I looked up and opened my mouth to say I wasn’t the one who thought he was dumb. “No. I’m sorry but I’m not breaking up with Miley. I told you though that I yelled at her for making you cry.” He said pacing back and forth. “Nick I nev-“ “No I know what you’re going to say. I DO love you. It’s just like I said I never want to have to hurt you again. So this is it.” He said stopping and looking at me. “I know.” I said to him. “Okay good.” He said nodding and taking a breath. “But Nick I did-“ “Look Ally I love you. I always have. I’m pretty sure I always will. But I mean everyone has that one person they truly love but can’t be with right? So you’re my person I guess. You’re the person I’m always going to love no matter what and well I’ll just have to live with it.” He said more to himself then to me. I just smiled at him. “What?” He asked sitting down on the coffee table in front of me. “I love you to. And you’re my person to by the way.” I said and he smiled. We sat there for what felt like hours but in reality was only a minute at most. “Nick” I said and he looked at me. “We do deserve our happy ending though.” I said and he smiled. “Ally, what if it’s not together though?” He asked. “I don’t know about you, but I think Joe was actually right.” I said with a slight laugh. “what? That were wasting our time by not being together?” He asked inching closer. “Something like that.” I said and he laughed. “I told him that.” Nick said and I smiled. “I told him I loved you.” I said. “I told him I loved you.” Nick said. I laughed and he smiled. I’m not exactly sure what happened next but next thing I remember, is kissing Nick.

“Nick.” I said once we pulled apart. “Sorry, I just- I just, I mean” I laughed, “Nick it’s fine.” I whispered. He smiled at me. “So…” He said awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. “Our secret?” I asked whispering and he smiled. “My lips are sealed.” He whispered back. “Al you’re on in like three minutes!” Kevin shouted opening the door. “Alright!” I said happily standing up. Nick was still sitting there staring at where I had been sitting. “Hey rock star let’s go!” I said catching his attention. “Alright miss pop star.” He said back teasing me and I punched him in the arm as we left. I was up on stage rocking the crowd when I looked off to the side and saw Miley staring at me standing hand in hand with Nick. There was a twinge in my heart but I just ignored it with the thought that I had just been kissing him about twenty minutes ago. I got a smirk on my face. After my set was over I ran off the stage and was hugged by Nick. “Good job” He said in my ear and Miley just starred at me I smirked. This is so war. “Good luck” I said in his ear and then pulled away and walked past her towards Joe and Kevin. “Good luck guys!” I said hugging them both happily. “Nicole come with me to the dressing room will you?” I called to her. “Alright” She said before kissing Joe good luck.

“So I’ve decided.” I said changing out of my outfit and into leggings and Nick’s oversized sweat shirt. “Decided on what?” Nicole asked confused. I came out from the small bathroom. “I’m going to piss Miley off the best I can.” I said with a smirk. Nicole laughed. “Oh god this is going to be fun.” She said. “Now listen. I’m just going to flirt with Nick as much as I can you know?” I said to her sitting down in the make up chair. I took off some of the heavy stage make up. “Like you didn’t before” She said and we both laughed. “Nicole he kissed me before I went on stage tonight.” “What?” She asked her eyes wide. “Yea. Nicole I love him.” I said to her threw the mirror. “Ally I knew that. Everyone did.” She said standing up and laughing. I smiled and rolled my eyes. “So what about the boyfriend you have?” She asked. “Well I think I’m just not gonna worry about that right now. I know it’s awful but I just want to be happy right now, and honestly both boys make me happy.” I said to her. “You’re a big girl. I’m not going to tell you what to do, but I’ll so help get you closer with Nick when Miley’s around.” I smiled at my best friend. “This is going to be a fun week.” I said and she laughed. “Let’s get back on the side of that stage!” She said to me and I laughed. “Alright let me fix my hair real quick!” I said. I pulled my curls into a loose side pony tail and then stood up. “Cute, let’s go!” Nicole said. “Which Jonas’s sweatshirt are you wearing?” She asked taking notice to the Jonas printed on the back of the light gray sweatshirt. “Nick’s” I said and she laughed. “I’ve had it since I was thirteen.” I explained and she just laughed. We made our way to the side of the stage, the opposite side of Miley.