London Calling

Cough cough sneeze sneeze

“Zack didn’t hear what I said earlier? I’m not ready, I mean I want to but, you know, I don’t want to hurt you or anything.” I leant down and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

“Bri you don’t have to worry, it won’t hurt me that much I have done this before, besides I kind of like the pain.”

“Well, as long as you’re sure.”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

“Positive.”

“Fucking hell Gates just do me already!”

“Ok, ok have you got any lube?”

“Yeah, it’s in my jeans pocket.”

“A bit over prepared are we?”

“Oh shut up, I had it just in case.”

I retrieved the lube from Zack’s pocket, along with a condom. Even though I kind of knew what I was doing, this was all new for me.

“So now what?” I asked with a dumbstruck look on my face.

“You got to prep me first, you know with your fingers. I might be used to it but it has been a while.”

I gave him a strange look as it occurred to me that I was about to stick my fingers up my best friends backside, but considering how damn horny I was, I let it slide.

“Is this ok?” I asked as I slid one finger in.

“Yeah just keep going.” He pulled me towards him for a gentle yet firm kiss.

I continued until Zack told me he was ready, this is what I was so scared of, it didn’t seem that scary or different to normal sex; if you ignore the fact that there are twice the amount of dicks involved. I let Zack do the honors of sliding on the condom, lubing me up in the process. The look in his eyes sent a shiver down my spine, straight to the end of my dick.

“You ready?” I asked pushing him down on to the bed as I lined myself up.

“Yeah, I want you so much.” He whispered into my ear.

Slowly I began to push in; he was so tight, my entire body felt electrified. I was from own my little world of pleasure when I felt Zack tense up beneath me. “Fuck, I’m sorry!”

“Keep going,” he started his breath hitching with ever word. “I told you I like the pain.”

“But I don’t want…” I could barely finish my sentence when Zack’s legs wrapped around my waist pulling me in towards him eliciting almost caveman like groans from the both of us. He held me in my position for some time, getting used to the feeling again. I held back with all my might not to go crazy and fuck his brains out. I wanted this to last, call me a girl if you want; I wanted our first time together to be special. When he finally released his legs from around me, I started to move. I kept it slow, there was no way I was going to cum before things got good. Zack had other plans; he rolled me over so that he was straddling me. Before I had a chance to protest, my arms were pinned down on to the bed and Zack was riding my like a cowboy. Never before had I felt anything so amazing, Zack so tight around me I thought I was going to explode at any moment. Wanting more contact than I was currently allowed, I thrust myself up into him, hitting his spot dead on. Zack collapsed around me leaving my arms free, pulling him for blistering kiss with one and grabbing his dick with other. As we came together a whirlwind surrounded me, I thought I was going to pass out; I had never experienced something so intense in my entire life.

After about ten minutes or so of recovery, Zack finally rolled of me. We dealt with the mess and curled up in bed once more. My head was swimming, now there was no going back. I had committed myself to Zack, we had gone further than any friends ever dare to, and there was no way I was going to mess things up. Feeling connected I turned to Zack; intending to whisper sweet nothings in his ear, only to be met by that fucking goofy grin of his. All the love I had melted away; replaced with the sudden urge to punch him in the face.

“You know I doubt I will be able to sit down for a while.” He beamed.

“Why are you so happy about being in pain? There is something wrong with you.”

“I don’t know I just like it. Besides that was a compliment to you.”

“Well thank you. Zack?”

“Yes Brian.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I told you I like the pain.”

“No that’s not what I meant, the stuff I said before. I meant it, I’m sorry.”

“Listen, you don’t have to be sorry. We’re together now and that’s all that matters. You’re worth the wait.”

“Aww come here.” I brought him closer to me, dragging the sheets around us.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, let’s get some sleep. We can deal with whether or not you can walk in the morning.”

The next morning

My sleep was rudely interrupted, when a lock of black hair flew up my nose causing me to sneeze. I looked down to discover that Zack had slept on top of me, he was so far over that his arm was hanging off the side of the bed. I took in a deep breath to try to ease him off me but once again, his hair flew up my nose; not only making me sneeze but also knocking Zacky off the bed in the process.

“Whaaaa?” He screamed, still dazed and confused.

“I sneezed.”

“Then why I am on the floor?” He laid down on front and started rubbing his back, I felt bad but it served him right for sleeping on top of me.

“Your hair was getting in my nose so I sneezed and then you rolled off me.”

“I’m hungry.” I stand by my word that Zack is like a three year old.

“Let’s get you some food.” I sighed, grabbing the cleanest clothes I could find.
Walked out into the lounge area, towards the breakfast bar/counter that they called a kitchen, I suppose they expected people to eat more so there was really much cause for anything other than basics. I set about making coffee when Zack crawled over to me stopping just by my legs.

“I’m making coffee, if you want food you’re going to have to order room service.” I said, patting him on the head as if he was my pet.

“Who said I wanted any food?”

“You did, you said you were hungry.”

“Yeah I did.” He flashed me a devilish smile, ran his hand up my inner leg, stopping just short of my crotch. “I’m just not hungry food.”

The only thing my brain could comprehend was opening and closing my mouth, while my jeans were unzipped and my ever-increasing boner revealed. He swirled his tongue around the tip, before taking me whole. I grabbed on to the counter for support, he was good at this, too good. My stomach began to tense up; my knuckles were going white from clinging on to the counter. I was so close but a knock at the brought out of my world and before I could even think, I screamed “WHAT?” at the top of my voice. Well it was better than anything else I could have said. Realising my mistake Zack pulled away, unfortunately he didn’t have enough time to get out from under the counter when Matt walked in.

“Hey, just wanted to see how you guys are?” Matt questioned.

“I’m fine, how are you guys?” I tried my best not to sound out of breath, but I didn’t think it was working.

“All is good. Dude, why are you so red?”

“I’ve been doing sit-UPS!” I looked down to see Zack grinning back at me. he had decided to
play a little game.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” Matt asked with a puzzling look.

“I’m good just craaaaamp in my leg thats all.” I leant down across the counter as Zack once again took me entirely in his mouth.

“Riiight then. Where is Zack anyway? I wanted to talk to him.”

“He popped out for something, didn’t say what.” I was amazed at how well I was able to keep coherent thought going, while I was getting the best blowjob I’ve ever had. I coughed and spluttered as I came in Zack’s mouth, almost breathing a sigh of relief that this awkward moment was over.

“Never mind, I can talk to you instead. Come sit.”
I adjusted my jeans and walked over to where Matt was sitting, leaving Zacky to listen under the counter.

“I know yesterday was kind of weird for all of us. You really didn’t need to see Alice again, not now anyway.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well now that you’re with Zack, you don’t really need an ex popping up out of nowhere. Especially with the break up you guys had.”

“I know what you’re saying but I did need to see her. I’ve wanted to know why she left for so long, yesterday I finally got the answer. No matter how much I tried there was no way I could love her more than I love Zack. I just wish I realised sooner, it would have saved on a lot of heartache.”

“Yeah so do the rest of us. You’re so thick headed sometimes, but really I didn’t expect it to take you this long to work it out.”

“Oh thanks, well you could have told me.”

“We did. You don’t listen. You had to work this one out on your own.” Matt got up, brushed himself off before heading towards to the door. “I’m glad you two finally found each other.”

“Thanks Matt.”

“Oh and one more thing, I knew Vengeance was blowing from under the counter. It shames me to say that I know what you’re orgasm face looks like.” He said, shuddering as he went through the door.

Zack crawled out from under the counter, with yet another massive grin on his face.

“You’re gunna pay for that!”

He said nothing, just looked at me.

“What?” I yelled.

“Can we have food now? I’m hungry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i promise steamier sex scenes shall appear in the furture, my aim for this one was to make it as sweet as possible with zack being a bit of a whore :p
I also might make a thing of Zack being hungry he can drive Brian crazy in awkward situations XD