My Promise

Hello again

Edward and his daughter stared back at me. I didn't know what to say. Their daughter was beautiful she looked so much older then she should be.

"She grows faster than most infants." I glared at Edward.

"Did you just read my mind?" Edward looked at me and nodded. How was that possible? He could never read my mind before.

Can you read Bella's?

"When she allows me to i can." I looked at Bella sitting across from me.

"She can shield her mind, that's amazing. Aro will really want you to join us now." Bella looked at Edward and her daughter.

"I'll think I'll pass." Of course why would you give up your perfect life.

Edward looked at me and shook his head.

"Don't make this mind reading thing a habit. It probably wont last for long anyway." Paul moved closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey I'm the only one who gets to read my imprints mind."

"Imprint?" It was Bella who questioned it. It was weird enough when Leah imprinted on jasper but now Paul and me.

"It would seem your type can't stick to your own kind." Jacob shifted in his seat and Paul tensed up.

"Chill Edward. The insults are really not called for."

"Well it's true. They can't imprint on their own kind. How will they preserve their species if they keep imprinting on vampires." Bella narrowed her eyes

"Hon you sound a little jealous." Edward's muscles flexed. The movement was so discrete I didn't think anyone else caught it except me.

"Of course not my love." Edward lent down and kissed Bella on the forehead.

"Still i would like you to refrain from insulting my boyfriend. I know you would hate it if i started to insult yours." Bella grimaced.

"That wouldn't be wise Chelsea. Bella has become a little short tempered. " I scoffed.

"Ha ha. I'm not worried about little Bella, and neither will the volturi."

"Chels." I looked at Paul.

"Yes bay."

"You gotta help them. And you have to start now." I nodded. As much as i hated to admit it was was right.

"I know." I exhaled a long sigh. "Ok, first things first i have to go back to Italy. I need to know what they are planning to do and since I'm their second I'll have some input on the situation. Second you all need to around up witnesses, People who know your daughter and will side with you and her not being an immortal child. And third we need to find out what vampire saw her, and why they told. Vamps usually mind their own business."

"You're leaving?" Paul had big puppy dog eyes. I really didn't want to leave him, i would miss him. Him and i were really growing close, i hope he would be safe with me gone.

"Yeah, i should have returned a long time ago. They probably thought i was killed by you guys or something." Jacob began to laugh.

"If i wouldn't have saved you from Jaz and Leah you would have been." The pack started laughing.

"NO! YOU DISTRACTED ME!!" Now i started laughing. I would miss this too. Just hanging out and not having to hunt people down and kill them. I was always serious before i had came here, i was truly cold and hard like the vampire i was. Somehow Paul had changed that. I looked at Paul and kissed him gently on his lips.

"I'll be back soon.Bella, Edward lets go." We got up and walked out of the house.

I was about to head east when Edward stopped me.

"Wait, Bella take nesse. I'm going to take Chelsea to the coast." Bella grabbed her daughter and then headed home.

I smiled at Edward "I don't think we need to have any alone time Edward." I began walking.

"I wanted to spend some time with you but if you can't handle..." I looked back smiling.

"Come on I'll race you. For old times sake." Edward starting laughing. "You know i won last time."

"You're not a newborn anymore, and your not my girl." My mood changed completely

"What does that mean." Edward was still smiling. I had forgotten how good he looked, and with his standing directly in the sun light he was breath taking.

"It means i don't have to let you win." Edward got close to my face just inches from my lips.

He wouldn't kiss me, he had a wife and child. I wouldn't let him kiss me i had Paul. Still i wondered how it would feel to have his lips on mine.

The gap was almost closed. He was waiting on me to take the final step that could have wonderful or disastrous consequences. I reached my arm out and grabbed Edward's head crashing his lips on to mine. The fire ignited automatically, our hands were everywhere. I just wanted him, all of him. I didn't care about Bella or Paul or the volturi at the moment. This was not going to end well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys sorry I've been gone for SO long but I'm back and i have big plans for the story. I would like to give a special thanks to my fans that commented. Your comments make me want to continue writing and i hope you like the chapter. So once again thank you..

xxAllBritishGirlxx
happyhappy-joyjoy
writeusernamehere
dramaprincess