Status: Active.

Match Maker, Heart Breaker

seven.

The next day at breakfast Fred still wasn’t talking to me. The four of us sat there in silence. You could cut the tension with a knife. It was horrible. After breakfast I pulled Fred aside out as we exited the Great Hall.

“Still not talking to me?” I asked.
“Audrey, I’m gonna be late for class.” He sighed, not making eye contact with me.
“Since when have you ever cared about being on time?!” I yelled. “You can’t keep pushing me away Fred!”
“Not now Audrey.” He growled. “Tonight, we’ll talk okay?”
I sighed and nodded as he walked away.

The rest of the day I couldn’t concentrate on anything. I was nervous as hell to talk to Fred. As much as I wanted to, I was scared of what he was gonna say. I didn’t fully understand why he was so cut by the fact that I slept with Matt. I mean it was a shock sure, but enough to hate me this much?

I told El that we were gonna talk tonight. She tried keeping my mind off it all day, but it didn’t work too well. Dinner time came around slowly and we all headed down to the Great Hall. Before I could enter, Fred pulled me aside.

“Meet me in the boys dorm after dinner okay?” He asked.
I nodded before we both headed into the hall. Dumbledore announced that Umbridge was now High Inquisitor of Hogwarts, which meant she had more pull over the rules. The whole hall erupted into moans and groans from the students before Dumbledore told us all to be quiet.

Umbridge went on about a few ruled she had set in place causing the students to kick up a fuss again. The rest of dinner felt like a blur to me. All that was on my mind was the talk with Fred.

Heading up to the common room after dinner, both El and George wished me luck before I headed up to the boys dorm room. The room was empty when I got up there. All besides a tall redheaded figure sitting on the edge of his bed. I couldn’t read what he was feeling, which added more to my nerves.

Noticing that he wasn’t alone anymore, he looked up. I waved slightly as he ushered me forward to his bed. He patted the spot next to him suggesting that I sit down. The tension was thick. I knew that he could feel it too.

“Hi.” I said awkwardly. “You wanted to talk?”

He stayed silent for a few minutes. So I decided to start.

“Fred, I get that you are obviously upset by the fact that I slept with Matt. I would have told you myself when I was ready, but he beat me too it. I can’t change the fact that I made a mistake with him. I regret it every day! Especially now that I’m with you. I don’t know where your head’s at. Please, please talk to me.”

“Just be quiet.” Fred leaned in and kissed me full force. He pushed me back down onto his bed crawling on top of me. The kiss turned into a full make out session that just got more intense the longer we kissed. His lips moved down my jaw line and onto my neck where they stayed. Oh boy there was gonna be a hickey there in the morning.
Soon after Fred’s shirt came flying off, landing somewhere on the floor. It was joined by my shirt not long after.

Fred was planting kisses wherever he could on my body. He moved his lips back up to my neck as his hand started to work on undoing my pants.

“Fred.” I breathed out heavily. I felt him smirk against my neck as my pants came off. Everything felt so good. So right. But then it dawned on me. What Fred was doing.
“Stop.” I said suddenly, as much as I would have loved to continue. “Fred, stop.”
He lifted his head from my neck and looked at me shocked. “What’s wrong?”
“We can’t do this.” I sighed. “Not here, not now.”
“You had no problem doing it with Matt.” He said.
“And that’s exactly why you are doing this Fred.” I exclaimed.
“What’s that meant to mean Audrey?” He looked confused.
“Sleeping with me is just your way of making sure I’m yours. It’s your way of proving to yourself that I care about you. You’re not doing this because you love me, or because you care about me. You are doing this because you have some insecurity in your head that thinks I’m still attached to Matt.”
He sighed sitting upright. “I’m sorry.”
“Don’t be.” I followed suit and sat up after him. “As far as I know, this would be your first time having sex and I just don’t want you to regret it like I do Fred.”
“How could I regret it if it was with you.” He smiled at me.
“In a boys dorm at school when anyone could walk in, I think it would be pretty easy.” I wrapped my arms around him. Fred placed a kiss on my head and wrapped his arms around me.
“Thank you.” He placed a kiss on my lips. “Stay with me for the night?”
“With pleasure.” I smiled. “But I might need to put some clothes on.”
“Oh I’m quite happy for you to stay like that.” He laughed, hopping off the bed and putting his shirt back on. Walking over to his draw he threw out a plain white shirt. “Since I don’t really want you to leave, you can sleep in that.”

Grinning, I threw the shirt on and got under the covers. Fred joined me, and I snuggled into him.

It was the best night sleep I have had in ages.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stay With Me - You Me At Six
You've got alot to say, for the one that walked away. . .

Short, I know. But I promised a new chapter! Plus there wasn't really much more I could put into this chapter. New update soon.
Also, have you guys checked out Always Attract
Commets would be wonderful! :)