My Promise

Confusion

Five days, thats when we would be leaving for Washington. In the mean time Caius had ordered all guards and commanders to train throughout the day until the day we were leaving. I was ordered to stay in my room. are knew i wouldn't leave but Marcus felt other wise. he told Aro that the love i had for Edward was strong and love like that didn't just go away. He said it was to protect me from myself, it would give me a chance to get my mind together before the "trial". If you can even call it a trial. There was nothing fair about this situation. I layed in my bed with my eyes closed trying to connec with Paul. We were so far away from each other i didn't know if we would still be connected. I thought about all the feeling Paul made me feel safe, warm, happy. I could feel the connection between us thicken. I began of this more of him. He was so muscular, and i loved his smile. Love, did love Paul? I didn't know, but i knew i loved Edward. At the thought of Edward the connection broke. Shit.
I did a bad thing. Memories of the last time i was Edward flooded into my head. His hands were all over me as our lips clung to each other. Our hands snatched at our clothes and we began to get naked. In the woods we showed ourselves to one another. This would be the first time we have done something like this. When we were together we had never had since i was human and he was a vampire, and then when i became a vampire i hadn't even been there for two day i ran. I ran from Edward and from me being different. I ran because i would have rather let Edward go then have Bella take him from me. But the truth is i always loved Edward from the moment i met him until now. It was true i was Paul's imprint but i didn't feel the same way about him and he knew it. I wanted to be with Edward even now, but i had run from him and he had gotten married and had a child. I had been gone for two years and a lot had changed. But not my feelings and not his.
I laid on the green grass of the forest and let edward roam my body. I felt his member inside me and make me melt under him. I had waited for this for so long and now here it was. Us becoming one while her was already married. I just could get the thought out of my mind. I rolled over on top of edward and began ridding him like a bull. I moaned in ecstasy as i got closer to bliss. His hands reached and gripped at my skin helping my slide up his member then slamming my body into his. I tried to suppress my screams. I slowly rose off of him and winked. He smiled and turned me over and took me from the back. My ass slammed against every longs hard stroke he delivered. I now understood my i could do this when i was human, he would have killed me. I feel him coming and began to move forgetting i couldn't get pregnant. As i did this he turned me back on by back and entered once more. I looked at him with a questionable expression.

"I want to see your face when we both cum. I've been waiting from this for a very long time." I smiled at his sweet words as my walls tightened around him never wanting to let him go. He picked up speed and lace his hand on my bud rubbing it lightly. I feel the heat start surging up my body consuming me until i found my release and him as well. I got up and put my clothes on.

"I have to go." I looked own at the ground ashamed of what i had done. "So do you. Your wife and daughter.... "

"You know chels" That was a name i hadn't heard in a while. "If you wouldn't have ran away you would have been my wife. And you shouldn't feel guilty for what we just did. It was a my choice as well and i don't regret it."

"I thought i told you-"

"I cant help it. i wanted to hear your thoughts for so long." I relaxed my mind and let the truth that i had been holding in for so long to come out. And here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
so it has been sooooo long unlike this chapter sorry about that. im thinking of doing a prequel until i can decide what to do about this story. But who knows seeing BREAKING DAWN might get me out of my writers block!!! PLZ COMMENT even if they are angry comments i understand. AND SUBSCRIBE.