My Promise

A fighting relationship

I looked into the eyes of the last person i would want to have imprinted on me. Right now i would have prefered Sam over him. I let out a deep sigh and shook my head.

"Are you seroius? He imprinted on me? But i thought he had already imprinted." Jacob looked over at him and shook his head.

"Yeah well it turns out he lied about imprinting and he was hiding imprinting on your for sometime now."

"How long?" Jake sat down

"Maybe you should ask him." I looked to my left at Paul.

"Well when you were human and Jake's bestfriend i had imprinted on you, but once i found out about edwards" I quinged at his name. "I just couldn't bring myself to tell my pack. I thought i could go forever without not telling anyone, but when you left." Paul stopped and i could see the pain on everyone's face.

"This cant be real. Your paul the loud mouth, anger problem having vampire hater. How can you imprint on me?" My voice was rising. Too late did i realize paul wasn't the best person to argue with.

"The heart wants what the heart wants. Besides your not perfect miss. I-can't-control-my-powers." My fists tightened my anger building.

"I can control them, how about you step outside and i show you?" Paul rose shaking.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Only if you accept." Paul had a huge grin on his face and as much as i didn't want to admit it, it turned me on.

"We have plenty of time to settle that. Right now i wanna get you moved in." I sighed and nodded it would be nice to actually have a vacation.

"Ok." Jaz and Leah got my old clothes from their house and had it at jake's ready and packed.

"Oh and just so you know, i only have one bed." I punched him in his arm as everyone laughed. Paul smirked then phased with my duffle bag in his mouth. I picked up the remaining and ran off following behind him.

"This is gonna be fun." I said to myself. All i heard was Paul howling ahead of me. If i had to i would complete half of my mission by killing paul.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok hope this is ok. not one of my fav. chapters but i had time to write so i just did.