Status: Active.

Match Maker, Heart Breaker

two.

Our last first night as Hogwarts was uneventful. Dumbledore made his long and boring speech as usual. The first years got sorted into their houses. We were reminder not to go into the forbidden forest and so on. We didn't end up getting out of the Great Hall until late that night, so after a massive day the four of us decided to relax by the fire before bed that night.

“I can’t believe it’s our last year here.” El sighed, staring off into the flames. “It feels like not long ago we were those dorky little first years.”

"Getting all sentimental and emotional are we?" Fred smirked. El reached over and slapped him as hard as she could, causing him to groan out in pain. "Was that really needed?"

"Yes because you're a bloody jerk!" She retorted. "Now deal with it."

"Just when I thought maybe you had a heart." Fred joked. "That went out the window."

"You'll be out the window if you don't shut up in a minute!"

"George, control your woman!" Fred grinned. Both George and I were in hysterics at this point listening to the two of them bicker with each other like twelve year old girls.

"I'm going to miss this." I sighed, once El and Fred had finally cut it out. "Is that sad?"

"Pretty sad when out of everything, Fred and I cat fighting is what you are going to miss." El smiled down at me. "Of all things."

"Oh you'll miss it too." George retorted. "When you're stuck working 9 to 5 you'll be thinking 'Man I wish I was with my super attractive boyfriend and those other two losers.'"

All four of us burst out laughing at George's remark. Not long after that we said our goodnights and decided to head to bed.

Was double potions first up on our first day back really needed? Just what I needed a double dose of Snape first up of a morning. We sat at the table comparing timetables with each other seeing what we had with each other. I got pretty lucky as I had at least one of my loser friends in each of my classes this term. All four of us were stuck in potions together , so after breakfast we headed down to the dungeons and waited for Snape to arrive.

Rounding the corner to class, I saw Matt standing with a few of his friends outside the classroom. Spotting me, he ushered me over to them.

“I’ll be right back.” I smiled at my friends, who all rolled their eyes at me.

None of them had really ever approved of mine and Matt’s relationship, purely because he was a Malfoy. I could understand where they were coming from at first, because even I know that Matt lives up to his reputation at the best of times, but after three years of them completely shunning my relationship it was getting kind of old. I really liked Matt and could honestly see myself staying with him for a long time, even after school is done. All I have ever asked of them is just to respect the fact that I was with him, but they all pushed that boundary as much as they could. Especially El. For the last year, El has been extremely vocal about not liking Matt. I had no idea what had changed to make her so bitchy about it, maybe she was just pushing it. But it was growing old. Not that Matt was much better about not liking any of them, but at least it wasn’t an everyday thing with him.

“Double potions?” I asked, placing a quick kiss on his lips. He nodded. “Oh, the joy.”

“Can’t really complain, I met a pretty attractive girl in my potions class once.” He smirked.

“Oh really?” I grinned.

“Uh huh.” He laughed. Matt then looked over to my friends, rolling his eyes. “You better get back to them before they glare daggers through me.”

I shot him an apologetic look. “I’ll see you inside?”

Kissing me, he nodded and walked away.

“What a bloody suck hole!” El remarked. I rolled my eyes at her. “Oh come on, you can’t tell me that wasn’t stupidly corny!”

I groaned, walking over to the wall. Crossing my arms, I leaned up against it. I wasn’t in the mood for this, this morning. “Really, Audrey?” El shot at me. “You’re going to get pissed off?”

“El, don’t push it.” Fred sighed.

“Fred, leave her go.” I sighed. “Doesn’t bloody matter what anyone says, she’ll give her opinion anyway.”

“She’s just trying to look out for you.” Fred tried to reason. “that’s all.”

“I have no idea why she needs to look out for me, to be honest. I’m happy with him and that’s all that should matter.”

“You wouldn’t believe me, you’re in too deep anyway.” El sighed, walking off, leaving me as confused as ever. What the hell was she going on about and why the hell did she just snap at me out of nowhere? Last night everything was more then fine then just now, she completely flipped. Today was going to be a long day.

All of ten minutes later Snape opened the doors and lead us into the room. George, El and Fred were already seated by the time I entered the room. I contemplated going to sit with Matt, but I really didn’t want to make things worse. I made my way to sit in next to Fred who was having an in depth conversation with El.

“Trust me when I say, I want this as much as you do Fred.” El said to him. “We will make it happen.”

Fred groaned. “I’m sick of waiting.”

“Waiting for what?” I asked, taking my seat.

El looked at Fred, then back to me grinning. “Fred had girl problems.”

“And you didn’t think to tell me!” I smacked his arm. “Who is it? Let me help make it happen please!”

“That’s actually not a bad idea.” El grinned at Fred. “In list the help of our resident match maker to help you get your girl.”

“Just because I got you and George together, doesn’t make me a match maker.” I smiled. “But I can try!”

“Audrey, you’re the reason Hannah and Lee are together too. I’d say touch have a touch with this kind of thing!”

“I don’t see how this will help.” Fred shot El a look. She simply just patted his head lightly and smiled.

“It’s all in the plan my love!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Can You Feel My Heart - Bring Me The Horizion.

5am, I have not missed you. Re-write of chapter two is done!