London Calling

Insomnia

As Matt, Jimmy and Johnny went back to their room, they could only speculate at what might happen that night between the two guitarists.

“So you think they’re gunna fuck?” Jimmy was the first to voice his opinions.

“Dude! I don’t need the image before I go to bed.” Matt joked back.

“Well we did find them like that.” Johnny joined in while making overly gay gestures.

“After the show Zack was acting kind of weird...” Jimmy started. “He kept going on about this one song called ‘If you were gay’.”

“Is that the one you were singing when you came in?” Matt questioned keen to know where he was going with this.

“If you were gay, that’d be ok. I mean ‘cause hey, I’d like you anyway. Because you see if it were me, I would feel free to say that I was gay. (But I’m not gay)” Jimmy sang without even being provoked. “It’s easier to sing it than explain it.” He said after getting questioning looks for suddenly breaking into song.

“So he wishes that Bri would tell him was gay too?” Matt questioned further.

“I’m thinking so, I mean we’ve all seen the way he looks at him sometimes. He follows him around like a lovesick teenager and the person who hasn’t realised how he feels is Mr. Stubborn Gates. But we didn’t get that far in the conversation, ‘cause well, we got drunk instead. Besides Gates is straight.” Jimmy looked pleased with his accidental rhyme until Johnny carefully reminded him of two very important facts.

“So then why was Straight Gates pinning Zacky against the wall looking like he wanted to fuck him right there and then. And, why did he pretty much go into meltdown when Zack was straddling him during the game?”

“He’s got you there.” Matt chuckled.

“I don’t fucking know.” Jimmy shouted. “Those two fags can sort it out themselves and I hope they hurry up about it, the sexual tension between them is starting to get to me.” He ran his fingers through his hair and began to get up. “Screw this I’m going to bed, night.” He sighed before heading towards his bedroom.

“Night Jim, night Matt” Johnny followed before turning into his own room.

“Night guys.” Matt laughed to himself as he grabbed a glass of water, before switching off the lights and going to bed.

Meanwhile with Zack and Brian....

Both guitarists could have been a mirror of the others actions, both only half-asleep and trying desperately to get the thoughts of the other out of their heads so they could get some sleep.

After about ten minutes of tossing and turning Brian was the first to get up, he walked out of his room and stared at Zacky’s door. He wanted to go in, he didn’t really know why; it wasn’t like he was going to do anything. He didn’t want to punch him; he didn’t want to fuck him. Ok maybe he did want to fuck him, but it wasn’t the right time. He just kept telling himself that the thoughts in head were because of the events the night and well far too much booze.

He spun on his heels and walked towards the bathroom, after splashing water on his face, he returned to his room leaving the door wide open and sitting on the end of the bed. He looked around for something to occupy himself with and kicked himself for not bringing his guitar with him on holiday. Brian made a mental note to buy one tomorrow, he didn’t really care what it looked like, but if there were going to be any more stressful nights like this he was going to need something to play. He fell back onto the be and started staring at the ceiling, it was boring as hell but at least it was something to concentrate on.

In the other room, Zack was now pacing in front of his bed. He had heard Brian get up and go to the bathroom, quickly realising that his best friend was probably having as much trouble getting to sleep as he was.

Zack sat down after starting to feel dizzy from pacing too much; he started to think about what he could do next. Everything had been blown out of proportion. He was only meant to be winding Brian up a little bit when they were playing spin the bottle. He hadn’t planned on pizza arriving and stopping the game. He didn’t plan to try to dry fuck him. He also hadn’t planned to watch him jerk off either. He really didn’t plan to bust in on him, that was at number one on the bad ideas list, but that happened anyway.

At the same time, he didn’t expect the reactions that he got from the other guitarist. Ones of pure lust, want and desire. His best friend had never looked at him like that. It wasn’t Brian. That man was definitely Synyster. While it rather scared him, he couldn’t believe how much it turned him on. Zacky dragged his fingers of the spot where he had been bitten; he closed his eyes as the thoughts of Syn played through his mind. He felt his jeans begin to tighten, knowing that it wasn’t going to go away by itself he thought to finally sought this out once and for all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this one is a bit short I know, but I will be updating again today just to make up for it
Happy reading XD